Who Has Taurus Ascendant?

June 29, 2021 at 05:13 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Sir Ching
Who Has Taurus Ascendant?
I have Taurus ascendant starting at 2 degree Taurus. Currently, transiting Uranus is at 13 degrees Taurus. Last year, around February, Uranus was right on my ascendant. Now, I´ve always had a clean cut, professional look but the weirdest thing, I started growing my beard out. I´ve never grown a beard. I know some of it had to do with the lock downs during the time but it was more than that, I felt different, I felt like I don´t give a fk and I embraced that beastly shit. LOL. By the time I finally cut it it was like 3 inches long.

I shaved like in August-Sept. I almost didn´t want to because I felt like I achieved this ... thing on my face, plus I bought all these beard combs, beard balms and beard shampoos all of it. But the fact is I was over it, it was annoying as hell especially when I tried to eat. Anyway, Just so happens Uranus has drifted pretty far away from my ascendant now.

Here´s what´s weird. This January, all of a sudden, I feel like growing it back so I do. This time its only for about 3 months. When I look to see what Uranus is doing, you guessed it, it went retrograde back toward my ascendant.

So here is my question, In what way has Uranus transiting your ascendant affected your appearance or your attitude?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 29, 2021 at 21:03
(Cancer) Sir Ching
What´s funny is I saw this aspect coming years about 6 years ago and have always wondered what it will do in my 1st house.
June 30, 2021 at 08:04
(Taurus) Rosincvist
As an Equal-house extremist I shall tell you that ALL the :172: Risings really have :181: M.C.s without exception! Your Ascendant is one degree after Edgar Allan Poe´s. The mid-life crisis aspect is nothing to look forward to, it is usually tough on the subject!
:199: is the planet of Astrology and can only be contractive in :172: the :66: that is why most folks are into Vedic square charts and Traditional Reduxing!
June 30, 2021 at 23:05
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Rosincvist
Interesting, so what is your take on Uranus transiting 1st house Taurus. It sounds like you are connecting :181: M.C. to this transit.

I would assume EAP´s mid-life crisis had more to do with his internal planet placements and the transits of his day.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »