Your Progressed Moon

July 4, 2021 at 18:53 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Your Progressed Moon
I like tracking the progressed Moon sign, I feel it adds a very real background influence of the emotional landscape we find ourselves in during certain periods of life.

My progressed Moon recently changed to Virgo and in that time, the difference from Leo has been palpable.

Leo Moon was FUN. I´m normally very shy and introvert, but during progressed Moon in Leo, I got out of my shell more and enjoyed going out, I didnt mind being seen, I felt more confident and bold. I was wearing brighter colors, stuff I normally never wear. I even bought a pair of shiny gold sandals during this period. :61:

Now with Virgo, it seems like I came back down to earth. I´m feeling humbled, I dont want to go out as much, I dont want to have much attention on me. I find myself more focused on practical issues in my life, like saving money. I look at the pair of gold sandals and wonder what I was thinking, I have no desire to wear them again.

Where is your progressed Moon right now, have you felt the difference?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 4, 2021 at 19:52
(Virgo) astreo
INTERESING THEME!

My Moon was in Pisces in house 2, 3 months ago she changed to Aries in house 3.

The economic issue in my family was VERY CONFUSED AND UNSTABLE, I didn´t really know how I was going to be financially.

Before I was in search of spiritual experiences, like going with mediums and communicating with the afterlife, of course I got it.

When he changed to Aries it was a very radical change, he entered my house 3 of my natal chart. I have felt that I want to devour information VERY FAST, I have been reading many books, not only in the mental part, I have also been talking a lot with new people.

As for the house where my Moon is and, not where it falls in my Natal Chart, it falls at my house 2. I have been buying a lot of clothes and perfumes, I think I even filled my closet again ... . :4:
July 4, 2021 at 21:04
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
My Progressed Moon is now in Scorpio. This is supposedly a difficult transit. Some of the descriptions you can find online are really disturbing. But I honestly don´t know what to think about it. I won´t say I´m in the mood to jump for joy, but I´m not in a depressive mood either. I wonder if the fact that my natal Moon is in the 8th house, the house of Scorpio, has any influence. Maybe I´m just so used to this type of energy that it doesn´t bother me?

I hope it´s not that the worst is still to come. My Moon is just in the 11th degree of Scorpio.
July 4, 2021 at 21:38
(Virgo) LotusStar » (dragonfly)
Oh yes, Ive also heard progressed Scorpio Moon can be tough, possibility of dealing with many losses..

I do think having your natal Moon in the 8th might help overall because you are already used to feeling deeply and I also think Scorpio being in your natal 2nd house can help keep emotional stability too.

Perhaps it will be a more transformative time somehow. Especially since it will cross your natal Uranus at some point, a new sudden change might come during that time. Good luck :) I hope it continues to go smooth.
July 4, 2021 at 21:43
(Virgo) LotusStar » astreo
I can see why 2nd house make you increase your possessions :1: I can also see your thirst for knowledge!

I remember when I had progressed Aries Moon I got into more arguments than usual :6: I was definitely more impatient and hotheaded.

Im not sure if supposed to track it with the natal houses or the progressed houses.. I never figured that out lol. If considering natal placement for me its 11th now and definitely sees me working towards some of my dreams.
July 4, 2021 at 23:06
(Virgo) astreo » LotusStar
I have always had the fights because of my IC in Aries.

Fighting is something I´ve become an expert on :61: :61: :61:
July 4, 2021 at 23:10
(Virgo) LotusStar » Solus
haha I bet.. especially in the 5th house on top of it. enjoy :37:
July 4, 2021 at 23:28
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
My moon is in Scorpio as well and there are only 5° missing from being in conjunction with Pluto

I´m an Aries rising so it will be in my 8th house but if i look at the progression chart only the moon is in the 6th house
July 4, 2021 at 23:41
(Virgo) LotusStar » Ioaanaa08
Wow! That sounds pretty intense... it could mean a more emotional time, maybe a very transforming relationship comes along that affects you deeply or become more obsessive in an area of life. Have you noticed any difference since from the time it was in Libra?
July 4, 2021 at 23:54
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » LotusStar
So my moon got into Scorpio in may 2020 when we were in quarantine still that´s when i got into astrology
Also i had some bad and intense moments because of my mom and her health , also she lives separately from us since that year too
So yeah it was intense
Hmm when it was in libra i felt like i was still a kid ( had a good time going to concerts and meeting new people )but then suddenly had to grow up and be more responsible
July 5, 2021 at 03:52
(Virgo) LotusStar » Ioaanaa08
Thanks for sharing and best wishes to your mom I hope she will be ok!
July 5, 2021 at 04:04
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » LotusStar
Thank you. My natal Moon is in opposition to Uranus, so I am also used to this type of energy and hope that the conjunction in progressions will not shake me up too much.

But it is possible that I am too much of an optimist.
July 5, 2021 at 04:16
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Ioaanaa08
"So my moon got into Scorpio in may 2020 when we were in quarantine still that´s when i got into astrology"

It was the same with me. Around the same time that my progressed Moon entered Scorpio I became more interested in astrology. So maybe that is the difficult and transformative experience in my case...
July 5, 2021 at 04:21
(Capricorn) Jaided
My natal moon and progressed moon were in conjunction a while back. Taurus in 8th. It´s moved on to the 9th house now though.
July 5, 2021 at 05:50
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Awesome topic.

I didn’t know anything about secondary progressions until recently.

I noted my attitude was different when I was out. Had some issues with coming out of my shell and being very private. Couldn´t work it out, not like me at all.

I asked a friend who explained my progressed moon was in Scorpio. Made alot of sense.

Moon moved into Sag yesterday. Conjunct my MC and Saturn opposing my Sun and Mercury... should be good times ahead... :1:
July 5, 2021 at 05:55
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » (dragonfly)
I went through my saturn return too that period of time so maybe that´s why it was a bit more challenging for me
July 5, 2021 at 06:29
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Wolfmoon
Wolfmoon, if I can ask, did you experience any loss during the period when the Moon was in Scorpio?

You have Pluto in Scorpio, so I imagine that with the Moon´s conjunction, it must have been a turbulent time for you. But was it really as hard as some people describe?
July 5, 2021 at 06:29
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
Nice, timely post for you then!

From what I understand the progression through Scorpio can be a time of losses and profound change, diving deeper into your own psychology and release things that need to go before you can start your new adventure during Sagittarius. You definitely earn the lightness and optimism that comes with the Sag Moon after so enjoy them greener pastures! :1:
July 5, 2021 at 07:34
(Aries) Wolfmoon » (dragonfly)
"did you experience any loss during the period when the Moon was in Scorpio?"

Just recently I lost my best friend to Cancer. He died the beginning of May. Diagnosed the year before hand. Suffered but managed to live his life as best he could. Thats the biggest loss.

"it must have been a turbulent time for you. But was it really as hard as some people describe?"

It entered scorpio in July 2019. It wasn´t easy. I was in a situation I know longer wanted to be in so began the fight for freedom.

2020 I effectively "lost" everything that was my old life. House, car, cat, dog etc Very strange year for me. Odd happenings. Alot of it spilled over here :61:

Funny thing is I live on my Pluto line also, according to Astrocartography.

Hardest year of my life to date last year. Enlightening also however. If alot if it was result of Moon in scorpio then I am glad it´s out of there.
July 5, 2021 at 09:13
(Leo) cubic » Ioaanaa08
Had Saturn return + Saturn in Scorpio + Pluto in Scorpio while my Moon was progressing through Scorpio, all in the 12th house.

Shit went down fast, had to travel many thousands of kilometres, then things were OK for a bit, and then kept going deeper and wilder.. then dangerous, then more dangerous.. then even more..

"2020 I effectively "lost" everything that was my old life. House, car, cat, dog etc Very strange year for me. Odd happenings."

Yep.. pretty similar. Odd happenings.. strange year. Weird all around. Stress was through the roof and some more. Seems like it could have been experienced like that by many people around the globe too.

My Prog. Aqua Moon Squared Saturn in Scorp in 2020. That links to losses but that much? There definitely was just 2020 thrown in the mix.

Well anyway, looking back given how much fateful decisions I had to make during my Prog. Scorpio Moon + Saturn return etc, It´s very clear that if I knew about this stuff it would have affected my decisions, for better or for worse I don´t know, but with this kind of info it´s usually for the worse, like increasing anticipatory anxiety, even if nothing seems like it´s about to happen. Could have made me more resigned to darkness/difficulty, might have not pushed so hard to get out of it, like I did.

So I am glad I guess I did not know about it back then :4:

There were some good experiences too during that time, some very good stuff, but as a whole it was :11: and a lot of the good was underpinned and mixed with a feeling of unease, which as far as I remember dissapeared once the Moon progressed to Sagittarius.

But a lot of fears were confronted and lost, and a lot of barriers broken during that time.. things were gained too not only lost.

Let´s see what happens next time Moon progresses to Scorpio, it should be similarly wild.

TL;DR Progressed Moon matters.
July 5, 2021 at 10:15
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Wolfmoon
OMG this is not the answer I was expecting. What you describe unfortunately fits in with the tone of everything I´ve read about this transit. I´m very sorry that it all came true so literally in your case.

However, I think that it was not only a matter of Moon in Scorpio. Last year was extremely difficult for many people. For example, I almost became a widow.

Actually, my whole life has been one long transit of Pluto in opposition to all the other planets in my chart. I haven´t been overly spoiled by life so far, and I don´t even have those expectations anymore.
But I wouldn´t mind getting a little bored for a while...

For the time being the Moon in Scorpio doesn´t give me a very hard time and I hope it won´t change. By the way, I also have a Saturn square to the Moon in transit...

Let´s think positive. Negative attitudes only make things worse.
July 5, 2021 at 14:33
(Virgo) LotusStar » cubic
Saturn return and all that in the same time, :22: ouch... I see
July 5, 2021 at 14:40
(Virgo) LotusStar » (dragonfly)
"But I wouldn´t mind getting a little bored for a while..."

:61: I know what you mean...

had many variations of Moon/Pluto transits, and now Pluto coming for my 4th house, on top of having Moon in 8th... done with it :S
July 5, 2021 at 15:10
(Aquarius) viv
Yes great description! Though I hope you wear those sandals to a party!
My progressed moon is near the end of Scorpio in my first and while I’ve enjoyed the depth and solitude I’m really looking forward to Sag, getting out there and also making more money It moves into Sag Aug 21st and I’m going to be checking wherher second house themes show up immediately which would be the case with whole sign house divisionss or whether this takes til 7 Sag as with Placidus and other systems.
July 5, 2021 at 15:29
(Aquarius) viv » LotusStar
YesI agree I’m nearly through with prog moon Scorpio myself There were some losses but maybe people and places needed to deepen or go. They mostly went but some did not and I treasure them. I have a Scorpio Asc and an eighth house moon too so maybe none of this was too unfamiliar. I suggest enjoy some solitude!
July 5, 2021 at 15:48
(Libra) leorising
I´m saying goodbye to the moon progressed in virgo, very cool experience, focus on routine, diet, physical exercises. I liked it a lot, and I believe the new habits will stay for a long time. :68:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »