Venus in Capricorn....

June 18, 2021 at 15:56 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Venus in Capricorn....
I saw someone had a topic about this before and as I was reading through the comments it got me wondering about mine...

What does Venus in Capricorn say about me personally in my birthchart??

I feel like I´m on the verge of some better self understanding to some thoughts and curiosity I´ve had....

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 18, 2021 at 16:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Easy way to see your Venus in Capricorn is look at your photograph album over the years of how you´ve dressed yourself, hair, make-up, decorating your room or housing.

Venus in Capricorn tends to be all about interior decorations, exterior decorations, the way you look. Your not a Casenova because your a feminine, but probably have that sweet charm about you.
June 18, 2021 at 18:38
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » goldenlion32
Okay... thank you Goldenlion!!
June 19, 2021 at 20:27
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Well ... your South Node is also in Capricorn - and Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn is in Libra in 11th - conjunct Pluto. Venus rules your Taurus DES and your Saturn in Libra.

Yeah, you tend to take responsibility for others - probably too much - and your Venus is playing a part in it. In your past life, you took way too much responsibility - especially in helping people communicate - and now that I´m saying this, I remember commenting on your chart in another thread. It´s like you had deaf parents or some family member who needed you to communicate for them or stand up for them - or something.

Now you have Venus in the 2nd house of self-concept and self-value - and it is part of your self-identity. Venus is a pleasant communicator. The second house is a work house, and a house describing how we see ourselves working - and Venus can attract opportunities. You´d be a hard worker anyway with it in Capricorn. You might be good in the arts. But, you really do need to nurture yourself - take time to feel and express and have new experiences instead of having your nose to the grind. I bet you need to exercise with the Sun in the first.

But I´ve digressed. Venus is in the house of money. It is a good thing. I think you have talent in acting.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 19, 2021 at 23:04
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » JayJayAstrology
Oh thanks Jay Jay!! I´ll have to ponder on that..... 🤔🤔 I appreciate your take on it!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »