12H shenanigans: Chiron Conjunct Black Moon Lilith OOB; T-Squares; extreme Mars OOB!

June 28, 2021 at 15:39 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) LLion
12H shenanigans: Chiron Conjunct Black Moon Lilith OOB; T-Squares; extreme Mars OOB!
Dear astrologer ones!

I have new questions since I have learned some new things!
They´re about my 12H in Gemini, which contains BlackMoon Lilith OOB conjunct Chiron. Other than these placements I have NOT A SINGLE AIR placement in my chart. LOL. Ow.

Also, this conjunction, opposing Uranus, is part of two T-squares (I initially thought it was part of a grand square but it´s not).

Two other things that have recently affected my understanding of my natal chart and self are 1. Retro Mars in Cap is extremely OOB at the very rare and extreme declination of 28.4*S. 2. Using Placidus, my 5th and 11th houses are intercept by Scorpio and Taurus respectively. (This feels absolutely right, which is why I work with Placidus in my chart).

Still, I´m curious to hear any advice of bringing some of these somewhat stressful placements together in my current journey of realigning with purpose and motivation, and taking steps towards more control over my day-to-day.

Also, feel free to share any other observations! Thanks!
Blessings,
Lion :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 12, 2021 at 13:41
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m following...

Especially the Lilith OOB is making me curious... I find explanations of Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars but no Lilith.
July 12, 2021 at 18:49
(Taurus) s81
"BlackMoon Lilith OOB conjunct Chiron"

IMHO, it makes no sense that a calculated point like Lilith "acts" differently being OOB (but of course if someone has evidence of it, I´m ready to change my mind). So, my suggestion is that you should interpret it normally: your natal Chiron placement is conjunct to your natal Lilith point.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »