Sleeping habits and signs & planets

June 20, 2021 at 05:06 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Sleeping habits and signs & planets
What is the relationship between signs & planets and sleeping routine.

Is there are house related to that?
Maybe a planet that would indicate your sleeping habit?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 20, 2021 at 05:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Could learn something from the Dalai Lama´s chart, the monks can reduce sleep-need with meditation! Twelfth house is the dream-world, the sign of :182: the :108: is a little more off into the world of the paranormal and Pisces´ Ruler :159: is a subject in and of itself. My father picked a convenient location between a huge park and his car that was subjected to an electro-magnetic weapon for years!
Being an American is synonymous with sleep problems, sleep crutches, and sleep-aids to the Nth degree! Ancient_Astrology has discussed the sleep of different houses. A planet he hates with a venom ` :160: ´ relates to the unconscious.
` :159: ´ relates to the subconscious. :179: can probably do hypnosis as well!
Melatonin is produced by the Pine-cone gland in the posterior ventricle of the brain and relates to the planet with an old-timey "key" = :164:
:199: & :159: can be a "nightmare" interaction, that would include :199: in the twelfth house which I have myself, Edgar Allan Poe having a Pisces Stellium in the Eleventh-house. Robert Crumb having :159: in the Eleventh-house.
Routine; Virgo would stay diurnal, because nocturnal life can interfere with workaday world!
June 20, 2021 at 08:03
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Well in my opinion I don´t think there´s a specific planet for that :63: but Virgo and its house (6th house) represent health so I guess that someone with Sun, Venus, ASC or Moon in Virgo or in the 6th house would tend to care about their sleeping habits and health in general.
June 20, 2021 at 08:14
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Not sure what in my chart could cause this but I don´t have a sleep schedule. I sleep at all different times of day/night. I´ve also stayed up for 2-3 days and slept for 30 hours at a time.
June 20, 2021 at 15:53
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I have 12th house Pisces and i don´t have a schedule i try to sleep 6/7 hours
The thing is that i dream a lot , sometimes i wake up so tired like i didn´t sleep at all and it sucks
For exemple if i read something before going to sleep i will dream about it ughh
June 20, 2021 at 16:03
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Ioaanaa08
Everyone dreams every night even if they don´t remember it. You´re just gifted with remembering your dreams
June 20, 2021 at 16:24
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
I haven´t heard about that but I´d love to know if there´s any since I barely sleep every day. My daily rest last for 4hrs up to 6hrs maximum which makes me a night owl.
:108:
June 20, 2021 at 16:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user lightning, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting question.. hmmm i have just googled it and it popped up that saturn is the planet of sleep.. cant relate 💯 but well... It says that if it is in a good position + good aspects, then you will sleep well :D

I personally have a rather strict sleeping routine with 8 hours daily and preferably going to sleep between 10/11pm. If i do this, I wake up automatically 100% charged and ready for everything :D
I dont like to nap during the day :)
June 20, 2021 at 21:15
(Capricorn) Emanuel
12th house I find to be somehow related to nights activities,alone activities,sleep etc ( Mercury,Moon and Neptune are involved it this shit to) . As a Cancer Ascendant i have 12th house in Gemini...worthless to say that night it s the time when i become very very intelectual restless . Here I am typing on Astro Seek at 1 AM .
June 21, 2021 at 11:39
(Pisces) fishscales
I think the natal chart can indicate the quality of sleep, but not really sleep routines.

When I was younger, I was a major night owl...now, I am getting up in the morning at the same time I used to go to bed back then.

I don´t attribute this to astrology, just getting old. :61:

Obviously, it also depends on what kind of work schedule you have. I have to be in early.

But truth be told, I really have no desire to stay up late anymore. I´ve come to enjoy the morning...something I never thought I´d say.
June 21, 2021 at 12:16
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
"When I was younger, I was a major night owl...now, I am getting up in the morning at the same time I used to go to bed back then."

Maybe I should amend this...

I´ve often thought that having a strong moon would make one more likely to be a night owl...that they would naturally gravitate towards that lunar energy present at night...

A strong sun would incline one to be more of a morning person...

Since my Libra ascendant is always pursuing balance (:61:), what I´ve always thought would be beneficial is that a person with a strong moon should try to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier to soak up some of that fiery, stable solar energy of the morning...and a person with a strong sun could sometimes benefit by immersing themselves in the more receptive, lunar energies of night time...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »