12 House Profection Year

June 22, 2021 at 04:44 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) NNIE
12 House Profection Year
Hello, I’m fast approaching my 12th house profection year. I don’t remember what the hell happened to me when I was 11 to be honest so I don’t know what themes I should be anticipating to pop up again. Leo is in my 12th house and I have Mercury in Leo in 12th house. Mercury is my chart ruler as well! Can anyone maybe give me a hint at what I should be expecting?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 27, 2021 at 20:08
(Virgo) ta7ta7oon
Im approaching my 12th house profection too :24: but no worries we will get through it :1:

Note the not only are you having a 12th house profection, but also a 7th house solar return (ie. the Ascendant of the year will be Pisces for you). These 2 techniques are usually accompanied with your natal chart to assist in telling us what might be ahead :13:

So... lets talk themes...12th House Profection Year=
@Long distance travel/away from home (if it is available)
@Some sort of Financial loss (doesnt have to be sudden or bad per say, maybe you just felt like buying a very expensive home theater for your basement :78:) the 12th house trines :193: the 4th(Home) and 8th(Sudden) house
@A tendency towards isolation which leans to depression, but to counter that you need to surround yourself with people who wont be bothered by your company(Spending alot of time with close friends and family members will be great)
@Giving to charity periodically will be awesome because it is a kind of good controlled loss
@This years focus will be on Health because not only is the 12th house affected but also the 6th which is opposite of it, if you have been thinking of losing weight, getting in shape or just changing your regiment then it is the best time to do so

Ok so it looks you are a person who has alot of friends and close friends or you just like to surround yourself with people so the theme this year will be your relationships with other people. You might have a tendency to cut some ties and focus more on your daily work and your health. OR there might be some one you know who is going through some hard times and it would be great if you can help them

I wish I can keep writing but I have to go... Good Luck :13:
June 27, 2021 at 20:26
(Cancer) NNIE » ta7ta7oon
First off, I appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed interpretation! You’re totally correct, we’ll get through it just fine. I actually just came back from a long distance move and am soon moving again right on time with my birthday wow. I’ve experienced a lot of really crappy financial loss in my life so hopefully this time it is in the name of luxury and home improvement!

Spot on again I thought I should head into my 12th house year by isolating myself from my friends and family and really looking inward but as I’m prone to depression I can now see how that would be counterproductive and a disservice of sorts. I think I may need to work on balance this year lol.

I got quite heavy in the last two years and so with this move I have planned to fix my diet and form a schedule and work out with more consistency so it’s great to hear that my efforts will not be in vain.

I do love being around lots of people which is what is inspiring this upcoming move but yes I have recently cut ties with some people but I will also remember that I make sure I am not neglecting my friends and reaching out to them as well. Again, thank you for your insight! There’s so much to think about. I hope you are having the best of days ♥️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »