Lines in astrocartography

July 9, 2021 at 22:10 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
Lines in astrocartography
Hi, do you know what lines in astrocartography represent healing, healing from pain and trauma, healing of any illness or disease, psychic healing, the letting go of negative loops?

And which one represent becoming rich, financial wealth and abundance?
Thank you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 9, 2021 at 22:43
(Taurus) nutelina
You can do a search in the forums: https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/… for example has a lot of answers but I´m sure you can find your own.

Good luck! :27:
July 10, 2021 at 07:25
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » nutelina
It´s not so clear how they work, even reading that post.. Anyway thank you.
July 10, 2021 at 08:41
(Taurus) Dilanakia
If you do it from astrodienst, it shows what every line means. It’s a long long task to look at all of them. Good luck
July 10, 2021 at 11:25
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Dilanakia
I looked at them at astro dienst but it´s not exaustive.
July 10, 2021 at 12:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Anushka42
It took me years to understand even the basic so... And I studied math quite heavily in uni... (I always hated math btw. I learn much better by myself).
July 10, 2021 at 12:13
(Taurus) nutelina » Dilanakia
That´s a good idea, I´ll do that too. :15:

I mean I don´t like my data everywhere but this is worth it.
July 10, 2021 at 12:22
(Gemini) BR
I´m certainly no expert but I´d say the Chiron line could be useful for healing purposes. Maybe Moon and Neptune as well for psychic healing.

For financial purposes and abundance, refer to Venus and Jupiter lines.
July 10, 2021 at 13:55
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » BR
Thank you BR.
July 10, 2021 at 16:26
I should thank you, on astrodienst my graph looks quite different from what I saw last time :63:

So my guess is,
for example Venus line; you will like it there.
Mercury you will become a great scholar
AS=Ascendant??

etc. I´d look for what each planet stands for and that will be dominant in your life.

I hope someone can add / correct me.
July 10, 2021 at 20:42
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » nutelina
Saying the truth, I don´t believo so much in astrography, I find it absurde. I could believe it somehow but it´s a forcing to be true.

I hoped you could give me advices on places basing on facts and intuition, I was not really looking for astrocartography.
July 11, 2021 at 12:05
Well, I don´t know either, what I haven´t tried myself I don´t believe. I am intrigued for sure but how to verify?

To make matter worse, I looked at a previous astrocartograph on the same site, astrodients, but all the lines went from the north pole! There Mercury went exactly of Prague where I did the most difficult studies until I quit (my asc. wasn´t happy maybe).

But I really can´t help you, if you don´t look into it yourself, no one can. If you don´t like it, just let it be, don´t do thinks you don´t like. You should do well to study your chart. At least you would know why you are that way, it says it right there. If you can read it on your phone, print it out, take a look at it every now and then. Things will make sense over time.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »