CALLING ALL ARIES MOONS BTW 9°-17°!!

July 5, 2021 at 16:43 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) AstroGeek1226
CALLING ALL ARIES MOONS BTW 9°-17°!!
Hey there Aries Moons!

I have a quick question for you guys. I am doing a brief little case study, and I´d like to know HOW has CHIRON in Aries on your moon been affecting you personally? I am a later degreed Pisces moon and I went thru this transit a couple of years ago while Chiron was in the late degrees of Pisces sitting right on top of my Aries moon! I went thru soooo much shit at that time that he was unreal. The constant moving, I made a huge long distance move after being in a chaotic living situation, my childrens father was being a complete asshole at the time, and my ex hubby (who I was friends with) abruptly died out of the blue. OF COURSE, I´m not implying that everyone would be experiencing this transit as harshly as I did. But I would like to see any synchronicities pertaining to this transit! Also, if you can let me know what house does the MOON RULE (Cancer Cusp) in your chart. This could show as well what areas Chiron is bring the most drama to. I look forward to chatting about this! Thanks in advance for sharing!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 6, 2021 at 00:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Afflicted Moons in :182: happen, so might as well learn to live with it! :78:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini