July 2, 2021 at 03:22
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
My mom´s a Cancer Rising and she was widowed in her 40s
July 2, 2021 at 14:39
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Castlewallsxo
Interesting
July 3, 2021 at 11:35
(Aquarius) Catch-22
The guy tells good things. I´m cancer rising and am a dentist, have a lot of female friends, dominant mother, had some problems in my marriage (married very young), got periods of going up and down in my mood and so on.

I think I will watch more of him.
July 3, 2021 at 12:14
(Libra) leorising
I have this ascendant in the Vedic chart.
relationship is a great life lesson for us and the right thing is to get married after age 30, because we have a lot of lessons about it. :68:
July 3, 2021 at 13:15
(Taurus) nutelina
This is great! Libra in 4th house, ruled by Venus, big home. Never thought about that! I thought it is my Taurus moon.

So true about the mother!

My first daughter is like you Sun in Cap, Cancer rising. My mother was Cancer rising too. It is in our family, 1st born Cancer rising, 2nd Leo rising.
July 3, 2021 at 20:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Kupil Raaj is one of the top astrologers on YT. He has an academy too to teach Vedic.
His explanations are for positions houses and signs so it doesn´t matter what system you want to use, you can still learn from him and apply it to your studies.
He is aiming at building an encyclopedia of Vedic astrology on YT. Check out his series on Navamsha (D9) and Dasamsha (D10) divisional charts.
July 3, 2021 at 23:32
(Virgo) astreo » Seanfhear
It has an impressive amount of videos! :78:
July 3, 2021 at 23:40
(Virgo) astreo
My twin and I have a Capricorn rising, we are more attached to my mom.

My older sister has a Cancer ascendant, she is more attached to my dad.

My older sister, with the ascendant in Cancer, sometimes I feel that she rejects her emotions a lot, lately I have seen her more emotional, sometimes I see that she is very sensitive and cries, I hug her. :4:
July 3, 2021 at 23:42
(Virgo) astreo » nutelina
Mr. Nutelina, who was he most attached to?
His mother or his father? :27::15:
July 4, 2021 at 02:05
(Virgo) astreo
I have a friend who is Rising in Cancer, sometimes he looks like he´s a Capricorn, they also have that ´´ tough ´´ look to some extent.
I do not know if it happens to you Emanuel ... :25:
Although you already have a lot of Saturn influence in your chart ... :15:
July 5, 2021 at 10:09
(Taurus) nutelina » astreo
Who is attracted more?

Ah I see from your previous post. Because I am Cancer rising too I get along differently with my 1st but my Mars is opposite her Moon in Virgo. She is criticizing me a lot but she has no idea, typical puberty.

The 2nd is Leo rising and her mother is Sag rising, so they were best buddies but of course daughters like daddy in general. As Cancer rising I both love them very very much and miss them a lot. However my ex is like a boss and she has not much time for them. I hope to have them soon over again.

It helps my 2nd has also Venus in Pisces and Sun conjunct. Both girls are very different but their Sun/Moon is conjunct exactly. I joked to them that they are old lovers.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »