First house-empty

June 20, 2021 at 13:11 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Alee T
First house-empty
Hi :) I m Alee and I have a question. What it means when first house is empty? I know that symbolize personality, our appearance and to be honest, I don t have a strong personality. Maybe because the first house is empty?

What do you think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 20, 2021 at 20:24
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Well you still have a first house ruler (Mercury which is in your 10th house).
June 20, 2021 at 20:31
(Gemini) Alee T » Castlewallsxo
Ook. I see now :4:
Thank You :)
June 21, 2021 at 03:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Alee T
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I thinks your moon in Capricorn and ASC in virgo might makes you feel like you dont have a strong personality, you might feel cold a little bit but to be honest it has lots of strength! Will, organisation, wisdom, down to earth and more! just be careful you might internalize too many things, Capricorn are real bunkers when it come to feeling and that is not always healthy. Come you might explode you also have your saturn in Pisce which makes you quit sensible and dreamy. So rather find a way to express it!

I barely know what Im talking about tho :4:
June 21, 2021 at 05:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist
.......Those of us with something in the first house must look like over-weening phonies to you! :43:
June 21, 2021 at 07:13
(Capricorn) Jaided
You´re a Virgo Ascendant like me, so that´s your 1st house. Even if you don´t have any of your planets falling in the 1st house, the 1st house is still very relevent in your life and transits. Plus you have your Virgo Ascendant trining your Cap moon, squaring your Mars and Pluto, and conjuncting your North node so there´s a lot more 1st action going on in your natal chart than you´d think just by seeing the 1st house empty beyond your ascendant sign. Plus as someone mentioned, your Virgo rising sign is ruled by Mercury. Gemini is also ruled by Mercury and you have 3 Gemini placements.

You probably feel like you lack personality because you´re a Cap moon in 5th (I´m a Cap sun and Mars in 5th) and you´re Virgo rising. We are harder on ourselves than we ever need to be.
June 21, 2021 at 07:20
(Aries) ram_goat
empty = no damage there.

worry about the houses that are full. that is where trouble will lie.
empty houses- not a problem.

worry more about your 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th houses.
June 21, 2021 at 08:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You need to check the lord of the house. In you case it´s mercury, in the 10th house and it is combust (i.e. too close to the sun). Combust planets typically get imbalanced because the sun is too strong (and burning). The 10th house is the house of public/career or how and what people see about you. Not sure how you see yourself but this position "might" be a sign of an agitated personality or someone that can be nervous, confused, and/or reluctant when in public.
Worth noting mercury is squaring jupiter as well; And jupiter in females´ chart is a significator of men (not Mars). Square is one of the "troublesome" or "hard" aspects so to say.
June 21, 2021 at 12:04
(Pisces) fishscales
I honestly think having an empty first house is probably easier...
June 21, 2021 at 15:36
(Gemini) Alee T » anotheralex
Yeah, I internalize my feelings quite often and is tiring. Now I am working on that. Thank you for your response :16:
June 21, 2021 at 15:42
(Gemini) Alee T » Rosincvist
Not really like that :4:, more with a ´strong´ or ´defined´ personality
June 21, 2021 at 15:44
(Gemini) Alee T » Jaided
It make sense now :1:
Thank you for your response!
June 21, 2021 at 15:51
(Gemini) Alee T » ram_goat
Honestly, I was keeping an eye on my 10th house :4:
June 21, 2021 at 15:59
(Gemini) Alee T » Seanfhear
I see myself like as you described. I´ve always seen myself that way, because for me is little hard to express myself to others, because sometimes I m afraid how I will be perceived.

But thank you for your response :)
June 21, 2021 at 16:03
(Gemini) Alee T » fishscales
Easier in what way? :)
June 21, 2021 at 16:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Alee T
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most welcome.
And that´s OK. I´m an introvert myself, so I know how you feel when dealing with people in some way. It´s tiresome.
June 22, 2021 at 00:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Alee T
Less focus on the self...

Plus, less planets, less karma.
October 8, 2021 at 17:12
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Faptul ca o casa este goala nu reprezinta mare lucru,in niciun caz vreun "handicap". Trebuie sa te uiti la guvernatorul acelei case (adica guvernatorul zodiei care ocupa casa).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »