The meanings of each degree ?

June 27, 2021 at 05:41 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
The meanings of each degree ?
I recently started studying the meaning of each of the degrees (0° thru 29°). For example, my Sun is at 29° Virgo and the 29th degree is also known as the "Anaretic Degree" which is a tougher position and reflects crisis situations, a hard time with decision making, as well as jumping into things too quickly. I’m looking to learn more about the other degrees and was hoping you guys can leave me some links! I love a good read. Thanks in advance :76:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 27, 2021 at 06:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Charles E. O. Carter´s "Encyclopaedic Handbook of Psychological Astrology" shows all kinds of morbid fascination stuff in the terms of a bygone generation. There is a PDF I looked up a while ago, I hope it is still on the Internet!
Zero degree is consistently creative! :44:
June 28, 2021 at 13:23
(Scorpio) RAW
I have mars at 0° degree libra.
I have a question for you.
Can you describe the vrgo/libra cusp or give me links about something?

I know something bout degrees from a youtube video on astroladas channel with a now deceased astrolger named nikola. He had this degree theory which I found very interesting. You should take a look. thanks in advance also. :1:
June 28, 2021 at 13:28
(Virgo) astreo » RAW
Could you pass the link? please
June 28, 2021 at 13:32
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten » RAW
I love AstroLada! Must’ve missed her video on degrees. Ima check it out, thanks!
June 28, 2021 at 13:33
(Scorpio) RAW » astreo
https://youtu.be/AUoLG46Kgbo

Can u answer my question?
Does Venus in leo make people seek attention, fun, or what is it ?
YouTube
YouTube
June 28, 2021 at 21:12
(Cancer) Sir Ching
Hey, here is a interesting article on astrology degrees. https://theastrologyplacemembership.com/…
December 24, 2021 at 16:35
(Cancer) Sir Ching » astreo
Sheesh! I have ((((MARS)))) 3 degree.

03º: A man, who gallops on the back of a horse, sword in hand, to face a company of armed men. It denotes a violent and fearless person, who proves to have more courage than discretion. He tends to get into trouble because of his rash acts.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »