Your Natal Guts

June 21, 2021 at 00:40 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
Your Natal Guts
Gemini´s last stand / inspired by the shifting into Cancer to follow my intuition and post what springs to mind...

How many times a day do you follow your intuition?

Minor incidents, major occurrences...all count.

What in your chart explains your answer?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 21, 2021 at 04:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
All the time. I dont think. I never think. I have to react like all the time
June 21, 2021 at 05:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I usually look at charts before profiles, sometimes I don´t bother with the profiles at all! I have synchronicity with the Pleiades and the Gal. Cen. which could be regarded as independent constellations! At this very moment the :151: is only a few minutes of arc from my Natal Toro, need to follow my intuition more often!
June 21, 2021 at 10:51
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » bruhmoment
Do you know what in your chart indicates your talent for living by your intuition? I´m fairly new to astrology..

There are many other practices that also encourage this so if you aren´t going by your natal chart, what determines this for you?
June 21, 2021 at 10:56
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » Rosincvist
Interesting, I´ll have to skip ahead a bit to decipher, I haven´t gotten to constellations yet, they are in the middle of the book :61:

Is there also any conflict in your chart withholding you from following your intuition more?
June 21, 2021 at 11:12
(Pisces) fishscales
"How many times a day do you follow your intuition?

Minor incidents, major occurrences...all count."

Probably about 65% of the time.

Pisces sun, moon in the 4th, moon trine Pluto, Mercury trine Neptune, Mars in the 8th, and Uranus conjunct ascendant are all placements that are comfortable following their intuition.

The fly in the ointment for me, in terms of not following intuition, is probably my Mercury in Aries. It just wants to get things done, even if "that little voice" is telling me things aren´t quite right.

My moon in Aquarius may also be a hindrance. I don´t think Aqua moons are particularly intuitive moons...feelings will often be analyzed on an intellectual level, and for me, there seems to be a sort of disconnect between my intuition and the intellectual analysis of my Aqua moon. Sometimes, a positive intellectual analysis of something may convince me to pursue it, when deep down, I am still feeling some red flags.

My intuition, not the "rational" analysis, has always been correct in these situations.
June 21, 2021 at 11:39
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » fishscales
Surprised at first glance to see Aquarius moon less intuitive but makes sense followed by the pointer to the logical nature of Aquarius.

Does that make the Uranus conjunct ascendant a bit reserved concerning intuition too?

I considered including the question of how often following intuition pays off, it felt of lesser importance in the vein of keeping it simple, but it is quite relevant, glad you included that.
June 21, 2021 at 11:56
(Pisces) fishscales » pluto°rising
"Surprised at first glance to see Aquarius moon less intuitive but makes sense followed by the pointer to the logical nature of Aquarius."

It´s honestly a concept I´m kind of on the fence about. But now that we´re on the subject, another thing I think may interfere with an Aqua moon´s intuition is their ideals...if something suits them idealistically, they may pursue it, even though other parts of themselves may feel some red flags.

I´m not going to say it´s the least intuitive moon, but I don´t think it´s the most, either.

"Does that make the Uranus conjunct ascendant a bit reserved concerning intuition too?"

I don´t think so. I think Uranus conj asc is a pretty intuitive placement. You´ve got to remember, planets are not signs. Uranus is a lot less "logical" than Aquarius...Aquarius has that Saturn influence, which is going to make it more likely to deal with concrete, observable "facts" than Uranus alone.

Also, I think Uranian intuition is a bit different than say, Neptunian intuition. Neptunian intuition is kind of always there, operating in the background, quietly, and guiding you if you let it.

Uranian intuition is more like a flash, all-encompassing comprehension of something...it´s kind of hard to explain. Maybe it´s a bit more mental than Neptune, but still not rooted in the concrete, rational mind, which is something both types of intuition have in common.
June 21, 2021 at 12:04
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I´d say I use 50% intuition 50% rationality/common sense and when I followed my intuition I was right in 90% of cases ... I really hope it´ll keep helping me through years ... :22: :22: :22: :22:

I think that my Moon conjunct Uranus can give me VERY SUDDEN ideas which could lead me to a sort of intuition and to compose music it helps too!

My Neptune trine Midheaven also gives me a sort of intuition maybe through imagination/illusions/like a illusional mind but often connected with higher planes and intuition ... in any case it´s my feeling :22::22: ... so it helps for all the topics related to midheaven.

Also my Pluto conjunct Ascendant helps too for my gut feeling !! It´s like being sometimes able to see behind appearances and uncouciously wearing dark/special glasses to perceive the world around you, perceiving HIDDEN things :5: :61: :22: :22:
June 21, 2021 at 12:08
(Pisces) fishscales » Etherealmind
"Also my Pluto conjunct Ascendant helps a bit too it´s like being sometimes able to see behind appearances and uncouciously wearing dark/special glasses to perceive the world around you :5: :61: :22: :22:"

That´s how I feel about my 8th house Mars, and probably also 12th house Pluto.

It´s interesting how you distinguished between the different qualities of Neptunian/Uranian/Plutonian intuition.

I feel exactly the same way.
June 21, 2021 at 12:24
(Virgo) Etherealmind » fishscales
You feel the same way with your 8th house Mars ? Like being able to be intuitive through your actions ? I have Mars in Scorpio 12th house but I feel like I don´t really use it regarding gut feeling! How do you use your Mars 8H ?

Oh yeah I can uncounciously perceive the different kind of feelings/intuition each of these 3 planets can create !! I described them in my previous post in a very spontaneous way so kinda "letting flow things".

In any case, I always get emotional talking about gut feelings topics :22: :22: I don´t know why :61: :61: :22: :22: but it´s something that made me experience till now uncommon events and remembering them always makes me emotional. It´s almost like my soul gets emotional .. :22: :22: :22:

WELL :61: :61:
June 21, 2021 at 12:43
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I used it every day. I believe you use your intuition in everything you do and every relationship.
June 21, 2021 at 12:45
"You feel the same way with your 8th house Mars ? Like being able to be intuitive through your actions ? I have Mars in Scorpio 12th house but I feel like I don´t really use it regarding gut feeling! How do you use your Mars 8H ?"

It´s like you described..."special glasses"..."x-ray vision"...??..."the special ability to see through bullshit"...??... :61:

The Plutonian, or Mars/Pluto intuition seems to have alot to do with people to me, or character analysis...you just seem to have an inexplicable understanding of why people do the things they do...and also that they do some things to cover up, or compensate, for other things...

It can basically understand all the moving parts of a personality, and how they interact with, and affect eachother...

If you are lucky, you can also use those kinds of assessments on yourself, and hopefully figure some things out...
June 21, 2021 at 12:56
(Virgo) Etherealmind » fishscales
It´s like you described..."special glasses"..."x-ray vision"...??..."the special ability to see through bullshit"...??... :61:

---> with MARS ?? I don´t get how ... personally for me it´s more about being in action in the shadow, slightly mistrustful and think "strategic" before doing something but it´s not about gut feelings ....

> If you are lucky, you can also use those kinds of assessments on yourself, and hopefully figure some things out...

It could but when you have tons of tense aspects in your charts so energies/forces coming from different planets and which DON´T get well with each other it´s still difficult even if Pluto makes you aware :61: :61:
June 21, 2021 at 14:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pluto°rising
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not really I think my sun on the MC in cancer and my sun trines moon even though the orb is quite huge. Sun conj NN can give like a subconscious drive to follow a goal naturally and then I have pluto in 3rd, and then I have uranus trine moon, and I think saturn in 8th helps with intuition. I have mercury in 9th (specifically gemini) which gives me logical intuition. I´ve been told that gemini mercury has a good rep for being so psychic because they notice the most weird stuff. I have moon square neptune (orb is quite huge but once again I have intuition) moon in 1st. ETC. I think if I look into it more I could find more intuitive stuff. I think intuition is being stubborn and not being brainwashed, because once you do, you cant look at the truth again and your emotions will be controlled.
June 21, 2021 at 15:24
(Capricorn) Jaided
A lot more now than I used to. I was always taught to ´use my head´ and with all my earth and air (mercury in Aquarius) it´s easy for me to ignore my intuition. Learning astrology has helped so much though. My 8th moon and my 12th chiron have definitely made an impact there. I´ve always had good intuition but my head was like ´nope, shut it off´.
June 21, 2021 at 16:30
"You´ve got to remember, planets are not signs. Uranus is a lot less "logical" than Aquarius..."

There´s so much information, I keep getting turned around, thank you!

The whole reply very helpful too.
June 21, 2021 at 16:34
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » Etherealmind
"Also my Pluto conjunct Ascendant helps too for my gut feeling !! It´s like being sometimes able to see behind appearances and uncouciously wearing dark/special glasses to perceive the world around you, perceiving HIDDEN things "

I have this too and find this to be absolutely true. It´s a different feel than the intuition of my Cancer moon. Similar it seems to the different feels between Uranus and Neptune intuition mentioned by Fishscales.
June 21, 2021 at 16:39
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » goldenlion32
I feel the same. It´s in part what made me ask. I´m close or acquainted with some people who don´t seem to trust theirs. I´ve watched them consistently not choose between intellect or intuition and instead go with majority rules advice.
June 21, 2021 at 16:44
"---> with MARS ?? I don´t get how ..."

In the 8th, yes...

In addition to being a Plutonian house, the 8th is an intuitive house, and also one that gets to the root cause of things...

Mars there activates and energizes these tendencies.

Would probably have similar effects in the 4th and 12th.
June 21, 2021 at 16:45
I have moon on the MC in Cancer so this resonates with me. I have Mercury in the 3rd in Sagittarius with Neptune so I´ll have to dig into that on the logical intuition. I hadn´t considered this as a possible source of intuition. Thanks for the detailed reply!
June 21, 2021 at 16:47
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » Jaided
"I was always taught to ´use my head´..I´ve always had good intuition but my head was like ´nope, shut it off´."

This influence was in my upbringing, it took a long while for me to realize how important my intuition is. Astrology is helping me sort out these and many other things as well.
June 21, 2021 at 16:56
"Would probably have similar effects in the 4th and 12th"

My Pluto conjunct ascendant squares my Sun in the 4th and my Moon in Cancer in the 10th in opposition...won´t lie there´s always been a fair amount of anxiety in bed with my intuition lol...
June 21, 2021 at 18:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pluto°rising
=====
Neptune doesnt conjunct mercury in your 3rd house but mercury and jupiter does!
June 21, 2021 at 19:00
Yikes, that was meant to reference Neptune as also influencing my 3rd house along with Mercury and yes Jupiter as well. Sorry for being clear as mud!

Really appreciate you guys looking out for me :)
June 21, 2021 at 22:04
(Capricorn) Jaided » pluto°rising
I have a major Cap stellium Father, he was far too logical to care about intuition, lol. You and I both have Capricorn Sun and Virgo rising, it´s hard to shut off the logic and tap into the psyche/spiritual intuition at times no matter how much intuition power is hidden beneath!
I´m pretty sure using my intuition more this past year rather than doing what´s expected of me is the reason my father and I don´t have a lot to talk about these days :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »