What transits will make you feel sexually inactive

June 15, 2021 at 18:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Dilanakia
What transits will make you feel sexually inactive
Hey , does anyone knows what transits or transiting aspects can turn you off sexually?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 15, 2021 at 22:10
(Scorpio) OS*
I´ll take a wild guess, anything Saturn. restrictions, shrinking etc.

Do you mean for long periods of time ? or just a couple days ?

I think this could be subjective and personal to each, maybe check what sign the Moon is in, could possibly have something to do with that,
June 15, 2021 at 22:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia » OS*
No just for couple of days or weeks. What transit would effect it.

I thought maybe transits in 5 th house or 8 th house but couldn’t really find a solid answer on google
June 15, 2021 at 22:36
(Scorpio) OS* » Dilanakia
Yes, 8th and specially 5th. but I haven´t seen anything neither on the topic. . .

Maybe something transit 12th too, needing to be more alone, or spiritual. so the need for something "physical" becomes less important.

but I´d definitely check the moon, maybe journal about it, because imo it might be more personal than general.

I also alway associate Mars/Venus to sexual desires, they move pretty fast in transits so this might apply for the couple weeks periods.
June 15, 2021 at 22:56
(Taurus) Dilanakia » OS*
Himm the moon doesn’t have any aspect atm. And 12 th house is empty. There is Chiron in 5 th with no short term aspect and 8 th house is actually pretty good with sun, venus and Mercury in it.

Yes the transit charts are personal but I think this effect must reflect somewhere in the transit chart.

I got more and more curious as I couldn’t find it.
June 15, 2021 at 23:00
(Cancer) Trevor77
Hey,

You have Venus square your 8th Ruler must be that.

Venus is short term, weeks transit I think so makes sense. Wait for jupiter aspecting your 8th ruler 😉👍

And careful of doing any deals with others and fraudulent people

Good question actually, because its good to know when the libido is lacking.
June 15, 2021 at 23:11
(Scorpio) OS* » Dilanakia
Well the cool thing about this site is hopefully others can share thoughts or experiences on this :)

I might not have worded correct, I mean to journal how you feel, mark dates and times even, so you can compare from one period to an other, documenting for personal use. Maybe there´s a transit, maybe it´s just the sign the moon is in for that couples days. . . could be different from one person to an other. if you seen a pattern, you´ll know what it is for you astrology wise. if that makes any sense.

Just for example, I read somewhere never to buy when moon is in Scorpio. Sounds a little off but that´s my 2nd house. I tested it, and it´s true for me. Whatever items it is just becomes not used, buried in closet, pantry or breaks easily, I just don´t spend money when moon is in Scorpio. I wouldn´t apply this generally per se though, just something I apply for myself.
June 15, 2021 at 23:14
(Scorpio) OS* » OS*
See, I just notice Trevor´s comment :37:
June 15, 2021 at 23:19
(Cancer) Trevor77 » OS*
I use horary for buying things, tells the quality and price of item ideal for looking on ebay :61:
June 15, 2021 at 23:49
(Pisces) fishscales
Merp transit
June 16, 2021 at 05:26
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Trevor77
Thanks Trevor , makes sense.
June 16, 2021 at 05:26
(Taurus) Dilanakia » fishscales
Merp ?
June 16, 2021 at 05:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia » OS*
That’s a really good idea. Sounds like it . Would I ever go back and read this journal. That’s the question 😂😂
June 16, 2021 at 06:06
(Aries) Saggaries
mars square or opposite saturn; at least to my experience.
Saturn opposite venus (as in seperation)
June 16, 2021 at 06:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist » OS*
:157: sometimes means `excess´, doesn´t get called `old :21: ´ for nuttin´!!!
June 16, 2021 at 06:46
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Saggaries
Thats it!! you are right. I googled and it says;

"Mars opposite Saturn transit brings frustration, disappointment, and anger. Frustration is due to other people standing in your way. Disappointment comes from unfulfilled desires. ... This is a low, or slow energy transit that can make you feel weak, inadequate, unattractive, and even impotent"

June 16, 2021 at 12:49
(Pisces) fishscales » Dilanakia
:61: Just messing around, there´s no such thing as a "merp transit"...the word "merp" here on Astroseek (amongst a few of us anyway) refers to someone who is lacking in fire (to look for a simple way of putting it)...not neccesarily astrologically speaking, just in general...

To seriously answer your question...maybe a Mars/Saturn or Venus/Saturn conjunction could cool libido...

I also think that the transiting moon plays a big part in regulating sexual appetites as well...although that´s more of a personal theory than something I have evidence for...

It makes sense that the moon traveling through the 5th, 7th, and 8th houses of someone´s chart would increase amorous feelings...

Or when it passes over their Mars or Venus...

I have an 8th house Mars, and I´ve noticed that things really tend to ramp up when the moon passes over it :2:
June 16, 2021 at 14:03
(Taurus) Dilanakia » fishscales
Hahahahahah 😂😂 I m such a merp these days. Ok thanks for explaining
June 16, 2021 at 14:06
(Pisces) fishscales » Dilanakia
:61:

We all have our bouts of merpitude now and then..

You´ll come out of it...
June 16, 2021 at 14:13
(Capricorn) Jaided » Dilanakia
Oh this is great news for us Aquarius Saturn people 🙄 lol
June 16, 2021 at 14:24
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Jaided
Ups 😅
June 17, 2021 at 05:47
(Aquarius) viv » Dilanakia
You don’t need to go back, knowledge accumulates and making a journal just gives the discipline to observe in my view I don’t know the answer suspect major Saturn transits to sun moon Venus probably decrease available energy and turn it inward so there’s less interest in others altogether
Restrictions to Mars can just be frustration like your lover is elsewhere or ill or you split up I don’t think it’s a Mars issue unless Mars just got drowned out by water aka lots of emotion some other issue.
June 17, 2021 at 06:41
(Cancer) detectahead
There are several factors which are prevalent not just one causing the dilemma

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »