Is there a reason for so many relationship breakups?

June 18, 2021 at 01:56 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Is there a reason for so many relationship breakups?
This is the current planets placements, (Look at this beautiful trine, sadly this is not the true BLack moon lillith)

So yes, one of my friend left her boyfriend 4 days sgo, I left my girlfriend 2 days ago and today my best friens got told by her boyfriend that his thinking of leaving her, whats uppp’ !?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 18, 2021 at 02:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Im rethinking about these three relationships breaking up, and one theme coming back is that, its feels like what we didnt wanted to see about our relationship, what we knew didnt worled but ignored, just jumped into our faces, this kind of « ahh its gonna ok » turned out to not be ok anymore. And just broke the relation really fast.
June 18, 2021 at 03:02
(Virgo) LotusStar
I think part of it is the effects of the recent eclipse coupled with the 2nd Saturn/Uranus square just recently exact. Uranus square Saturn is the shaking up and upheaval of a seemingly stable foundations and commitments.
June 18, 2021 at 03:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
=====
Hmmm interesting, I wonder what were the energies of the last eclipse 🤔
Thank you :)
June 18, 2021 at 04:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user meddowsaxifrage, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Don’t forget Pallas at 26° :182: , too funny.
June 18, 2021 at 04:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » meddowsaxifrage
=====
I forgot what is pallas about?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »