Do any of my recent transits indicate something disturbing happening in the past two days?

June 25, 2021 at 03:56 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Anamel
Do any of my recent transits indicate something disturbing happening in the past two days?
It was on Tuesday, 4:54 P.M that it happened. It was something pretty unimaginable and grotesque and I don’t want to spoil it until after someone indicates they may or may not see a transit which indicates that. For context it happened to a neighbor I knew and it was not a pretty sight.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 25, 2021 at 04:26
(Capricorn) Jaided
I first looked for Mars transits because that can indicate violence or accidents... But since it didn´t happen to you and you were just a witness its not likely it would show up in your transits. But I did see you have had some heavier transits going on that would affect you internally maybe more so than normal after seeing something disturbing.
Are you okay?
June 25, 2021 at 15:56
(Virgo) Anamel » Jaided
Yeah I’m fine I was just curious, idk my neighbor’s chart but it would probably show up there, my mom found her dead in her house and the cops said she’s been in there like that for two weeks + her dogs ate some of her
June 25, 2021 at 17:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » Anamel
That´s horrifying...

You should check your Mothers chart - as she is the one who found her.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »