Mercury

June 28, 2021 at 14:39 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Mercury
If we remove the sign, house, aspects, have it presented to us in its raw untouched state and asked what are you it would say, "So tell me what you´re doing next?....This? Alright got it...Listen, Im going to be asking the other neurons around for some while to know more, I´ll be back... ok here take these instructions we have made for you now go do it".

Mercury, through my observation, is a workaholic busy generating signals in response to stimulus everyday. In a broader sense its your neurons and IQ, when you read and write or talk, numbers, reflexes or muscle memory ("let´s get up", sends signal from the brain to leg and it stands), concentration, fixing or organising stuff, multi tasking, aim and shoot games, playing chess, where technique is needed, unemotional planet strictly speaking, HAS to be active all the time. Its why you ask your "whats", "hows", "whens", "tell me" in other words gets very curious, or overthinks when something comes along just right enough to tingle it and catches its attention so mercury is a planet that can be excited, likes and enjoys or misunderstands and gets bored depending on the sign and aspects. I can´t exactly see it as a serious planet unless Saturn is involved. Its playful nature.

Here are actual observed examples that I´ve seen happening between me and others to give you a sense of how it feels like.

Mercury conjunct Ascendant:

I was the Asc and she was the Mercury, goes back some years. It was a tight conjunction around 0°40 in Capricorn. She would know what I was going to say next and complete my sentence, I would go on and on until I felt it came out right whereas all it took was a one liner from her and I would stop to scream a big YESSSSS in the back of my mind. She would make it all come together so properly, her replies stood out a lot and were something to remember, learned some new phrases from her too. Kind of looked up to her out of admiration. The convos were chocolate for the mind, total mindgasms. If I was confused or had a problem, she would sense it and send exactly what I needed articles and videos or recommend books. I´ve noted that the Mercury person asks wayyyyy too many questions, they are so curious about you all the time and wants to know everything like your past, your goals, who you´ve dated etc. I one time intentionally started to act distant to see her reaction and she was so disturbed, tells me she couldn´t help but overthink to sleep and confront me the next day with a lot of why´s....you are their favorite subject. She also became very possessive needing to know where I was, what I was doing, who I was with, basically the mercury is gonna be stalking you with fake accounts for sure and taking notes you scare them. Mercury is always excited to hear back from you and ready to give you advice on career, finances and personal issues. If things don´t go their way, expect mind games. They love being relatable to you but if you touch emotions (our moons were not connected) they shut down and change the topic.

Venus conjunct Mercury:

One of my friend back in school had this, during lectures he used to zone out and he´d draw graffiti or characters on his desk. He was good at rough sketching. He had a page where he posted his art with very poetic captions. Another I knew used to make notes with colored markers and had a lot of stickers on the books. She had a fancy handwriting and her pickup lines were smooth. Used a lot of emojis.

Moon conjunct Mercury:

A dude in class had this, whenever he got a answer wrong he´d start to argue with us and the professor. Would still be not over it the next day, took it to the heart alot. Worth was attached to his grades. Very active in the class, asked a lot of questions. Liked to be right. Was very good at descriptive writing and explaining how he felt. I remember when he found something funny, he would text a long hahahah all capital with exclamation marks.

Mars conjunct Mercury:

Was talking to someone with this. Fast typers and will send you long paragraphs, overshare the details alot. One minute later to finish the rest of the thought they forgot, will again send another paragraph. One guy had a tight conjunction and was very good at coding. Very talkative I´m telling you and if you point something out they´re unafraid to be confrontational and challenge you to a debate. Their communication comes across as rash and unapologetic. Obsessed with detail, very mechanical, hyperanalytical. Get things done very quickly, a powehouse of logic.

For now this is all I´ve got but when I research more I´ll continue posting my findings here :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 28, 2021 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So for mars conjunct mercury... I´m like that except my mercury is opposition my mars. I have never done coding though.
June 28, 2021 at 15:37
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It is possible to skim over the surface of the planet :153: through 3-D Google Maps! Mercury in the form of Tehuti in Upper Egypt and Thoth in Lower Egypt is a more powerful God than in Graeco-Roman mythology! It can get a boost from it´s higher octave ` :199:´ and it´s Earth ally ` :157:´ as well as the other inferior conjunctor ` :154:´
Your attempt to dissociate :153: from signs, :153: more than any other planet follows the thema mundi and can never ever be completely dissociated from :173: & :176: !
June 28, 2021 at 16:39
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » bruhmoment
How would you describe your mars opposition mercury, my first thought was anger issues!
June 28, 2021 at 17:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » boyakasha the guru
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just really want to get my point across and i´ll do it no matter what but ive gotten older and realized sometimes i shouldnt take things personally and i dont understand why. i dont think astrology can explain this.
June 28, 2021 at 18:47
Agreed, liked your reply. My Mercury square Jupiter mistakes have taught me to give it time and wait for the dust to settle, not create the dust yourself :61: I would always jump to conclusions and still I am but we learn and grow.
June 28, 2021 at 19:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » boyakasha the guru
=====
Can´t relate I jump to the conclusion then ask questions then I wonder if there are any possibilities. I look at both sides and then morph my feelings on each side as if I believed them. I hate leaving things to possibilities.
June 28, 2021 at 22:01
"I hate leaving things to possibilities"

That is your Mercury speaking, looking for reasons, keeping an eye and Mars, can´t stand it gets angry so takes charge to be in control.

You mentioned feelings because of Cancer sun and with North node makes you very sure of yourself and others.

I believe in possibilities, 2 years ago I didn´t even know there was more to me than just the sun sign, now here I am as a student of astrology lol. You can´t know the answers to life when life hasn´t even happened to you yet. I´m still so young who knows where I´ll be next. Go with the flow my friend like a fish in a stream which is also aware to swim away from rocks and stones. What you´re trying to control also controls you, keeps you stuck in a place no growth.
June 30, 2021 at 19:24
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
***Your attempt to dissociate :153: from signs, :153: more than any other planet follows the thema mundi and can never ever be completely dissociated from :173: & :176: !***

Yes the more I was thinking about mercury the more I compared it to those signs.

So mercury conjunct Uranus in Aquarius in 11th house just a thought... :32: :81: I get a really funny feeling out of it. They speak the language of the aliens :61:

You mentioned Saturn, conjunction with mercury can make a human calculator!

Other than that I didn´t understand the god stuff, I haven´t touched any sort of history in a long time. I´ll try the 3D thing :5:
June 30, 2021 at 19:38
(Virgo) rohini moon
Mercury is an interesting character for me..

I got him in the 10th house in Leo. ROAR. :92:

He squares my natal mars.
June 30, 2021 at 19:42
(Virgo) astreo
MERCURY :29:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 30, 2021 at 19:43
(Virgo) astreo
I think the descriptions you give are very good. :3:
June 30, 2021 at 19:52
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
Used to chat a dude with like 5 :181: placements, mercury was conjunct everywhere, they do be like that :97: My guy was smokes and too turnt up for this planet
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 30, 2021 at 20:03
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » astreo
Aw hell yeah bro WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH :47:

That´s a one nice looking ball, will look pretty as a earring
June 30, 2021 at 20:24
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
You can talk to lions, I get it. 10th...public...hmmmm in a zoo. Square Mars uhhhh you attack humans through cage that laugh and stare too long or you bite your own tail :45:

Idk what I´m trying to say :61:
June 30, 2021 at 20:33
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I have mercury conjunct Uranus and i mix languages a lot or invent words
Also if i learn something in a language it stay in that language idk how to translate it in some other language
June 30, 2021 at 21:41
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Ioaanaa08
You forgot to mention Neptune you 👽

This is the world´s longest word:

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

You must be good at tongue twisters for sure.
July 1, 2021 at 06:01
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » boyakasha the guru
Never thought about that lol 😂
I usually don´t read the words entirely and invent the rest or i am sure i know what it says so i don´t have to read it entirely and let me tell you im so wrong 😅
July 1, 2021 at 11:32
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Ioaanaa08
What are you trying to say? :61: I´ve read it for the nth time...I feel dumb. I guess this is the writing style of Uranus mercury. You are a unique soul, a nice way to put it. Btw you are pretty :27:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »