SUN / MOON / ASCENDING

June 19, 2021 at 08:32 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
SUN / MOON / ASCENDING
With which one do you identify more? And because?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 19, 2021 at 08:35
(Virgo) astreo
Start:

1. Moon in Gemini: I am very restless and hyperactive, I cannot be still, I need to be in different things at all times.
2. Sun in Virgo: I am very orderly with everything, I do not like that something is not in its place or ordered, sometimes I am a bit picky HAHA.
3. Ascendant in Capricorn: I need to polish my ascendant :(

:4: :4: :4:
June 19, 2021 at 08:50
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Sun : Well as I only have my Sun in Virgo and no planets in the 6th house I don´t relate to it really a lot. When I was younger I could relate a lot to my Sun sign but growing up I feel like my others planets are getting stronger. I´ll always be a Virgo Sun person but my others planets are getting more important through years.

Moon : I can relate to it yeah! I feel like my Aqua Moon 0 Uranus is often present in my personality but in a very uncoucious way compared to my sun in virgo which I´m much more aware of.

Ascendant : well it´s strange I relate to my Sag Ascendant but not that much ... I think it´s because of my pluto conjunct to it cause I feel like I uncouciously wear "dark contact lenses" when I perceive the atmosphere around me. I feel like it´s smth very uncouncious.
June 19, 2021 at 08:51
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
Moon for sure, getting (and keeping) a handle on intense emotions has always been a challenge due to Cancer moon at 0° and heavily squared.

With a Capricorn sun in opposition and also heavily squared, there has been an automatic stoic response to most things.

(Currently at my Chiron return experiencing great reflection on both of these with a new awareness and a whole lot of forgiveness)

So moon mostly, but in reality both moon and sun.

My Virgo ascendant is likely a peacemaker between the other two and gets barley any credit or recognition. It also has probably been a lifesaver at times as well, providing some ability to analyze and rationalize more clearly during the noise of the other two. I feel it, but it sits in the back seat on the hump on long trips.
:61:
June 19, 2021 at 09:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Weirdly enough I relate more to my Leo moon and Cap ASC than my scorpio stellium.

Scorpio; I mean I definitely have scorpio sensitivity to energies and emotions of the people around me and interest and deeper darker subject.

Leo moon; I long for recognition a lot, I am very expressive emotionally, and when confortable with someone can be very warm, in love, very romantic and I have lots of love to give.

Cap ASC; I can be seem quit cold on first met tho, I like to look wise and calm even tho my minds is probably running wild, I have high goals and puts lots lf focus and time on them( sometime a bit unrealistic)
June 19, 2021 at 09:04
(Virgo) astreo » moonlike00
Your face screams: I AM CANCER! :4:

My older sister has a Cancer ascendant, but she rejects it, in a way, she is disconnected from her emotions.

May she contrast with Luna in Aquarius!
My best friend is Luna in Aquarius, she constantly disappears, they need her space, but since I have a Moon in Gemini, this fits me perfectly. It is a lot of inviting her friends to her house, it is like wanting to feel part of a social group, does it happen to you? :25:
June 19, 2021 at 09:13
(Virgo) astreo » Etherealmind
When I was a kid, I REPRESENTED A LOT OF VIRGO. I was horrified to see my messy room, my God, it was terrible, my moon is in the 6th house, I don´t know if that increases more Virgo, but I ordered my shoes and my clothes in my room so that they would fit it ´´ perfectly ´´ .

I suppose that the great advantage of having Moon in Aquarius is that you can have more fixity, and you do not have the unbearable tingling of Gemini to be moving all the time, it is unbearable, right? Or do you feel it too? :78:
June 19, 2021 at 09:16
(Virgo) astreo » pluto°rising
How would you describe your feeling with many cardinal signs? :41:
June 19, 2021 at 09:20
(Virgo) astreo » anotheralex
It is that Leo is an energy that feels A LOT.
I have Venus in Leo, and I am so sorry. I do not know if the fact that I have it in the 8th house influences, because some say that it is an extremist house, where either you feel a sign a lot, or you do not feel it, and as such, since I was a child, that energy is manifested a lot on me.
The moons in Leo are very warm and I am always very happy with their presence. :37:
June 19, 2021 at 10:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are right, my mom being a Leo and having my moon in Leo I can definitely agree that we feel A LOT and are REALLY expressive about it 😂🔥
June 19, 2021 at 10:35
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » astreo
it´s complicated.

feelings have a drill sergeant influence attached to them.
there is no place to hide, uncomfortable exercise on all sides and a tendency to compartmentalize.

as dramatic and harmful as that sounds, these things can be equally beneficial during high stress or conflict as long as the work is done later to "debrief".

on the minus side: the high cardinal content has the potential to cause the land locked blues

on the plus side: there´s very little i can´t do, get past, get over, see the other side of or come to terms with.

strong mars adding more cardinal quality being both in square and opposition to moon, sun and asc make things happen quickly. the biggest challenge is in allowing time to process because ebb and flow doesn´t come naturally.
June 19, 2021 at 10:52
(Leo) Anni23
Lol I´m going to have to say my moon too I think.. because my 12th house is dominant in my chart. Though also I may have to add my mercury in cancer which is sextile my moon.
As these two signs probably mainly define the way I communicate with people, possibly libra as well.
Though I do have my 11th house in Leo too which I suppose most influence my social relations.
June 19, 2021 at 11:15
(Scorpio) OS*
Scorpio. Because it’s in my first house.
June 19, 2021 at 19:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sun at 16 1/2 Taurus, relentlessly talented
Moon with :121: :122: :123: both Heliocentric and Geocentric, a little better than Capricorn placement!
Virgo Rising; Little planetoids threaten to usurp my :199:erschel Ascendant, more ground for internal conflict!
June 19, 2021 at 19:38
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I identify and feel my Aqua Rising more but people often tell me I´m definitely Aries. My Sun.

Because my internal workings won´t switch off. I´m constantly thinking altruistically and working on solving the worlds ills. I think differently and see things differently than most. What I see as normal, tends to shock alot of people, when I try to explain it to them from my PoV.

I look very much like an Aries Rising however.
June 19, 2021 at 20:04
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Virgo sun conjunction retrograde Mercury def feel like a Virgo. Very self critical mentally high strung and always looking to be busy.

Scorpio moon conjunction Saturn. Def feel deep intense vibes of love and hate. Feel others emotions as very intuitive. Depression sets in out of nowhere over emotional concerns involving others.

Capricorn Asc. Very strong work ethic. Set goals and have ambition to reach them. Can be very shrewd and devilish in my attitudes. Sometimes pessimistic about life in general.
June 19, 2021 at 22:06
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I identify with my whole chart.

Sun in Capricorn in 7th house :the mature kid syndrome was strong on me lol . I Was perceived as a very serious individual . I identify with my Sun role to bring stability in everyones life.

Cancer Ascendant : definetely yes. Shy ,pale and mother s child (and also the youngest in the family ) . I hide my emotions well ....I have problems to fully express my Ascendant because I have many planets in Aquarius 8th house,sign that quincunx my Ascendant . Many things are buried in the depths of my personality . Luck with that Moon in Taurus exalted.

Moon in Taurus : since i have Cancer Ascendant,the Moon plays a big role . I m a pretty simple guy, I have simple needs ,like good food (especially food made with love,food that bring memories from the past) , I like nature (mountains especially) , nice smells ,nice art , aestethic things , love beautiful womans with big breasts lmao (not just them of course)
June 19, 2021 at 22:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I identify with everything .
Sun in Pisces - I am a classic pisces .
Moon in Cancer - I have ups and downs and I tend to get into my shell often .
Actually I am very happy with my Gemini ascendant because I feel it balances all the emotions around .
I love it´s curiosity and I believe that this is the main part that illuminates my vivaciousness …
I would love to hear other opinions
June 21, 2021 at 15:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun in Cancer
Moon in Libra
ASC in Libra

I identify with Cancer the most, because libras are always asking me why I think this and that and I can´t explain anything to them. My moon makes me feel really calm and my ascendant does make me look like a libra on the outside, except with the cancer eyes, but overall, I identify more as a Cancer but with artistic inclinations.
September 12, 2021 at 07:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pisces Sun
Libra Moon
Libra ASC

I’ve always identified myself more with my Moon and ASC because a lot of women have always stared at me for a very long time in a way they admired my appearance. Especially when I’m not trying to look my best.With arguements and fight I was always known as the person to defuse these kind of situations before it get out of control, trying to maintain the peace.
September 12, 2021 at 07:51
(Aquarius) viv
I have Sun conjunct North node in Aqua trine Moon (conjunct Ceres) in Gemini with a Scorpio Asc. I have always taken my quick Gemini mind, versatility,and ability to do seven things in one day for granted. Then I would get ambushed by my intense emotions. I´ve easily identified with the airy side of myself and feel my Sun is an anchor for the Moon.

Maybe some of what we pay attention to has to do with placements and progressions?

I am still quite astonished when people react to my Scorpio Asc, maybe its that or maybe its Pluto on the MC? Sometimes I feel like I hold up an obsidian mirror and people see in me what they need to face in themselves.

That´s OK professionally, harder personally. Like the client I worked with for five years who said "how amazing it must be to be always happy!" I laughed and said you see happiness, and it is real happiness, but it´s not everything. Maybe you see happiness in me ´cos you have needed to bring happiness into your life? (and she did.) More recently, like the last five years, I´ve had people I didn´t expect project their rage and hatred onto me as a result of events, which I may have had a part in triggering, but which essentially have had little to do with me. Learning to let such situations be, has been a learning curve. First house progressed moon in Scorpio!

Viv

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »