Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 24, 2021 at 06:16
(Cancer) Trevor77
His 3rd house is interesting :61:
June 24, 2021 at 15:51
(Virgo) moonlike00
I find Jim Carrey very interesting, I watched some of his movies and I think he does look like Scorpio asc,

Neptune conjunction his ascendant makes him look a little bit like a Pisces to me
June 24, 2021 at 15:54
(Virgo) astreo
Interesting!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 15:57
(Virgo) astreo
Neptune in house 1 is a ´´ mirror ´´ for other people.

When someone approaches, you transform into the attitude of the person in front of you.
That is why you will never feel judged with someone with Neptune in house 1, unless you judge yourself.
"See what you are."
June 24, 2021 at 16:05
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I prefer this one
Login
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 16:05
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
How funny! I just did an analysis of his chart in my class. We were looking at several charts of actors. Yeah, that Neptune gives imagination, creativity, ability to play different roles, to be kind of out there spiritually as well. But to me, the fact that he has Scorpio rising actually clued me into the fact that many actors have significant Scorpio. Why? Because it´s deep - and they have plumbed their own depths so that they can put themselves in the shoes of other people and be them. You have to bond with your character to BE them. So, it was interesting to see the role Scorpio plays in actor´s charts - along with Pisces and Leo energies - and the prominence of a fixed cross.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 24, 2021 at 16:06
(Capricorn) Emanuel » astreo
Neptune represents "absorbtion", "imitation"... So yeah
June 24, 2021 at 16:08
(Capricorn) Emanuel » JayJayAstrology
Yeah Scorpio it s deep... And Jim had a tough childhood ( a childhood where only the power to smile and crack jokes keep him alive)
June 24, 2021 at 16:21
(Capricorn) Emanuel
With Gemini Moon in 8th house... Definetely a "trickster" and naturally funny guy in his soul.
June 24, 2021 at 16:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Emanuel
Yes - and that too - Scorpio humor! You´re so right on!
June 24, 2021 at 16:34
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » astreo
I don´t know about that - the mirror idea. Of course, that may be true for some people with Neptune on ASC. But I´ve found some of them to not be "here" at all - they can not be in the body - and they can be kind of sort out there, not connecting with others, escapist, ungrounded. As usual, there´s the whole chart that will flush out how the person is using the Neptune on ASC.
June 24, 2021 at 16:37
(Taurus) nutelina » Emanuel
Trickster because of 8th house or Gemini moon?
June 24, 2021 at 16:52
(Capricorn) Emanuel » nutelina
Gemini Moon, but since his Moon is in 8th house it s definitely something karmic (and it s possible we dont even know ;things in 8th house are usually kept secret, especially if it s Moon involved, thinga related to mom, childhood etc).

But the Moon is good aspected by a trine by his Mercury-jupiter tight conjunction in 4th house.
June 24, 2021 at 17:06
(Capricorn) Emanuel » JayJayAstrology
"not be "here" at all - they can not be in the body - and they can be kind of sort out there, not connecting with others, escapist, ungrounded."

This also cand fit Jim (there are documentaries about him on youtube).he s an escapist personality, in his free time.

Jim has a tight Mercury-Jupiter conjunction in 4th house in Aquarius. His childhood was whacky as fuck and unstable ( 4th house Aquarius), but this might be the reason for his great humour and powerfull and motivational speach (Mercury-Jupiter conjunction in 4th house). He started as a humorist just for his family(4th house), but in the end this humour defined his entire life and vision ( the Mercury-Jupiter conjunction is in a very tight square with his Neptune conjunct Ascendant).

It s worth to say that his 5th house (of creativity, self expression) is in Pisces. The modern ruler(Neptune) and old ruler(Jupiter) of his 5th house are in a square.... So. No wonder why he started to use his incredible gift to make art(movies, paintings etc).

Also, the Neptune doesnt bring just gifts. The square to Mercury-Jupiter conjunction can make him pretty delusional, falling for spiritual scammers, even a liar (Liar Liar... Like in his movie role).
June 24, 2021 at 17:10
(Virgo) astreo
Also Neptune in house 1 erases the limits you have with the outside.
If we had an energy barrier, Neptune at 1 disappears the line.
I have Neptune in house 1, I can feel perfectly when a ´´ spirit ´´ approaches me, when I fall asleep, if I don´t leave a small light in my room, I can wake up in a different place, because they like to play with me, SOUNDS CRAZY, but it´s real HAHAHA.
June 24, 2021 at 17:12
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Emanuel
Astute observations. Carrey is truly an interesting person and such a cool person and great actor. Nice to see your great comments!
June 24, 2021 at 17:34
(Capricorn) Emanuel » astreo
Sounds like sleep paralysis but everyday huh? :))
June 24, 2021 at 17:36
(Cancer) Trevor77
Allllriightttyy Thennnnn :61:
June 24, 2021 at 18:09
(Virgo) astreo
No Hahaha
Not every day, especially when I fall asleep very tired. Although in paralysis you cannot move, here you literally wake up in another place. If you fall asleep in your room, you show up in the living room, you get off the mark very ugly HAHAHAHA
When I was a kid I didn´t believe my family, until I woke up somewhere else.
Then I went with spiritualists, they told me about some spirits, they recommended that I put on a shell, and the matter was settled.
June 24, 2021 at 18:24
(Virgo) astreo » JayJayAstrology
Yes, this makes the person VERY chameleonic.

The good thing is that my ascendant is in Capricorn and my Neptune in Aquarius, I think that if this was in a water sign, I could have more tendency to escapism, a certain drug problem or addictions, since my Jupiter is in square with my Neptune (2°49’, Applying).

THIS IS SHOWN A LOT ON THE ASCENDANT, because it makes the eyes look DROWSY. Like Marilyn Monroe.
Login
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 18:26
(Virgo) astreo
I have Neptune at home 1. Look at my eyes HAHAHA
Login
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 18:27
(Virgo) astreo
It really seems that we are not here. Is very funny. :61: :61: :61: :61:
June 24, 2021 at 18:39
(Taurus) nutelina » Emanuel
Thanks for the clarification, my ex has Gemini moon. Of course Gemini is in my 12th house so...
June 24, 2021 at 18:42
(Virgo) astreo
Marilyn Monroe - Birth Chart
Neptune in 1st house opposing Jupiter.
Login
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 18:51
(Virgo) astreo » nutelina
And besides, a Moon in Gemini can oppose your Neptune, square your Venus, Mars, Saturn and Mercury, right? :25:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »