PERCENTAGE OF ELEMENTS

June 28, 2021 at 03:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
PERCENTAGE OF ELEMENTS
HOW ARE THE PERCENTAGES OF ITS ELEMENTS AND HOW ARE THEY MANIFESTED?

I HAVE:

1. Land 48.15%
2. Air 25.93%
3. Fire 25.93%
4. Water 0%

I´ve seen people with 0% air be very smart.
Or with 0% water, being emotional.
I don´t think that, because you don´t have an element, you can´t connect with it, because I also think that we can have the elements of the houses.
Anyway, it would be something we would have to work with. Certain?

It´s weird, I was with a friend today, I don´t know his natal chart very well, I only know that he has the Sun in Sagittarius.
I felt that he had a way of being and seeing life so different from mine, but at the same time I felt so relaxing and so comfortable, his Mercury in Sagittarius was evident, he knows how to talk about many things and, he did not stop talking. Meeting a very different person from me, he made me "feel", feel that I am very rigid and square with my life, I think I have many planets on Earth.

I admire and, I like that energy that Sagittarians have "that carefree and happy laugh", it makes me feel good.
Every time I want to "rest" (Sagittarius as ruler of my 12th house), I will consider going with a friend of that sign, besides they are very entertaining and know how to talk about so many things, something that my Moon likes.

Do you have a predominant element in your natal chart?
How do you feel it influences you? (positively and negatively)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 28, 2021 at 04:05
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Hell yea! I feel I’m earthy as f**k!! I don’t relate AT ALL to fire elements or people with heavy fire influences. Haha. In fact, they often confuse and repulse me way more than thrill me.

Don’t feel rigid or square with your life. That’s who you are! And you are cool as fuck. I mean, I don’t know u personally but I think everyone is cool as fuck in their own way.

I guess what I’m saying is, I feel square and rigid too. Especially when I’m hanging with fire sign type people. But then I’m reminded like dude. They are probably lacking that down-to-earthness and practicality that I possess.

In conclusion, we always want and are confused by what we don’t have :21: or do we…..?
June 28, 2021 at 05:07
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
My fire dominance: passion and short fuse

My earth dominance: introversion and materialism

Air Sun (with sun as chart ruler): intellect and analysis

Water absence: difficulty recognizing and dealing with emotions (while being emotional due to a prominent moon; very convenient)
June 28, 2021 at 05:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That doesnt make sense. How do you feel that way? Just like... if you want to look at things like he does just talk to him more and figure it out. Sagittariuses are known for being very optimistic. I have a sag mars and it oppositions jupiter and it conjuncts pluto. I´m super out there like with my emotions and always seeing things positively.
June 28, 2021 at 12:27
(Virgo) astreo » kosmic.kitten
´´Don´t feel rigid or square with your life. That’s who you are! And you are cool as fuck. I mean, I don´t know personally but I think everyone is cool as fuck in their own way´´.

Thank you! :78::79:

Yes, as you say, we also have the positive part, of being able to materialize things.
June 28, 2021 at 12:32
(Virgo) astreo » Castlewallsxo
´´ Water absence: difficulty recognizing and dealing with emotions ´´.
The same thing happens to me, I have no idea how emotions really "feel", my Moon in Gemini wants to understand them with thought.

The good news is that your second predominant element, after earth, is fire. That fire can help you a lot to mobilize the earth.
June 28, 2021 at 13:01
(Virgo) astreo » bruhmoment
You have 63% Air.

How do you describe it?
Pros and cons.
June 28, 2021 at 15:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Its hard for me to get attached to people and I am somewhat flaky but not really. I flake on the spot if I feel like I don´t care about this person. I feel detached for zero reason even though I am highly emotional, and if we count my fixed stars, they´re mostly in air signs. So that percentage is probably more than 63 and probably like 68%. Idk I get mad super easily so might be because I have so much air that I need to rebel. I have rebel tendencies and I´ll just randomly be rude one day.
June 28, 2021 at 21:38
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Castlewallsxo
I have high-functioning autism and I predicted water absence/scarcity would be common in people with autism (hence our difficulty recognizing/dealing with emotions) so I did an experiment, examining the charts of 6 autistic celebrities and 6 nonautistic celebrities.

Earth: average of 19% for nonautistic, 30% for autistic.

Air: average of 23% for nonautistic, 33% for autistic.

Fire: average of 32% for nonautistic, 26% for autistic.

Water: average of 25% for nonautistic, 12% for autistic. (5 of 6 autistic celebrities had 2 or fewer water signs)

Obviously astrology is far from the only factor influencing autism but I found it interesting.
July 3, 2021 at 22:57
(Virgo) astreo » Castlewallsxo
Interesting!

I have a question, Is your skin very dry?
It´s something I heard around there, I don´t know how true it is, My skin is very dry. :61:. :75: :75: :75:
July 3, 2021 at 22:59
(Virgo) astreo » bruhmoment
Even if you have Venus in the 8th house, are you still detached?

I think we would get along in person with your Sun in Cancer and your Moon in Libra, people with the Moon in Libra are very calm. :4:
September 12, 2021 at 07:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have:
Air: 44%🌬
Fire: 25 %🔥
Water: 25%💧
Earth: 3%🌱

This resonates with me a lot I have a tendency to put things in a logical perspective but always miss the practical application of things in life.It has to deal with not really caring about the down to earth things in life but I’ve always been the creative type by think about alot of ideas ,never been by the book, I felt like I was never able to apply them in real life.Along with not being very organized with tasks very scattered-brained.
September 12, 2021 at 08:28
(Aquarius) viv
Nice graphics!
I have mostly air (Sun Moon Saturn Neptune)
followed by water (Asc Venus Mars Uranus)
with adequate earth (Jupiter Mercury)
and almost no fire, (only Pluto on MC)

There´s a bit more fire since progressed Sun went into Aries and I´m looking forward to progressed Moon in Sag.

On the whole I think the elements have to do with temperament, the quality of our energy bodies..I think we often chose friends who compliment us.

I dated a Sag guy once. He´d been a freelance pilot in the NZ Southern Alps, worked as a fix it guy mending high tensile electrical wires in the outback after storms and was a triathlete...we used to go hiking in the mountains...now I was, in those days, happy to walk for 5-6 hours and then I wanted to set up a camp, rest, draw, look at the scenery, make a meal and eventually watch the stars and that´s what I did. He, however, would say "Mind if I go for a run?" and off he would go, often covering the same track again for two or three hours more! Phew! Super Sag.

oh, And I have Virgo on my 11th and always seem to have Virgo women friends!
Viv
September 12, 2021 at 08:29
(Aquarius) viv » Castlewallsxo
so interesting! Thanks V
September 12, 2021 at 13:55
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » astreo
I have actually read somewhere that people with dry skin can have a tendency to rationalize their emotions a lot or over-intellectualize. But I have also read that it can signify someone who is seeking a spiritual connection with people or sth like that... hmm...

I used to have very dry skin when I was younger. Well I also had hypothyroidism which obviously can cause it. But I do believe I had dryish skin many, many years before that. I don´t have that dry skin anymore. I don´t believe I ever was that closed off from my emotions or something - but I do believe I maybe related to people (in general) more on a superficial level than what I do now. Also I think I was less passionate then. But can´t say for sure (or only based on myself)

I´m not low on water, but I do have both Sun + Moon in air. Also Mars. Maybe Part of Fortune in Scorpio also pushed me more into the depths (I mean as the POF is synthesized from one´s Sun/Moon/Rising I think).
September 12, 2021 at 14:12
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
I have read that people with no planets/angles (?) in an element might also overcompensate. So if you are a Water void, maybe your general attitude will be much more rational, uncomfortable with emotion... but small things possibly could make you super emotional, as you are not swimming in the sea of emotion every day ? Well I can only speculate; I have not seen any people with a Water void before I think, not do I possess any such ´voids´ in my own chart.

I am low in Fire, with only Jupiter in Leo (what many would call a Jupiter singleton). If you include MC it is in Sagittarius. I read somewhere that low fire can make a person lack energy, passion, joy, and might even have cold extremities. I really did have cold hands and feet for many, many years when I was a kid (like a decade before I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism so it´s not related to that). The last five years or so, I´m instead usually very warm. Sometimes I even just want to drink cold drinks. In Ayurvedic medicine I´m apparently Pitta, so Fire. A lot of the symptoms or descriptions - both physical, emotional and mental - fit me very much. Interestingly, my Draconic chart gives me a lot of Fire. My Sun/Moon now moves from Air to Fire, and my Jupiter singleton fire is now an air singleton (!). I do feel my Draconic chart figures much more strongly in me now also...

I think my most abundant element is Earth. But you know, which element is your dominant also depends on the algorithm used. I would say it does fit, or did fit a lot for who I used to be. Though also, my final dispositor of basically *all* the planets in my chart comes down to Saturn in Capricorn (H12). So anyway, I guess Earth energy would figure strongly in my life.

And by the way, I do not believe that being an Air void makes someone lack intelligence. People can be very intelligent without having any major planets in Air (or any planets there at all). I would just assume that we would deal with someone who has a very hard time being objective, who could maybe drown a bit from their emotions...

Then, there is also the influence of houses and aspects... So yes, sorry, no simple answer from me here. I believe as you say our dominant element does influence us. But, yes ... it´s also more complicated
September 12, 2021 at 14:13
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Fire 37%
Earth 40%
Air 18%
Water 3%
I´m a mix of Earth and fire but let me tell you that i cry at almost every series that i watch and there is a sad scene and i have only 3% water.
September 12, 2021 at 14:37
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Ioaanaa08
I used to be a crier as well... To some extent I still am. I tear up from movies, or seeing people crying or being really upset. Well I have a Pisces Ascendant so maybe not so surprising anyways.

Though, how would you say you relate to people in general ? Because I don´t believe Air element is emotionless - it just doesn´t like so much *sharing* emotions. So, books, movies, music... I read the individual may tend to release more emotion here - whereas someone high in Water might depend on other people a lot for emotional support, or want to share their emotions somehow (in palmistry for example the Water palm is said to enjoy festivals). I would think Air people in general don´t attach so easily or often to people - but that is not to say they are not capable of it, or that they don´t have emotion.

Anyway you don´t have that much Air in your chart, I mean not e.g. Sun + Moon + ASC in Air. Also you don´t have a Water void. Chiron in Cancer gives great empathy for the suffering of others... As well, your Moon forms a very wide square to Neptune.
September 12, 2021 at 15:32
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Ways_of_Leavin'
I can say I´m someone who observe people and i understand why they are acting the way that they are ,i can´t relate to them because i don´t like to as you said " Share emotions " maybe it´s a Capricorn thing since i have a stellium there.
And when i cry i do it when I´m alone if there are people around me i won´t do it ,don´t like to be seen losing control .
Idk why it said that people with a lot of air are emotionless .. maybe they are just picky with whom they let in also i think they are people who think of the collective i am more selfish for sure .
September 12, 2021 at 19:24
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Ioaanaa08
Same, or similar. I do like to share but it´s only with a very, very few. I think like you say we are more selective in a sense... Like, I have heard from some Sun + Moon in Water people tell others, "Let´s talk about it". Mm thanks but no thanks. 😅 Supposedly, Air Moons are supposed to be the ones who always need to talk their emotions through with people, especially Gemini and Libra Moon? But personally, if I´m really upset the only person I seek out is myself (unless I´m super close to someone). I do like to support people though, but for some reason it seems easier if it´s people I don´t know at all, or it´s a significant other.
September 12, 2021 at 19:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Maybe look at your sidereal elements

Yours :

55,56% fire

18,52% earth

0% air

25,93% water

I personally relate to sidereal elements more
September 13, 2021 at 07:19
(Taurus) theycallmetym
I dont have single planet in air sign :61: except outer ones.Im earth&fire dominant but wouldnt say im bad communicator definitely tho.Just now checked i have no planets even in ´traditionally air ruled´ houses. :4:

btw what are those small symbols on the corner of each zodiac is it cardinal mutable fixed thing ? cause earth group looks like incorrect
September 13, 2021 at 07:23
(Taurus) theycallmetym » theycallmetym
Oh wait there is jupyter in 7th,overlooked.Briefly,chart should be analyzed reviewed thoroughly as whole as jayjay mentioning frequently.Unfortunately im not that good at it.My opinion is there is much more hidden in interplanetary aspects ,than most people think.
September 13, 2021 at 11:52
(Leo) Christof✳
🔥 - 33.33%
💧 - 29.63%
🌱 - 25.93%
🌬 - 11.11%

Fire-Water-Earth elements are a kind of balance. I can relate in terms of creativity(sun+moon), practicality, and budgeting (earth). I´m super sensitive being Cancer Moon so generally, if I feel I don´t have anything good to say, I just keep my mouth shut. Maybe that´s why my Air element (communication) is a bit low I guess. :4:
September 15, 2021 at 23:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MauroJcks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have

Water: 44.74%
Air 44.74%
Fire: 11.11%
land: 7.41%

this is reflected a lot in my daily life. my emotions are like a roller coaster and very intense haha. I also analyze them a lot.

I can be sad or angry, scared, etc ... at this moment but 5 minutes later I will forget it or I will be like nothing.

my lack of earth and fire are also very noticeable, especially earth, I am very lazy and hardly have my feet on the ground. I live in my thoughts, always in the future or in the past but never in the present. the little fire doesn´t affect me that much. :15:
October 5, 2021 at 20:18
(Cancer) Soledad Ramírez » Ioaanaa08
I have a theory, I believe that sagittarius is a sensitive zodiac sign. almost every sagittarius that i happen to know is emotional, caring, even though they don´t have that much water in their chart.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »