LILITH

June 30, 2021 at 21:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
LILITH

HAVE YOU ACTIVATED YOUR LILITH?
HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE THAT IT FEELS?

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 30, 2021 at 21:31
(Virgo) astreo
I HAVE LILITH IN SAGITTARIUS.

Lilith in Sagittarius is like a wild wolf whose internal fire drives her relentlessly towards the search for Wisdom. Kelly Hunter compares it to "Sophia, the Holy Spirit of Wisdom ... who grants us a prophetic Gnosis that recognizes the moment of Truth."
Sagittarius is the passion for truth, going beyond the comfort zone and our homeland, the arrow that flies free. Visualize Lilith filtered by the light of the sign. She smells of forests, nature, exotic landscapes and an indomitable adventurous spirit but also a raging thirst for knowledge and knowledge.

I imagine Lilith at the feet of the great Pyramids of Egypt becoming Pharaoh´s lover she implements in order to devour her magic and make it his own or, in other times, in her castle as an alchemist, maddened and feverish to discover the quintessence of being and the secret of all existence. Or perhaps as a warrior of truth, fanatical and obstinate, defending the truth as a terrible angel of justice before the infidels.

Lilith is not an easy energy. She has been repressed for centuries and only consciously manifested or embodied by a few and many times it has cost their lives or others. She is an archetype demonized by patriarchal culture, feared as a succubus and a child thief. Everything that is denied needs a channel of conscious expression to take away its energy.
emonica (distorted) and raise it to daimonica (from the Greek δαίμων: god, as god, power, but). That is, it is about releasing energy, making it conscious, integrating it and using it in our favor and for the good of all beings.

https://www.margitglassel.com/2017/…
June 30, 2021 at 21:46
(Capricorn) Jaided
My Lillith was super activated during Aries season. My Lillith is Aries in 8th. So when a number of the planets were in my 8th house in Aries it definitely came out, lol. I actually got violent over a jealous thought that popped into my head, which isn´t like me at all :61:
June 30, 2021 at 23:23
(Virgo) astreo » Jaided
Lilith is psychological manipulation and in the sign of Aries the psychological and underground manipulation is not as exalted as in the water signs. On the contrary, the manipulation is direct, it is through the use of force and violence. A person with Lilith in Aries may have the tendency to dominate the other with his verbal or physical aggressiveness. A person with Lilith in Aries can also generate a violent and angry response to aggression or contempt. However, this response or revenge is immediate, you do not take the time to calculate or premeditate your response. His responses are reactive, without measuring consequences, driven by the momentum.

Interesting...
July 1, 2021 at 01:20
(Capricorn) Jaided » astreo
Yeah see I´m not usually a violent person through physical force or verbally but I don´t hesitate to defend myself quickly and it is actually very impulsive like that description described, when it does happen. I really think Aries season brought it out more so that´s interesting. And I´ve been prone to violent situations around me in the past where I eventually got even. Lol Hmmmm.
July 1, 2021 at 01:36
(Virgo) astreo » Jaided
So I can activate my Lilith more with the transits that are in Sagittarius or in the Sagittarius season?
July 1, 2021 at 01:38
(Capricorn) Jaided » astreo
Maybe! Lol that´s how it worked for me. I notice the same energy shift with 12th house transits for myself with my Chiron being in 12th house, that´s my theory anyway.. 12th house transits seem to affect me more than other people I know.
July 1, 2021 at 09:07
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I wonder which Lilith. My true Lilith gives absolutely no recognition, while my mean Lilith gives some explanation for some dark stuff I did...
July 1, 2021 at 16:37
(Virgo) astreo » Catch-22
Interesting!
Do you think you could give us more information?
July 1, 2021 at 16:38
(Virgo) astreo » Jaided
I will be aware of my transits in the month of Sagittarius :4:
July 1, 2021 at 16:40
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Catch-22
What kind of dark stuff :21: :4: :61: :21: ??
July 1, 2021 at 17:37
(Virgo) astreo » Etherealmind
Cómo sientes a tu Lilith?
July 1, 2021 at 19:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Solus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lilith in aries in the first house.
Damn, the sh*t is real. You can´t escape from it.
I´ve learnt a lot! The good, the bad, the ugly!
Lilith in the first house, if anyone interested: https://saintzjenx.tumblr.com/post/…
July 1, 2021 at 19:57
(Scorpio) OS* » Solus
This article is very accurate, I have Lilith conjunct the ASC in Libra, with Pluto. Thanks for the link!

I think Lilith in first house gets "activated" pretty much from birth lol
July 1, 2021 at 20:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist » astreo
Et tu Brutus! One of the pieces of cat gravel between :155: & :156: is also called Lilith, I have it on an important past-life asteroid! :4:
July 1, 2021 at 20:17
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » astreo
The Dark Side I had encountered has nothing to do with Libra in IV, where my true Lilith resides. Scorpio in house V completely makes sense, mean Lilith.

I actually wonder how people perceive both "opinions"...
July 1, 2021 at 20:22
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Etherealmind
Lilith in Scorpio in house V... :21:

I can imagine that a smart lady like you can do some guesses. :163: :178:V
July 1, 2021 at 20:41
(Scorpio) OS*
Some people take “mean Lilith” others take “true Lilith” . . .interpretations online can be slightly different between both but it is a fictional point, furthest point from earth to moon’s orbit. Its kinda like an egg shape since Moon does´t go around the centre of the earth and has unpredictable wobble. Lilith is the Apogee of the Moon. . .

It’s calculations just depends on Touzé, Francou or Kepler’s formula depending what you choose. One might resonate more than other. I take true Lilith, h13.

also, aspects to Lilith are imp, house ruler, Moon.

AND, there´s asteroid Lilith, which I don´t use at all lol
July 1, 2021 at 21:48
(Scorpio) OS* » Solus
oh sweet, I´ll check those think too!! :37:

"it bleeds through in almost every area of your life"

Yeah, tell me about it !! Im actually Libra rising. I have Pluto-Lilith on the ASC.
July 2, 2021 at 08:13
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » OS*
Am I mistaken to think Lilith is the focal point of the Moon´s eliptical orbit, the one not occupied by Earth?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 2, 2021 at 08:24
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Catch-22
On the other hand, true Lilith is within 3 degrees of cusp V, which makes it count in house V, still the Libra is not working out, Scorpio is f*cking making havoc over there. Black or white.
July 2, 2021 at 08:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lilith can show us the way to our darkness where we can put a light on.
She can always be in our team if we do not let her lead us unconsciously :15:
July 2, 2021 at 09:25
(Virgo) Etherealmind » astreo
Yes I think that when there are planets,angles or any other objects being conjunct your lilith you can expect something happening but I wonder now if it´s also the case through oppositions, trines and others aspects ?
July 2, 2021 at 09:28
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Solus
Do you talk about your mean :163: or true :163: ? Which one do you relate more :1: ?
July 2, 2021 at 09:38
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Catch-22
:163: :178: 5H ? Okay it seems pretty obvious now :61: :21:

Btw I realize that there are always big discussions about which one to consider. We could maybe observe when planets/angles transits are conjunct our true :163: and mean :163: and see what happens ... I mean in which one do we feel more effects maybe :63: ?

It could be maybe a way of finding which one we relate more :30: :30:
July 2, 2021 at 09:51
(Virgo) Etherealmind
But for now I´d say I relate more to my mean Lilith :1: Some people such as Moon Queen and Psyle on this site interpreted it very well.

For me, :163: mainly represents my soul desire and my state of counciousness.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »