Gemini sun Sagittarius rising

July 9, 2021 at 13:07 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Lisschick
Gemini sun Sagittarius rising
Below is my sons chart. I was hoping to get some general insight on his chart. He’s currently in his preteen years and I’m hoping this is just a phase but he’s been lying a lot. Usually it’s about his life. I live in this neighborhood. I have the new iPhone. I made the winning home run for my baseball game. My basketball coach said I’m the best player on the team. I hope I’m just worrying too much and this is just a phase children go through. He also has a younger cousin and they are always fighting. Physically and verbally. It’s actually a miracle when they don’t fight. It’s exhausting and so embarrassing when his aunt doesn’t even want to let him come over because of the fighting. He’s an only child to a single mom. His dad is not in his life and never has been.

I also added my chart in the comments.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 9, 2021 at 13:10
(Aquarius) Lisschick
Our charts
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 10, 2021 at 06:37
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:178: strips the Moon bare of healthy emotion, it is not the best planet to have in Scorpio! :178: :152: Harlan Ellison got polio by being sheltered from other children and worse things than polio could have happened to him! Home schooling replaced public schooling in 1989 for many because children can be monsters to other children!
July 10, 2021 at 22:19
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Hi Lis,

He´s young.

I´m thinking, yea... kids. You know?

I kind of like the child´s chart, tbh, and not just because we share the title.

It exudes a sense of calm. It´s spacious, there´s ample room to breathe and experiment. He´s ♊sun ♐rising, he needs that.

And yes Scorpio moons can be intense, true, but they can also look very far into your soul. Once they realise how, and if you let them.

As a mother, try to cherish such spiritual bonding with your child. This is an important period in his life.

Like you say, an absent father...
It´s a big deal, you know. The lying and boasting could very well serve to fill that emotional gap, besides some innate Piscean energy.

The child may not always understand you on an emotional level but he sure loves you.

You´ll get through this together.
Support your kid first.
In the situation as you describe it, I would be embarrassed not for my son but for the aunt who thinks it´s appropriate to say such a thing given the context.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »