What are aspects of Bravery in astrology chart?

June 28, 2021 at 19:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What are aspects of Bravery in astrology chart?
What aspects or placements especially found in people who has courage not necessarily heroic though

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 28, 2021 at 23:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist
This is well-covered in Palmistry; A Mount of Mars > A Plain of Mars > A Mt. of :155: near the Mt. of :153:
20 degrees of the positive fixed signs relates to the Faith that will keep you off cleaning detail in the Army!
:156: has an all-purpose nature that makes it pop-up to something everywhere, the Magi Astrologers and Gauquelin saw it everywhere!
June 28, 2021 at 23:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
whats a mt of mars and a mt of mercury and whats a plain of mars??
June 29, 2021 at 00:34
(Virgo) astreo
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 29, 2021 at 01:18
(Virgo) rohini moon
"People who have courage"

Mars in the first. In exaltation, and in its own sign.
June 29, 2021 at 04:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist » bruhmoment
The big mount at the base of the thumb is the mount of Venus, opposite the Mt. of Venus is Mt. of :153: before descending to the Mount of the Moon is the Mt. of Mars. The bulge beneath the Index finger is the Mt. of :156: beneath the Mount of Jupiter is a Mount of Mars that could be slight or profound. The hollow in the center of the hand that has Mounts of Mars on either side is the plain of Mars; When a circle stands out around the plain of Mars a Hero is indicated!
June 29, 2021 at 04:43
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Nothing in my chart that´s for sure
June 29, 2021 at 05:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
Do you want a hand pic now im curious. I think tauruses are into that but im not sure. Just joking btw I don´t think tauruses are into that
June 29, 2021 at 07:33
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
In the first place I would pay attention to what is going on in the 1st and 3rd houses.

I agree with Rohini that strong Mars is important, but I would also add that Mars´ higher octave is Pluto. People with a strong Pluto are not used to giving up at the first obstacle they encounter.

Considering the fact that courage requires mental strength after all, the position of the Moon is also relevant. Someone who is mentally weak will not come out of line.

Mercury, well aspected and positioned, is helpful...

In short, I think there is not just one aspect that indicates courage ;-)
June 29, 2021 at 09:29
(Taurus) nutelina
Aries.
June 29, 2021 at 11:53
(Pisces) fishscales
Strong/well placed Mars, Mars in aspect to the sun.
June 29, 2021 at 12:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » bruhmoment
I believe in my chart it is the Leo Ascendant for one, and South Node Leo what I´ve brought in with into this life time since Leo is the courage, bravery.

I have a lot of Warrior energy with the Fire and Sun in Sagittarius int he 5th house of Leo.

Then obviously Mars in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio,and Venus in Scorpio gives off a lot of fuel to keep going in battle. :61: Mars/Pluto engine to be a fighter.
June 29, 2021 at 13:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist » astreo
Mount of :153: connected to Mt. of Venus; Could indicate a twitchy, hincty, nervous individual!
June 29, 2021 at 14:30
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
I believe in my chart that Mars conjunct Uranus in Sag denotes courage. Also have Saturn sitting right on the MC in Scorpio.
June 29, 2021 at 15:40
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Not sure where you should look first.

Whatever it is, I have at least some of it, because that´s what I´ve been told more than once, brave.

Since it comes from the outside, I´m inclined to look at my first house. Sag. Asc & close by Jup. in Dom.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »