The interest in astrology obvious in natal chart

June 30, 2021 at 17:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
The interest in astrology obvious in natal chart
Hi again astro-heads 😊 How does the interest of astrology show up in your natal charts?

Can you see it in mine?
https://ibb.co/WBPmcjB

Having Uranus conjunct my natal Chiron and Mercury in the moment is taking the obsession with astrology onto new hights for me

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 30, 2021 at 17:56
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
And i´m sorry. It seems that I cannot attach foto of my chart, so I hope the link is enough for now
June 30, 2021 at 18:03
(Leo) cubic
Since I registered like 1-2 months ago I´ve had the excuse of being new, and clicked around a lot of the active forum poster´s profiles:

Lots of Scorpio Ascendands.
Lots of Scorpio Moons.
Lots of Moon in 8 house.
Lots of Suns or personal planets in 9th also.
Or say some other combo of personal planets in 8 house.
Pisces.

So mix up 8 house, Scorpio, 9th house, Maybe some Sag, Some 12th house and good amount of Pisces Suns I guess are active.

I did not see a particular emphasis on the 12th house as I expected.. it´s there some but ehh, could have been more.

You have a Moon in 8th, so based on what I said, that seems to be enough to sustain interest in astrology.
June 30, 2021 at 21:35
(Leo) Kasperanza
Probably having my Moon and Mercury in the 8th house
June 30, 2021 at 21:35
(Leo) Kasperanza » Gunnar Stars
You don´t need to attach a photo, just click the chart under your profile picture and your chart will be pulled up.
June 30, 2021 at 21:38
(Virgo) rohini moon » cubic
"I did not see a particular emphasis on the 12th house as I expected.. it´s there some but ehh, could have been more."

Ehh, a fair few of us have Saturn in the 12th though. I have Saturn + Pluto in 12th.
June 30, 2021 at 21:56
(Capricorn) Jaided
I´ve been told my interest in astrology must be from my Aquarius placements because I otherwise have so much earth which doesn´t usually scream an interest in astrology. Usually. But I also have some 8th house influence, and a few Scorpio placements.

Also North Node in Sagittarius in 3rd house. Astrology is the first topic I´ve studied in depth in a long time, and actually kept interest in. So I feel my North node is playing a role there too.
July 1, 2021 at 00:57
(Virgo) astreo
As it says cubic.

I have seen various profiles of the people who comment here.

SCORPIO - SAGITTARIUS energy is what stands out the most.

1. Scorpio wants to investigate hidden things that cannot be seen, because KNOWING IS POWER.

2. Sagittarius is curious, like his complementary opposite (Gemini), the difference is that SAGITTARIUS does not spend as much time on common things as Gemini, SAGITTARIUS wants to KNOW AND SEEK THE TRUTH, HE IS AN EXPLORER.

I have 3 planets in 8th house, I really like research, not only esoteric, but also scientific.
I have Mars in Sagittarius (he makes me be an explorer).

Some say Aquarius ´´ rules astrology ´´, I think it´s a very shallow energy for something like this.
July 1, 2021 at 04:13
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » cubic
What an interesting observation! Thank so much for sharing. What about Mercury being the traditional planet of Astrology and Uranus the modern?

By the way... I´m also clicking at peoples charts. Not to date anyone since I have a boyfriend, but to study chart. I hope it´s okay and not stalking behavior 😏 I´m not priviledged with friends that have the same interest here in Denmark yet.
July 1, 2021 at 04:18
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Kasperanza
You also have have Chiron and MC in scorpio plus strong Uranus aspects
July 1, 2021 at 04:21
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » rohini moon
What about your prominent Uranus and Mercury? Old and new ruler of astrology 😊
July 1, 2021 at 04:27
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Jaided
I´m also very earthy, but my study in astrology is increasing wildly. Especially since Uranus went into conjunction with my Chiron and Mercury.

Is your Uranus conjunct your Sun?
July 1, 2021 at 04:33
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » astreo
Interesting observations. Thank you!

I don´t think Aquarius is too shallow though. Maybe the psychological deep study should be found somewhere else in the chart, but the "thinking out of the box" abilities, the skills in knowledge and the curiosity suits astrology well.
July 1, 2021 at 04:48
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
"Uranus is considered the higher octave of intellectual Mercury, and is strongly objective and brainy, with no emotional side. Those people with strong Uranian influences in their charts are trailblazers and forerunners in their communities.

Since Uranus also holds sway over social change, it also regulates the global brotherhood of man and all humanitarian concerns, including environmental issues. Uranus rules the Aquarius. Finally, Uranus rules astrology." Susan Miller

https://www.astrologyzone.com/learn…
July 1, 2021 at 05:22
(Leo) cubic » rohini moon
I can see Pluto in 12th leading to research into esoterics/mystical things.

Perhaps 12th house/Pisces is more prominent than I noticed, but its nature is quite elusive and this sort of energy seems to manifest even when trying to discuss it sometimes, lol.

csrsc:

Good stuff!

"Some say Aquarius ´´ rules astrology ´´, I think it´s a very shallow energy for something like this."

Yeah I´m not totally convinced in that yet myself. I guess Aquarius can be associated with some detached, global sort of point of view which is a bit like planetary bodies having effect on earth.

Perhaps one of these days mr. Peter who runs the site can run quick stats on the planets/placements/signs of all the posters or top200 out of the ones with more than say 10-15+ posts on the forum and see what data comes out.
July 1, 2021 at 15:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:175: is not all that different from :181: on this subject.
:176:/ :182: axis needs the artform of Astrology.
July 1, 2021 at 15:40
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » cubic
"Perhaps one of these days mr. Peter who runs the site can run quick stats on the planets/placements/signs of all the posters or top200 out of the ones with more than say 10-15+ posts on the forum and see what data comes out."

Wow! Amazing idea. I don´t know how much traffic the astro-seek forum has, but nevertheless it would be super exiting to read some statistics in astrology
July 1, 2021 at 15:43
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Rosincvist
Artform of astrology? Do you mean the glyphs or the art of enterpretation?
July 1, 2021 at 17:04
(Virgo) astreo » Gunnar Stars
Aquarius is a sign that has to be depersonalized, Aquarius is not about you, it is quite the opposite, it is about others.
That is why Aquarians have a great need to make friends, so as not to lose their sense of identity. That is why I think that Astrology is very deep for the sign of Aquarius, as it says cubic, I think that really Aquarius may be seeing the planets out there by his gaze towards the future, but not in a psychological but scientific sense, it is the main sign that governs PHYSICS and, I consider that mercury in that sign gives you an ability for numbers due to the fluidity that Air gives to thought.

While its complementary opposite is Leo, a sign that seeks to sign its own identity through the different characters that it can dramatize, its own being, its own ego, Aquarius is mentalized to a cause, to a society, to have a more vision global of things, something that makes it superficial by nature and, I´m not saying it´s wrong, there are many things that can be done in society and they are incredible!

I myself have the North South in Aquarius so most of its energy is known to me, I have it in conjunction with Uranus, in Aquarius and, the Antivertex in Aquarius, those oppositions that, with my other set in Leo, have made me Made to attract many people of the sign of Aquarius, they are very friendly and pleasant people.

I have a friend with a mega stellium in Aquarius, he is the most Aquarian person you can meet in life: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Uranus, Neptune and Ascendant in Aquarius.
The amount of friends he has is immense.

The emotional detachment that Aquarius has is one of its most characteristic features of the sign, I MYSELF AM DISENGAGED, (a positive detachment, because of course, you can also make it pathological) I have found a lot of comfort with emotional detachment, I have found it so comforting, but my north node asks me otherwise, it asks me to connect with my heart, to connect with the "love and dedication that Leo exudes" and not with the "friendship and freedom that Aquarius emanates."
That is why these 2 signs attract a lot (complementary opposites).

Now, in short, Scorpio is the quintessential sign of psychology, he squares Aquarius.
July 1, 2021 at 17:23
(Virgo) astreo » Gunnar Stars
Mercury in Aquarius, they are intelligent people, you hardly keep up with them to understand the numbers and play like them. But they tend to be a bit irresponsible and do not make an effort to perfect what they have studied.

They love video games and being on the internet, if they are not young people, watching a lot of television, something that can make them irresponsible. Also if the Sun is in Pisces, it is very common to see that they dedicate themselves to singing, because Neptune mainly governs music, while Uranus makes Mercury take things to another level.
July 1, 2021 at 17:49
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » astreo
Thank you for further explanation 🙏 My nearest familymembers contains four aqua Moons and me being a heavy taurian and soft pisces moon has been struggeling a lot with the detachment. Nevertheless have they delivered an udbringing filled with books, different science matters and a huge interest in tech solutions. They also brought in a critical "voke" frame of mind and I most confess though, that two of them have heavy Scorpio influence. One of them being able to discuss astrology with me.

As my aquarian MC has been attracting quite a few x boyfriends with technology ease, a community focused mindset, and to be honest: strong "conspirational" thoughs about society - I also know about the freedom demanding detached style here.

So whilst my lived life experience is complementing your thoughts, my intellect is telling me that the Uranian description still resonates with astrology. Especially because of keywords like: enlightment, curiosity, knowledge, change, technology, innovation, future, objectivity, rebellionism... is that even a word?

I wonder if your point of view stemms from a certain branch of astrology? Do you also find that Mercury is too superficial?

I´m only 1,5 years into my study of astrology so there are still a lot to learn about the polarities.

Apologies for my English. Couldnt find a spell checker
July 1, 2021 at 20:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Gunnar Stars
The negative mutable signs are the most artistic, before Astrology was an Internet thing it was more mandala-like and therefore Artistic!
July 3, 2021 at 05:42
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Rosincvist
Do you mean that Geminis are more creative than...?

I do understand why you see astrology as very beautiful Mandela like patters. Actually it inspires to draw and paint

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »