Experiencing Negative effects from wearing ruby gemstone lately

July 6, 2021 at 07:01 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Madara9768
Experiencing Negative effects from wearing ruby gemstone lately
Before I begin, I am describing my sun´s position in my chart(as per sidereal).
1.Sun(lord of 9th house) posited in 11th(one of the upachya house) house in sign of libra at 14 degrees(in swati nakshatra pada 3-in adulthood stage as per degrees strength).
2.The sun is conjunct mercury {18 degrees}(swati pada 4) and ketu(vishakha pada 3).[ All three of them in libra]
3.These three planets are forming stellium in 11th house , and are aspected by 5th house rahu in aries(which is in turn aspected by jupiter,sun ,mercury and ketu).

Coming to the title ,

Q1.Lately I have been experiencing anger issues after charging the gemstone along with inimical relations with my father and mother,and sometimes over-inflated ego and confidence from time to time

[This I didnt experience in the past one year and only began experiencing it couple of days ago]
,what might be the possible reason?
Has my sun become extra powerful naturally[due to it being at 14th degree and in upachaya house]??
OR there might be something else?

I Sincerely request your input in this matter.
Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 6, 2021 at 21:26
(Virgo) rohini moon
My intuition is telling me it´s due to Rahu transiting 8th from your Sun.. explosive outbursts/ego

Debilitated sun in Libra..you want to strengthen it.. me personally, I am always leery about gemstones used to strengthening a weak position... I know that may sound counter-productive to what you´re getting at, but I´ve had my personal experiences with gemstones longtime ago, it wasn´t good. Never wore one again.

I think the safest bet concerning gemstones and used for strengthening it, is to only use it for a short period of time, to get a feel for it, and B. To not attempt to strengthen a weak planet in bad dignity
July 6, 2021 at 23:52
(Scorpio) Madara9768 » rohini moon
Thank you very much for your reply 😀
July 7, 2021 at 00:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » Madara9768
No prob ;)

I wouldn´t wear it anymore, during Rahu 8th from Sun... even if only for your fathers sake. :15:
July 7, 2021 at 15:42
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, concerning your Ruby, what makes you so certain that it´s definitely the gemstone causing the current issue´s???
I´ve been wearing Rubies for almost two decades and I only take them off at funerals ,wakes or goin to cemeteries as per my spiritual mentors advice,I never had anger issues except for the occasional argument which happen every few years,maybe it´s a temporary transit/Dasa/bhukti/antardasa which is the cause🙏
July 7, 2021 at 15:45
(Capricorn) Datta108
I also have Sun in an upachaya house,11th house Sagittarius conjuct mercury, ruler of the favourable 5th but also the highly inauspicious 8th house for Aquarius lagna....
July 7, 2021 at 18:35
(Capricorn) Datta108
I looked further into your jyotish chart,You have moon in capricorn with transit Saturn currently plodding over almost to the exact degree your moon bringing the chart under Sade sati,plus Venus antardasa going on,Venus being a first rate functional malefic for Sagittarius Rising and venus is in the 12fl house of chart.
Venus antardasa over by next month,but Rahu dasa has started so Upaya´s for Rahu and for Saturn would be wise.🙏
July 8, 2021 at 04:18
(Scorpio) Madara9768 » Datta108
Thank you very much for your reply.
It must have been from ruby gemstone,as I was ritually charging it twice a day prior to such experiences.
July 8, 2021 at 04:53
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Madara9768
Brother, Sade Sati is in full effect besides the other factors I mentioned, I´m not confident that a Ruby is your current issue.
Why would you charge a gem twice a day?? You do your puja on a Sunday morning during the waxing phase of moon after showering facing East.This was told to me many times from my Gurumaharaj from South India, a Maha siddha from Tamil nadu, Dattatreya Sampradaya.
Kindly try when you´re ready to wear per these suggestions
Blessings 🙏
July 8, 2021 at 05:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » Datta108
Ooh Sade sati..yep. You´re right
July 8, 2021 at 05:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
In this case, it´s Sade sati.. maybe coupled with the ruby, in conjunction.. no good.

Man I totally missed Saturn over his moon.. duh
July 8, 2021 at 05:06
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
Directly over his moon almost to the exact degree! Usually not considered a "stable" la de daa time period!!
I´m trying to remember the time Saturn was directly over my moon awhile back,I think that is when my mother´s health started to get hit...
July 8, 2021 at 05:10
Last time Saturn was directly over my moon was so long ago.. late teens I believe
July 8, 2021 at 21:58
I remember a few years back a famous older vedic astrologer made a prediction for an election in India and spent 2 or 3 pages in an astrological Magazine giving complex detailed analysis of why Candidate A would win and become elected.
When candidate B won he wrote an apology and listed the reason why his prediction went wrong. He forgot to take into account Ashtama Sani(Saturn transiting 8th house from moon)phase goin on for candidate A!!!
July 8, 2021 at 22:45
There are many things to go over and consider, it´s complicated that´s why I enjoy the challenge Vedic throws at you. You have to make sure to dot all your I´s and cross your T´s - also why I would never do it as a profession. I just use it in my personal life... I give credit to those jyotish astrologers who do it for a living. It is ALOT of work.
July 8, 2021 at 23:12
Yes a ton of study and work definitely.My mentor said "your mind should be like a computer " when ascertaining dozens of potentialities in a chart,but his final word on it was always the same when I asked him what was the key to making consistently accurate predictions to help others, he always said "Devotion to God"🙏🌻

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »