Your Opinions About My Convict Lover...

June 21, 2021 at 05:35 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) VelvetLove
Your Opinions About My Convict Lover...
Hi Everyone,
You all were so helpful and kind on my first post, and I was so amazed by your comments! That really helps me get my life together, so thanks to everyone who wrote their opinions down. :79:
I´ve been dying to ask you guys about this person, who I feel like is my true love. I know this sounds like your typical Pisces talking, but I´m going back and forth between my feelings for this man and some reality check.
He is a convict who has 10 more years to serve. He is in prison for armed robbery. He had this crazy tragic childhood,abused by his father in every way,couldn´t get any love from his mother, had distant relationships with siblings, so when growing up, he was a lost person. Now he is trying to get his life together and wants a future with me. I can work with his ´dark side´ and traumas, but only if I´m very sure that he is my match. Its been two months since I know him. So please share your opinions and thoughts with me no matter how harsh it might sound. :79:

(Chart in attachment)
Birth time: 16 Feb 1984 11:15pm Jerome, Idaho US
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 21, 2021 at 05:55
(Virgo) rohini moon
Sorry... I´m just trying to wrap my head around something...

Do you work in a correctional facility?
June 21, 2021 at 06:21
(Pisces) VelvetLove » rohini moon
Haha no. I´m a senior in college. This man is in another country, I haven´t physically met with him yet. I´m planning to visit him this year.:)
June 21, 2021 at 10:25
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » VelvetLove
This sounds incredibly dangerous to me. He may say he´s changed but people like this can be very manipulative. These sorts of people are more likely to commit domestic violence.

I promise there´s no shortage of law-abiding citizens who would love to be with you & who would give you the world.

Also astrologically you´re not really compatible anyway.

How did you meet this guy?
June 21, 2021 at 10:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
If this is his chart, I can see that he’s Jupiter in Capricorn teacher on Capricorn Elements. As you stated a convict. Your Venus in Capricorn naturally believes he is husband material. Although, he is not a Nobel Capricorn and teaching you about the shadow side of Capricorn.

Naturally, you know this is blares “Danger”. With your Pisces do you need to be the victim? Part of Pisces is learning to not save everyone because they have negative background. You can not save anyone. This just is common sense to know what is harmful and harmless to your physical well-being.
June 21, 2021 at 10:43
(Leo) cubic
"Love is the way of life, but your love is only on the way of life if you have a left and a right." - Carl Jung.

There is Mars conjunct Neptune in the composite with that person. I suggest looking it up some.

Here is a vid about it, titled "Mars conj. Neptune - The Martyr Game"

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

I do suggest paying attention to the second part of it especially.

I have had experience with Mars square Neptune which matches what is said in that video.

Here is potentially useful tip about it to figure out what the other may be up to - the truth about the intentions are spoken as "random" looking (macabre sometimes) jokes once in a while in a relationship with this composite aspect. The Neptunian way would be to pretend you didn´t hear what the other person just said, because it was "too dark to be true, and they are nicer than that, they won´t really do that".

There is also underlying competition for sacrifice with that aspect, and when you do do something to help the other and perhaps sacrificed too much.. the other´s response in their head is "well, sucks to be you, I didn´t ask for it, so the ultimate fallout is on you."

There is the unique to it also weakening of will over time effect -
it´s pretty real, it´s like you´re being slowly, pleasantly worn out, and you can think less and less critically, and just want to dissolve and not worry about a thing in this sometimes sick-like way.

It´s one thing that you´re so much Pisces, and also so many planets in the 12th house, but when you add that composite conjunction the potential is to be totally way out there in the clouds, away from real life with your lover.

Been there done that myself, to an extend. It´s pleasant in a weird otherworldly way, if you can afford the non-real-world living that is.. and there is absolutely 0 risk for mutual exploitation. But if someone (and that can be anyone) decides to pull a number, the clouds are thick with this one.

Just saying.. do what you want, up to you

Normal disclaimers apply.. good and bad, nobody knows the future etc, yet sometimes repetitive patterns reveal undeniable underlying truths over time.
YouTube
YouTube
June 21, 2021 at 11:22
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » goldenlion32
I wonder if OP believes she doesn´t deserve better.

OP, with your good personality and good looks, you have your pick of almost any (single) person you want. Don´t you want someone who would actually be good for you?

If you want to heal people then become a therapist. You would probably be very good at it. But you don´t need to bring people like that into your home.
June 21, 2021 at 11:29
(Pisces) fishscales
You are gorgeous, and it seems like you have a pleasant personality...you should have no problem at all attracting guys in everyday life...what I would do if I were you is go back to your first thread and further analyze why you feel compelled to get involved in these kinds of situations in the first place.
June 21, 2021 at 12:11
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » fishscales
Yeah seriously. If I looked like her I would be out looking for a 11/10 guy, not a convict.
June 21, 2021 at 12:15
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Castlewallsxo
> If I looked like her I would be out looking for a 11/10 guy,

Okay so you basically mean that people which are not very beautiful can´t look for a 11/10 guy :61: :61: :61: :61:

It really made me laugh it was so spontaneous Castlewallsxo :61: :61: :61: :61: but I´m not critisizing at all what you said it just really made me laugh :61: :61: :61: :61:
June 21, 2021 at 12:17
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Etherealmind
I mean, as a 7/10 (maybe 8/10 if I put in effort) I *could* look for an 11/10 guy but I´d be far less likely to get one because they´ll be busy with other 11/10s like OP.
June 21, 2021 at 12:22
(Pisces) VelvetLove » Castlewallsxo
Girl what are you talking about? Libra/taurus/leo- you must be hell of a girl! I´m sure you look way prettier! I think you´d have a sexiness to you like an aura as well!

I get your concerns and you are right. But wouldn´t you go for it if you truly feel like this locked up person with a bad past really understands you and you have a great connection together? I´m aware of the things you mentioned, but i don´t know, there must be something that is connecting us, (not the fact that he is a convict lol) because normally I don´t go after people blindly like this. I attract toxic types but I don´t choose them really. I just see something different in him, i dont really know why. I might be wrong and this might be my delusional pisces speaking though. Thats why Im asking you guys for some guidance because my heart is a little confused at this point. Do you see any chance for this, along with the cons of it?
I feel like my chart is a complicated mess to begin with. So its hard for me to find someone that I truly like. I might accept their dark sides, yes, but I have a hard time clicking with people in general.
June 21, 2021 at 12:28
There are plenty of good, law-abiding citizens out there who would also really understand you and have a great connection with you.
June 21, 2021 at 12:30
(Pisces) fishscales » Castlewallsxo
Good looks, like everything else, can be a double edged sword though...

I´ve always thought it must be incredibly annoying to be an attractive woman and be hit on, approached, and fallen in love with by every yahoo you come across...

I´ve worked with plenty of pretty girls in my day, and jeez...they can´t get any peace...and when I was single, I was certainly one of the offenders on occasion :61:

I don´t know the OP´s situation, but maybe stuff like this is what´s driven her search for a guy "underground"...?

I have a feeling, with all those Pisces/12th house placements, that that is not the case though...or at least not all of it.
June 21, 2021 at 12:32
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Castlewallsxo
This number thing (clasify people by a number) reminds me of those incels lol. Haha... You should check "incel.is " forum. It s insane there
June 21, 2021 at 12:33
(Virgo) LotusStar
A convict with Mars conjunct Saturn in Scorpio... I personally wouldn´t. Seriously, I would encourage you to read up on that aspect... That is a lot of potential seething inner rage, that can explode with viciousness. That is an aspect of abuse, brutality, bullies and being bullied... Yes often it starts with childhood, a parent or authority figure, but it stays with you.https://theastrologyplacemembership.com/…

Venus square Pluto, tend to have issues with women as well, issues with possessiveness, jealousy, and control. You could be a nice little outlet for any deep seated pent up anger, as that Saturn is dispositor of his Venus and chart ruler, and Mars rules his 7th house. You can bet the energy of that conjunction will show up in his relationships. Edit:: And that Mars/Saturn of his squares your Moon... yeah, you will get to know it, up close and personal.

He still has 10 years to serve?? Are you going to spend all that time and youth waiting for him when you could be out living your life and enjoying it with someone who is actually present?

Its a very Pisces thing to have a savior or martyr complex. Maybe you can look up the psychology behind that as well but there´s another energy of Neptune within relationships of it´s the tendency to attract and be attracted by unavailable partners. This is a great article that explains why.https://www.google.com/amp/s/…

That way, you don´t have to deal with the ´ugly´, routine, boring or mundane side of relationships as Neptune thrives on ideals and fantasy and wants to keep the fantasy going, not have it burst. And right now you´re under heavy Neptune transits, it´s conjunct your ascendant and Mars... making it even more so and you already have it so strong to begin with. You likely really can´t see clearly right now...
June 21, 2021 at 12:45
(Leo) tomdos
I am going to generalize and I apologize for that. Feel free to criticise me for that. Im doing it to stress the potentional foolishness of yours that Im sensing.

"I can change" bad guy and "I will save him" naive girl are almost an archetypal material. The girl never learns and falls for the same trap again and again and the guy never changes. The girls suffers way more than the guy in the end. The guy often lacks any empathy while the girl overflows with unhealthy empathy. So they are a brutal match.

You sound like a "I can save him" type of a woman. This may easily be an unchecked Pisces empathy, with that Mercury and Jupiter burned in the Pisces Sun.

I know a thing or two about convicts and I know that writing letters and keeping romances is a big hobby of many of them, especially when serving long-term punishments. What else can they do after all? They often keep more than one relationship. These dark, immoral guys hold a irresistable charisma for a certain type of women, usualy with some mother complex. The guys may even believe what they promise to the girls, but as soon as they leave the prison system and the regime that held them in check, they fall to their old self.

You have been warned at least from one source - me. Youre a grown woman and you will eventually do what your "heart" says. Id suggest not to listen to it as it will be more likely a voice of some psychic or emotional injury you bare and compensate for.

I am sorry to be that harsh, I may be wrong and you will be 1 out of 100 positive case, but I honestly do not believe that and feel the need to point it out.

Good luck :17:
June 21, 2021 at 12:50
(Pisces) fishscales » tomdos
^^this

Lotus Star also raised some good points. You should check out that link.
June 21, 2021 at 12:57
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Emanuel
Plenty of people besides incels use "rating systems" (for lack of a better term). Some people say it´s objectifying but I rate myself too, so. And unlike incels, at least I´m not a 3 who expects my partner to be a 10.
June 21, 2021 at 13:04
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » fishscales
I think OP could probably date a hot actor/singer if she wants - one of the ones that are fawned over by millions of fans, but she needs to make sure he has a good personality first. There are many wolves in sheep´s clothing out there.
June 21, 2021 at 13:20
(Pisces) VelvetLove » tomdos
Thank you guys for your comments, criticism or not, it helps me a lot. I know none of you mean bad so you can get as brutal as you want lol. I know my situation looks very toxic so you can tell how it is!
Thank you all for all your warnings! I will be careful and postpone the wedding date now. (Kidding- dont come at me :24: )

Can anyone observe how he sees me through our placements? You already know that I see him as a hubby. Obviously it´s not possible to tell his ´intentions´ based on astrology but I guess at least we can have a hint about his ideals about me? I´m ready for all the harsh answers :94:
June 21, 2021 at 13:30
(Leo) cubic » fishscales
"I don´t know the OP´s situation, but maybe stuff like this is what´s driven her search for a guy "underground"...?"

That thought certainly went through my mind.

The hottest or whatever girl, well a woman at this point for sure, in the city here, walks around with this guy who served exactly 10 years for a murder, and yes since everyone knows how crazy he is, nobody is even thinking of approaching or messing with her now.

But I wouldn´t want to get to know her or be anywhere near them either cause.. well it´s a bit much.

Also the guy walks around in the park with her as a couple, staring at the ground, with some kind of air of shame around him. So it´s.. sub-optimal socially, but hey, one thing for another!

Also I concur that street people are very manipulative, and excellent psychologists of the subversive kind. They have a lot to gain, you have a lot to lose in such a situation.

And last thing:

In my best relationship, where I was for once considering some serious LTR, I felt little to no need to check all kinds of astrologies, typologies and so on, or even tell much around about it, because there was underlying, instinctive OK-ness, and mutual satisfaction to it, it was kind of just working by itself, so I didn´t need to tell, and ask around about her, to alleviate some kind of vague nonstop intuition about danger, or having others evaluate, if I´m getting what I´m looking for, and if the overall situation is ok for me, if I´m not wearing some rose tinted glasses while walking towards a train.

Things were clear enough, and we could be honest enough.. at the end I blew it cause of choosing career, and still regret my decision to this day a bit, but that´s another story.

So if this anecdote is anything to go by, the sheer fact that you have to ask us, means it´s probably, maybe, who knows, perhaps not so good..
June 21, 2021 at 13:31
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Castlewallsxo
Yeah lol. The difference is incels are whining all day because girls dont see they have "such a great personality" and rejects them just because they are ugly or something. It s kinda funny to read these kinds of stories on forums (many made up probably)
June 21, 2021 at 13:47
You change your profile picture and now you look even more like a supermodel than you did before 🤦 Girl just go find a guy like Channing Tatum. (even though I personally don´t find him attractive but you get the point)
June 21, 2021 at 13:51
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
I don´t think you´re untrustworthy, but your pictures are so stunning that I had to reverse image search to make sure they weren´t pictures of a supermodel or something
June 21, 2021 at 14:11
(Pisces) VelvetLove » Castlewallsxo
Oh well thank you so much. You can add me on insta and see if im real hehe :)
But its just make up and good light and good vision to be honest. I´m honestly just an avarage girl who has a good eye for beauty thats all. We all have different talents, mine isn´t much but i guess its some kind of visual talent. Im sure you look very charming too. Beauty is an attitude and how you show yourself. I could be very pretty and still dont compliment many. Thats why it doesnt really matter to me. Beauty passes and mind stays.
This guy isn´t like a gang member who killed many people you guys. He is very funny and sweet, I´m sure most of you would love him if we were to sit on a table together and you didn´t know that he was a convict.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »