37-39 year old events

June 24, 2021 at 11:56 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Catch-22
37-39 year old events
I don´t know if this is in the right subforum...

I went to a process when I was end of 37 years old (especially on feb 1st 2019) and had a real change in my attitudes beginning age 38. This process is still going on but was somehow more or less closed in May 2020.

I´m looking for some special aspects or positions at the calendar, but don´t find any. I heard of the Saturn cycle and the second waxing square, but this was just a few months too early, and about the second Lunar node cycle, but same story: was ended before the events took place (but was certainly on time in 1999 when I changed the direction of my ship).

Are there other special cycles that take place especially at about 38 year old? I´m still trying to understand what happened and Astrology could help me out a bit.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2021 at 12:06
(Scorpio) OS*
Transit Pluto square to Pluto, and you have in an angular house. . .
June 24, 2021 at 12:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pluto square Pluto cycle is a big one. this square happens 2 to 3 times, sometimes even 4 times as Pluto moves slowly and retrogrades over that degree.
I am going through it right now.
You can look into secondary progressions and transits for more pin point dates when changes occurred, but the Pluto square lasts a while, so you may not be done yet.
Secondary progression look for personal planets changing signs, on the angles, conjunct natal planets, making exact aspects to planets or points, like mid points or a specific angle, to nodes, especially north node, that points to life direction.
There are so many things that can trigger these changes.
June 24, 2021 at 14:44
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Olenna
Yikes!

This looks ugly, the aspect wasn´t even full at that time.

If I look at my transit chart, it will be an interesting week from 4 to 9 october 2021, when I have 2 transits when the retrograde motion stops on the 6th...

Unless I´m planning to live till 2178, Im done after that. 3-4 squares, I got 5: 3-3-20, 6-20-20, 01-04-21, 10-04-21 and 10-9-21. I´ll cool a bottle of Champagne for after that event.

Thanks, I´ll have something to work with.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »