The symmetry of this chart turns me on

June 20, 2021 at 05:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

The symmetry of this chart turns me on
Its my very good friend chart,
Isnt it pretty, do you see anything at first look?

She had some questions about why her relation with sex was so complicated? 🤔
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 20, 2021 at 05:04
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Saturn in the 8 th
June 20, 2021 at 05:43
(Virgo) LotusStar
Saturn in the 8th house... Opposite Mars/Chiron.

Saturn in the 8th can bring difficulties with intimacy and letting down your guard, certain fears and trust issues around it... Perhaps rooted in a deep wound because of Chiron. Hopefully it´s not the worse case scenario as this can show some disturbing experiences even.

Mars/Saturn can bring issues with frustration, repression, internalized anger/depression, blocked desires... It can be difficult finding the balance between too much and too little force.

Otherwise I agree I see a beautiful chart, full of potential, despite any difficult family situation that could have been present.
June 20, 2021 at 06:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you LotusStar thats gonna help me guide her a bit better throughout her chart
June 20, 2021 at 07:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The sextiles ( :198: ) represent Opportunity, "risk" is not a traditional hoopskirt and petticoats´ stereotype! Pluto sextiles; Born into a pun!
June 20, 2021 at 16:08
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » LotusStar
This was very informative. I also have Saturn in the 8th. I´m coming up on 25 and I´ve never even kissed anyone because it terrifies me. I heard Mars in 12th could also be a culprit, as well as Moon square Mars/Venus and Venus square Pluto. Is there any indication in my chart that my anxiety about intimacy could ever get better, or will I die a virgin?
June 20, 2021 at 16:12
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Nice 11th house Cancer stellium 💕
June 20, 2021 at 16:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Castlewallsxo
=====
What do you see in this stellium?
June 20, 2021 at 16:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
=====
Oh yes btw she found it very accurate and was really grateful

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »