"BAD TRANSITS"

July 7, 2021 at 09:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Yosefus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

"BAD TRANSITS"
Anyone here experienced bad transits, or even extreme transits?
Like planets moving through your 12th house or through your natal saturn, maybe opposition?
So.. Have you ever experienced a tough transit and you never forget about it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 7, 2021 at 13:43
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
I don´t adhere to the "Bad Transit" concept. However, some transits are significantly more difficult to progress through than others, without a doubt.
However, I feel that has more to do with how we react and act during the transit, rather than the transit itself.

I also think transits that are traditionally thought of as "BAD´ interact with individuals differently due to specifics in a chart. For example, while traditional astrology texts suggest that say a Pluto square to a natal planet is bad, it really depends on how dignified that Pluto (and whatever planet it is transiting) is in your chart. It also depends on how well you have incorporated Pluto´s previous transit to your plants - Did you learn from the lesson and embrace what Pluto was trying to teach you the last time it made planetary communication with your chart?

Its really become a cliché at this point, but like most clichés, there is a large kernel of truth, but I believe in viewing planetary transits like a weather report. "Bad" transits are like "bad" weather. If you know the weather will be "bad" you can choose to prepare. Rain - take and umbrella. Hurricane? secure your home and evacuate, etc. and that will give you the better outcome than ignoring and cursing the sky, right? Also, different personalities like a good rainy day, while some do not, so not all experience it as "Bad"

Just my humble opinion.
July 7, 2021 at 14:05
(Capricorn) Jaided » dreamtripp
I feel my transits mostly internally. But last week during the solar T square between Mars, Saturn and Uranus, I had an exact transit of Mars and Saturn both squaring my natal Jupiter at the same time, and I had THE worst luck for like 3 days straight, one thing after another. It was hard, lol. Hadn´t experienced anything like it in a while. Important house appliances breaking, insanely high bills, family drama surrounding me, my dog escaping and not getting him back for over 24 hours because I couldn´t find any of the things I needed to get him back... you wouldn´t believe the amount of steps I had to take to get my dog back...becahse everything I needed to do to get him back wasn´t working. Also injuries, and almost got into a car accident. It was just crazy in a short amount of time.

12th house transits always get to me though. They are the hardest on me internally and this Leo Mars is about to enter my 12th house. The last time Mars was in my 12th house I was moving and after the move was done I had the most sudden energy loss I experienced in a long time.

Lol I just realized I posted this to you instead of on the forum itself. I wasn´t trying to argue with what you were saying 😂 I was only speaking for myself.
July 7, 2021 at 15:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Last year was hard... have my Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto travel trough my 12th House
Transit Pluto Square my Saturn,Pluto conjunction in my 8th House,
Transit Jupiter Square Saturn,Pluto
Transit Saturn Square my Pluto

Let me say it affects me very badly emotionally and healthwise.

I am so afraid when Saturn will touch my Ascendant, my Rising sign is Squared Uranus at the same time.
July 7, 2021 at 18:10
(Virgo) LotusStar
2008. I had Tr. Saturn conjunct my Sun, square Moon. Tr. Uranus opposite my Sun, square Moon. Tr. Pluto square my Venus and opposite Chiron. While also going through a Tr. Uranus square natal Uranus, and Tr. Saturn square natal Saturn. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Thinking back to that time now I feel like I was in some strange alternative universe from hell. I lost a lot of weight,I almost stopped eating completely from the depression. I didn´t know astrology at the time either but I think it led me to it shortly after.
July 7, 2021 at 20:20
(Aries) ram_goat » Green Garden
I am so afraid when Saturn will touch my Ascendant, my Rising sign is Squared Uranus at the same time.

2018-2019 for me. Not a good transit. Pluto on you ASC is worse.

But I agree with what was said above about how well you have integrated lessons governing the "flavor" of the transits. I think I had not integrated my lessons well, judging by how awful those transits were for me.

"Thinking back to that time now I feel like I was in some strange alternative universe from hell."

Exactly..

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »