Pet Astrology

July 1, 2021 at 02:28 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) astralblueprints
Pet Astrology
Hi all!

I just got a new Kitten. I’m a first time cat owner, and I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has looked into astrology for their pets!

My kitty was born 04/20/2021 New York, NY.
Unfortunately there’s no time.

Taurus sun, either cancer or leo moon.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 1, 2021 at 14:21
(Leo) ELIXIR
Happy kitty to you! :79: :92:

I bet its moon is in Leo, since you are a Leo and I believe you are supposed to be the mother figure from now on :4: :5:
July 1, 2021 at 14:32
(Capricorn) Jaided
Hahah this is cute. I thought I was the only one who checked my pets chart. I have a very watery dog I adopted almost 3 months ago. And he is a very sensitive dog! He also doesn´t bark much despite his yappy breed. He was born under a Scorpio Sun and Cancer moon.
July 1, 2021 at 15:21
(Pisces) Cind
Haha aw that´s cute. My cat is a Pisces with Libra moon. She´s very needy hahahaha
July 1, 2021 at 16:28
(Taurus) s81
Besides their own chart, which you can interpret too of course, they belong to their owner, so looking at your chart the 6th house (employees, servants, slaves, cattle, etc, AND pets) and it´s ruler in transits and progressions can be useful to understand the different moments of their lives, specially significant events might be hinted there.
July 1, 2021 at 19:57
(Virgo) LotusStar
Aww that´s great, would love to see her. Enjoy your lil furball :1:

Looks like whichever way the Moon falls it´ll be somewhere around your Venus, Sun or Moon so you probably will feel quite a strong bond pretty quick!
July 1, 2021 at 20:47
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
I only know the natal charts for one of my cats who is a Libra Sun and Aries Moon and it is extremely accurate.
July 2, 2021 at 03:51
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
I´ve had an German shepard as a kid.
Born 1st april Aries,
was fiercely protective always by my side.
was stubborn rebel didn´t listen to commands much
Strong defiant pull on the leash, could drag people around
The aries rebel character & naughty was unmistakable
Could never unleash him, he´d roam the streets making me & parents chase him down for hours till deep in the night. Just that naughty, dog got kicks out of the chase.
Didn´t know what to do with that other than not take him of the leash outside ever haha
And never to leave the door open, talking in the doorway, he´d slip right by and the chase for hours was on.
An Aries to the core.

2nd dog golden retriever Taurus I think
It was from shelter all grown, i was older so could actually train commands.
cuddle addicted dog lol,
obeyed every command after some time even with just eye contact
I look in the eyes, and blink once she sits.
look in the eyes and then floor, she lies down.
It was amazing that I didn´t have to say anything anymore and it worked on other random dogs too.

I don´t like when dogs look at me when eating, didn´t like with the first dog as he was rebel enough to take it off the table.
I give my dog/pets food first before I eat myself. No envy eyes
So told this dog to stop looking at me while I eat, & just look away. she sat down, but I turned her around lol
the eyes just bothered me that day
couple of days later I had guests over for dinner
& while we were eating, someone asked me "What´s up with your dog?"
And I looked over, and the dog was sitting upright completely still like a statue, staring into the brick wall one inch from his nose lol
Not joking, I felt so bad seeing that, that´s not what I meant lol
dog actually was so sweet to remember & listen from days earlier.
But every time the dog ate, no one could pet his head or back, he´ll growl so fiercely like he´s gonna attack.
I guess he took after me, not to be bothered while he´s eating lol
it was the sweetest dog.
July 2, 2021 at 15:06
(Leo) astralblueprints » ELIXIR
Aww thank you! I was thinking that! And I also feel I’m destined to learn from earth signs, especially Taurus, so I think it’s fitting.
July 2, 2021 at 15:07
(Leo) astralblueprints » s81
Thank you so much for this!
July 2, 2021 at 15:09
(Leo) astralblueprints » LotusStar
Thanks so much!

And I do feel a bond with her right away. Being that I have a strong Leo influence, I feel like it was about time I got a cat and I’m so happy I did!
July 2, 2021 at 15:12
(Leo) astralblueprints » Victor_Valiant_
Wow this is super impressive about the training!!

I can see how my kitten already resembles her chart. Being that she’s a Taurus sun, she loves treats and cuddles and being comfy. She also likes to nap a lot. But loves new toys.
July 2, 2021 at 15:12
(Leo) astralblueprints » Castlewallsxo
Those are the same placements of my bestfriend haha so funny!
July 3, 2021 at 01:13
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » astralblueprints
Thank you ;)

Very nice ;D Those are also pretty general on what all cats love I think.
I´m not familiar with cats so it´s hard to see if all cats love that or just an taurus aspected cat.
Give it more time & you´ll see more nuanced or detailed characteristics.
Have a fun weekend. Cheers

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »