Have a go at it…

June 21, 2021 at 08:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Have a go at it…
Just for the fun of it, would you say what´s the most interesting part/portion/aspect/feature in my chart to you? Can you explain/read it?
But just to be clear (if you will), I don´t really care much about asteroids.

Edit: Would appreciate it if you have any knowledge in the Arabic Lots (PoF and others). I´m trying to get my head around these Lots.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 21, 2021 at 17:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Good Modality balance.
:153: works a little better in a night chart than a day chart!
I haven´t done the Arabian Lots Calculator!
It is something that someone at Astro-Seek has probably been very excited about and used to the Nth degree, have to like Traditional Medievalism!
June 21, 2021 at 17:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks! This is the first time I know about this point about Mercury. I wonder why it works better in a night chart?
June 22, 2021 at 21:14
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Sorry, not into the lots. I will look at the PT Fortune - it´s the midpoint between Sun and Moon - and yeah, I think it says something about an interest, but to me, it does not always point to something significant. It is not as significant as the Sun and Moon where they are in their signs and houses.

Your chart is all about self-development - all your planets are in the lower half of the chart - so self-development. It does not mean you won´t do something important or significant. Quite the contrary - people with planets there often work hard at something and end up doing something significant and noteworthy. But, whatever you do, it will be because you worked at something very hard. And, usually, there´s enjoyment in the learning.

Cancer Rising is a very sensitive placement. Cancer feels other people´s energy very keenly and often a Cancer rising will feel the need to retreat or not be so social. It´s just too much. On the other hand, it is a sign that can truly be compassionate and helpful to others. You know people through osmosis - and this is helpful when you want to teach them or help them.

Venus on the ASC - you could like to dress well - present well - and you might prefer beautiful surroundings.

Your big goal for this lifetime is to learn how to fit in. You are a bit of an outsider - maybe a little different in some way - maybe you´re super smart - but you can´t fulfill your life purpose without learning to fit in - in order to have a successful career and successful relationships. You may have great ideas but you need to be able to express them so they are heard.

My take is that you are quite pioneering, have inspired ideas, and have a lot to offer - and the real work is in improving how you relate to people. There´s much support in the chart for you accomplishing this goal.

That´s what pops out at me looking at your chart.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 23, 2021 at 11:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Thank you!

"Cancer Rising is a very sensitive placement. Cancer feels other people´s energy very keenly and often a Cancer rising will feel the need to retreat or not be so social. It´s just too much. On the other hand, it is a sign that can truly be compassionate and helpful to others. You know people through osmosis - and this is helpful when you want to teach them or help them."

- Big time, yes. And must work on changing that.

"Venus on the ASC - you could like to dress well - present well - and you might prefer beautiful surroundings."

- Dress well, hmm so so (don´t care much about it really) but surely I like beautiful surrounding (specifically, something close to nature or seaside, preferably simple).

"Your big goal for this lifetime is to learn how to fit in. You are a bit of an outsider - maybe a little different in some way - maybe you´re super smart - but you can´t fulfill your life purpose without learning to fit in - in order to have a successful career and successful relationships. You may have great ideas but you need to be able to express them so they are heard."

- Saturn in 3H?

Thank you again! Encouraging words indeed (and quite needed)
June 23, 2021 at 15:18
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Seanfhear
No, the north node in Leo, 2nd - conjunct Sun and Mercury. leo is about needing an audience - affirmation from others - it´s relational - and Mercury is communication with others and Sun is life purpose focus - LEO is big for you.

Saturn is in 4th in Virgo - focus on analysis to understand - you´ll need to analyze yourself and others as part of your life goals. There´s a huge focus on relationships in this chart - no doubt - learning the art of relating in an equal way - and being independent within relationships.
June 23, 2021 at 16:30
=====
Thanks again!

Well, as for the second part (about Saturn), I guess I´ll need another 40 years more :)
June 23, 2021 at 16:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Seanfhear
Yeah, well, from birth to death - we continue learning and growing and die still asking questions.
June 23, 2021 at 16:54
=====
true

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »