Home number and Numerology

June 26, 2021 at 23:19 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Home number and Numerology
I’ve been in numerology for some time and didn’t “believe” too much of this, I’m still constantly paying attention to how this plays out.

The number on the door, office, apartment etc has an impact on the place, environment of the space occupied. For example if my apartment is 624, this place holds vibration number 3.

I’m currently in an 8. (my office is also an 8) I remember spontaneously taking this apartment but I did aesthetically love the place. I feel this 8 and specially because I have karmic debt attached to it. (From the missing letters, H Q Z in my full name. . . I´ll see too next year since I have personal cycle 8 year, and an other 8 in transits from my name. I´ve read this "activates karma".

Interpretations :

Number 1 house “wants its occupants to learn to be independant. Becoming more willful and stand on your own” independence is stronger than partnership. People living here tend to do things more on their own. Self reliance. If there´s several members living here there might be sense of competition.

Number 2 house operates in pairs, house it driven towards working with others, partnership. House wants its occupants to learn patience and compromise. You might feel more vulnerable and sensitive in a 2 home, if you live there alone you´ll always feel the "wanting to be with someone" while living there.

Number 3 house encourages creativity, it wants its occupants to express beauty, harmony, pleasant environment, this is a great place for entertaining. It is to be careful not to get scattered in too many pursuits, but creativity is encourage here. Fun place where people like to visit, changes, alteration in decor is good.

Number 4 house requires work and practicality, great if you need more discipline lifestyle. Building routines. You might feel like always working on the home “fixing things” and also brings the feeling of being boxed in (in square, limitations are real) challenging to make changes. “You might have little rest in this home as you will always be working”

Number 5 house is excellent for business, there’s always high activity here, people coming and going. Moving in and moving out. Brings a very lively and Active lifestyle ( 5 is the human number !! ) “If you love serenity and seclusion this is not your place” Overall this brings others over, visitors, excitement and Lots of Changes.

Number 6 house is perfect home for a family. It encourages service to others, responsibilities, love, relationships. This is a very nurturing space. It encourages domestic things such as cooking or gardening, entertaining others specially with food. The 6 loves harmony. All “responsibilities” become more important, care for others.

Number 7 house “is a wonderful place for those who need privacy of their own world, this is a more retiring and restful space.” If you’re feeling lonely this might not be a good place since it doesn’t encourage visitors. It can be a great environment for recoveries, quiet, study (contemplations, introspections, learning/teaching type of environment.

Number 8 house brings large visions, big business, big expenses, raises living standards. House 8 wants its occupants to be accomplished people. Wants you to make money and spend it on improving the place. It pushes you to be more successful while living in this home. if more then one member is living here might bring power struggles in the relationship dynamics.

Number 9 house, this is a very loving vibration, humanitarian, accept all qualities. Wonderful for creative arts, harmony, triple beauty. Home wants its occupants to be very forgiving. . . “you will want to beautify this place”. Your concerns in helping the masses and doing some type of charity will be encourage while living in this place. These type of places might bring others from all walks of life, in others accepting everyone.

By living in 8 vibration house myself, has given me struggles in managing my time energy and money. I plan to move eventually. .. Next place I’ll probably take more consideration to the door number.

Looking through old places I’ve lived I could say this is true, I tried to brief in general short descriptions but let me know what you think !?? :1: :4:

**I found this information in books. I will try to update this tread with online references for further resources.

*Edits*
It´s important to consider the letters if example the apartment is 7H, this will be 7+8(H) = 15, 1+5 = 6
Here is astroseek name calculator to reference letters and numerical value, also to see if you´re missing any like me
https://numerology.astro-seek.com/n…

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 26, 2021 at 23:29
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
This is interesting to me. I found out not too long ago, my house, my moms house, and my grandfathers old house all are #13/4

The description for #4 is dead accurate for this place. Im always working. Always.

Makes me miss the house #2 i used to live in, which was also accurate. Ive read a little about the numerology and it makes sense to me. I kinda want to move out of this house 13/4 sometimes. Being a life path 1, i would like to be in an odd # house. Maybe like a 1, 3 or 5,

My business address adds to 5 and it seems accurate also, lots of coming and going, and changes happening. I like that better
June 26, 2021 at 23:53
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Sunnyshadow
Numerology never seems to stop surprising me !! Just like how accurate astrology can be

Living in a place with same number as the life path is good. I´d like to move in an 11, which also represents 2 :1:
June 27, 2021 at 00:39
(Cancer) Lunadominante » OctoberScorpio
I´m currently living at my partner´s place on 2nd floor, number 11, which happens to be oddly enough my path number... Pure chance?

My family´s place, where I grew up, was a flat and it was on the number 7, 1°C.
June 27, 2021 at 00:52
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Thanks a lot for the info. I am on the 4 th floor with door number 44. What do you think is my number? 4 or 4+4+4=12 —> 3?
June 27, 2021 at 01:09
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Dilanakia
Hi! you´re welcome!!

I would definitely use your door number 44/8. It is master number, more spiritually inclined but you can look at descriptions of 4 and 8. 44 is master builder! Benevolent kind of qualities.

if the building has a number, address but then live in an apartment, I think the apartment number is much more influential.

The floor number, I haven´t tested enough to see if it can be important. I know in my building they skipped 13th floor, which I guess is common in certain countries.
June 27, 2021 at 01:11
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Lunadominante
Oh, how sweet!! Do you like living there ??
June 27, 2021 at 01:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia » OctoberScorpio
The apartment number becomes 5 and it’s very true that many people are moving in and out every year it’s dynamic. And about my apartment number being 8 also makes sense since I got my biggest accomplishments in this apartment.

It’s crazy. Very inspirational post. Thanks!
June 27, 2021 at 01:40
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » OctoberScorpio
I lived in an 11 house, for 11 years. It really felt like the descriptions Ive read. Wish i still lived there sometimes. This 4 is a pain in the caboose. :4:

I find it pretty unusual for 3 generations to all live in the #13 house. Ive read its a karmic number and all. This place has really been a struggle for sure. I think there is definitely something to it

I got interested in numerology after discovering my life path # and how accurate it was for myself and my relatives. Very interesting stuff
June 27, 2021 at 02:39
That is a LOT of synchronicities!! Specially with the 3 generations and the 13#, there is definitely something to this!

I found this description online for 11 home, would you say is accurate ?

"11 is the Master Number of Intuition and Illumination. The number 11 shaped like two pillars, representing a gateway of new growth for you. When you live in an 11 home, you will be inspired with new ideas, creativity, and innovation. You will find many rich and rewarding opportunities, especially those that promote leadership and creativity.

Since this is a number of light, you will want to design your home with beautiful airy decor. Keep it uncluttered, and decorate it with meaningful artifacts. 11 reduces to the number 2 (1+1 = 2) therefore this can promote harmony, provided that each person maintains their independence."

https://karisamuels.com/home-numero…
June 27, 2021 at 03:48
(Sagittarius) RA_
Interesting 🙂 we lived in an old converted apartment building for 20+ years. With the house number 8 9 5 manifested there and the master number 22 as well. I think the energy of the place were influenced by the old bldg use as a Court House for Agrarian Relations. The meaning number 8 house coupled with the number 9 house has a theme combination of forgiveness in order for the families to receive prosperity. House number 5 rings true as well as it is located at the heart of the city and adjacent to a busy street.

Thank you for this topic Marie 🙂
June 27, 2021 at 12:39
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » OctoberScorpio
I cant remember what all i read about the house number 11/2, but it was definitely more "spiritual" experience. I think it did say gardening or flower beds, etc. We did have that going on. Felt more tranquil out there. More at ease. It took some unfortunate circumstances for me to sell it, or id probably still be there

I did have a couple of important relationships while there also. It related to the descriptions ive read
June 27, 2021 at 12:44
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » RA_
Very Interesting!! :1:

"Living in a Master 22 house increases negotiation skills and teamwork.
Words like WORK and GAIN have a 22 vibration."

in any master number home, spirituality and philanthropy will be promoted in the people living there, in the 22 I would say being diplomatic as well. interesting it was a court house in the past. Do you know if it had the same address ??
June 27, 2021 at 12:46
ah very cool!! I never find much information online about master numbers.

If ever you stumble upon the description, please share!! :1:
June 27, 2021 at 13:38
(Virgo) astreo
I have never read numerology, I think I am not very interested and, as you say, I do not believe much in this, but I did not believe in astrology either, and here I am hahaha.
I guess it´s a good time to learn something.
I had a dream 2 months ago, where a woman told me that my mother and I had reincarnated together from a past life, that my life was going to be very similar to hers, and that she marked us the number 8 a lot.
June 27, 2021 at 13:55
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » astreo
Hey csrsc,

Oh I have no doubt numerology works. Proven time and time again. I work in finance and there´s a saying "Millionaires follow Astrology and Billionaires follow Numerology". But you don´t have to believe me :)

It is the door number and how it affects the home that Ive been skeptic about. After living in an 8 home which is very karmic for me, I feel it does have a huge impact !!
June 27, 2021 at 13:58
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » OctoberScorpio
mentioning finance, every time I see your nickname makes me think of CSRS website, Its collateral guards on lending, loans etc. loll
June 27, 2021 at 14:04
(Virgo) astreo » OctoberScorpio
Thank you!
I guess your post encourages me to learn more. :3: :15:
June 27, 2021 at 16:16
(Sagittarius) RA_ » OctoberScorpio
Yes the same old address. :1:
June 27, 2021 at 16:43
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo
Very interesting concept….

Can you explain to me how to get this 1 number out of a 3-4 digit title? For example, if someone lives at 6289 Blah Blah Court how do you figure out which ONE number out of the forementioned numbers/descriptions fit?

Is it an addition/subtraction ordeal or what?

June 27, 2021 at 16:58
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » VampiricVirgo
Hi :1:

If I take this example, 6+2+8+9= 25
then, 2+5= 7

It’s like calculating the life path, adding until it comes to one digit
June 27, 2021 at 17:01
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » VampiricVirgo
it´s an reduction process to get the single root digit
usually it´s broken down like the 624 mentioned.
as 6+2+4 = 12 1+2 = 3

So your example reduces to: 6+2+8+9= 25 = 7
June 27, 2021 at 17:04
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Very interesting to use it on house environments tho.
Nice for sharing interpretations.
I wonder if I´ll find it true too ;) Will check it out
Cheers
June 27, 2021 at 17:48
(Virgo) VampiricVirgo » OctoberScorpio
Ahhhh ok ok, I gotcha! This would make me a living in a #2 home. Which is actually dead on after reading your listed interpretations.

“Number 2 house operates in pairs, house it driven towards working with others, partnership. House wants its occupants to learn patience and compromise. You might feel more vulnerable and sensitive in a 2 home, if you live there alone you´ll always feel the "wanting to be with someone" while living there. “

I live with my mom and there is definitely a dilemma there with balance, and lotssss of compromise on both ends. What’s crazy is I actually hate it and can’t wait to move the hell out in a few months. I feel very vulnerable and very sensitive there and it’s a bit draining on my life force. I am a life path 1. Don’t know what that means in comparison to these home numbers. :43:

Lastly, your description of home number 2’s instantly reminded me of a tarot card that shows up often in my personal/self readings. “Temperance” is the card of balance, moderation, and patience. Avoiding extremities and keeping shit coooool. Middlegrounds.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 27, 2021 at 18:11
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » VampiricVirgo
aw Thanks for sharing!!

I think like Sunny mentioned here, for life path 1 might be best with odd numbers such as 1, 3, 5 etc.

and if you´re missing the letters B K T in your full name, this #2 place might be felt more as a burden. This is my case with the 8, Im missing those letters corresponding in my name. I really need to move!!
June 27, 2021 at 19:04
(Virgo) LotusStar
I live in #4 currently. Yes there´s often work and little repairs that pop out of nowhere that need tending, even the lights tend to burn out fast. But, I don´t feel like this house makes me want to work harder. I feel more immobile here and like it almost slows me down... I have to force myself to socialize more too.

My life paths also 4. The number is ruled by Uranus I think, and Aquarius is my IC.

Ive lived often in #8 houses, my home growing up and even after my parents moved, they ended up in another house 8! I have found 8 to be stressful for me, but increased ambition.

If I had to chose, I´d stick to 2 and 6, they are most compatible for my numbers.

I read something once that said, the houses choses you... I thought it was interesting :) the way I stumbled into my current place, it definitely felt like it was almost waiting for me. Weird.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »