Attraction to a historical personality

June 26, 2021 at 14:06 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Edy
Attraction to a historical personality
Has it happened to anyone to feel an inexplicable attraction/admiration to a historical personality? If yes, how do you explain it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 26, 2021 at 18:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Some actor from time to time gets typecaste as an Edgar Allan Poe impersonator and gets work for it because people admire Poe! Abraham Lincoln and Chas Darwin were born at the stationary :199: that followed with :153: :193: :199: exactly where Poe had :154: :193: :199: , similar dexter Uranus trines for an easy flow of mentality! People say they admire Howard Phillips Lovecraft half as much which is a mega- :78: if not a Quasar! That relates to :156: contra-parallel :159: instead of Poe´s :159: parallel :160: at positive fixed mid-heavens.
H. P. L.´s pre-mutation fragile X-Syndrome means every impersonator, every representation of him except Gahan Wilson´s is better looking than he is!
Albert Einstein has a exceptional bi-level midpoint configuration involving parallels and everything else he has connected to :159:...........................He had quite a bit of scarification when his brain was available for dissection and inspection! Had any of it´s origin been later than infancy he would have been freaking-out with terrible seizures!
June 26, 2021 at 18:55
(Gemini) Edy » Rosincvist
Thanks for your detailed interpretation!
Honestly it will take me some time to understand it because I have only limited knowledge of astrology! But I´m eager to pick always up something new...
Well..yes I intentionally didn´t reveal the identity of my subject of admiration...I admire his geniality...me, like him think in terms of "energy" but in completely other ways...I practically don´t understand physics at all...but then why I feel this strong attraction for his personality? In addition I´ve read he was not interested in the "fair sex" he concentrated all the time on his research/career...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »