Euro 2020 - Sports Predictions/Gossip

June 12, 2021 at 18:32 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor777
Euro 2020 - Sports Predictions/Gossip
:13:A Thread for Sports gossip, predictions on footy matches based on Event Charts. Feel free to post. Score predictions, Injuries, or anything you want to mention. :97:
*\\=============*PLAY-OFFS*============//*

🥉Qtr Finals 2 July

Switzerland V Spain

Belgium V Italy

Czech Republic V Denmark

Ukraine V England

--------------------------------
🥈Semi Finals 6 July
--------------------------------
🏆 FINAL 11 July

Posts in topic

Page: / 25 

Sort posts:
June 12, 2021 at 18:51
(Cancer) Trevor777
*Denmark V Finland*
(Sadly Christian Eriksen was badly injured during play which I will first say in respect of the team.)

The Event Chart - Looks like Finland have the better chance of winning, although a Draw is the most likely outcome by Fulltime.

Denmark being the favourite, are 1st house = Mars,
Finland 7th being Venus,

each Team recieves no aspect from the Moon, The Teams do not occupy any angles of the chart.

Angles of the Chart show the team has the power in there hand
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 12, 2021 at 19:07
(Cancer) Trevor777
Belgium V Russia

Belgium 1st house are Favourites to Win, shown by Jupiter + Mars
Russia 7th house are UnderTeam shown by Mercury + Venus

Looking at the Chart, Russia have the best chance of a Win, They´re Mercury is placed strongly on the Angle, and Moon Opposite Fortuna 2 testimonies
Pluto in 1st house goes against Belgium and they will struggle in this match.
Russia are Combust by 3 degrees, so this may cost Russia a goal, maybe an easy penalty offered to Belgium

Score prediction: Belgium 1 - Russia 2
Russia more likely to win, but its not definite due to combustion.

Russia was Combust
Login
(Log in)
June 12, 2021 at 21:01
(Taurus) s81
Yes, Mars ruling the Ascendant in Scorpio was Denmark in red, being in Leo (which rules the heart) at 0 degrees (IMHO ruled by Uranus, sudden changes) and receving the opposition of Pluto (coruler of the Ascendant) was not good news, and then the heart attack of Eriksen (Mars in trine to Lof of Fortune seems avoided a death in the field). Those sudden changes stopped the game (Uranus square Saturn in trine with the Sun -match-) but were in trine to Venus ruling the Descendant in Taurus, so to Finland in blue, so ultimately seems benefited them to finally win the match. There are much more in the chart pointing in the same direction (like the role of the Moon disposing Venus and in trine with Neptune disposing Pluto opposing Mars), but wasn´t obvious before the match that it could affect the result. Also, Mars was in the hemisphere of the Descendant (with Venus ruling it there too), that wasn´t good for Denmark neither.

In the case of Belgium-Russia, the strong Jupiter in Piscis was ruling the Ascendant in Sagittarius -Belgium in red-, in mutual reception with Neptune (coruler of the Ascendant) in square to Mercury in Gemini ruling the Descendant -Russia in white-. Mercury -besides being angular- was combusted and in the hemisphere of the Ascendant (and with Jupiter there), it was too much for Russia to overcome, specially with Belgium enjoying the Lot of Victory (Ascendant + Jupiter - Lot of Spirit) in conjunction to Neptune.

As a general note, I don´t do sports predictions in public, there are SO many factors to take into account, not only the eventual charts. There are also important the transits and revolutions of the federations/clubs, managers and captains charts, and the rest of the players are important too, also those in the bench... well, too much work to do to get a more or less detailed scenario, and after that, you have to interpret as a whole haha, not for me. It´s easier to see the charts after the match and understand what happened, besides that is not useful for betting.
June 12, 2021 at 21:54
(Cancer) Trevor777 » s81
Heyya, As the matches were currently in play, I only had few minutes to analyse them unfortunately. I use the system J frawley uses in his sports astrology pink book.
Im more into the art of prediction than sports so I focus more on the astrology side. But I was concerned about the Denmark player and glad hes ok.
It mostly works on the final matches, iv found patterns when the Moon applies to a Team, but without a Moon Aspect its hard to get it right.
Normally I wont post them but had a request so thought why not.
Thanks for your reply.
June 12, 2021 at 22:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » s81
Yes, I requested it, just to have some fun. Probably more important to Europeans who are in to soccer then the U.S. It´s sort of like our football games in the fall, just over here soccer.
June 12, 2021 at 22:06
(Taurus) s81 » goldenlion32
Sounds great to me!! :36:
June 12, 2021 at 22:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » s81
It was 17 degrees Scorpio Ascendant when it happened. I just didn´t write down the time because I was watching what happen. I said right away it was a heart attack and my partner yelled, "You can´t tell what happen or that it was a heart attack." :61: Now they have listed it as a heart attack on the news. I love when people say astrology isn´t real. :32:

Although, I can understand when your a guy, you could careless about the astrology and want to hear what they´re saying. I was just informing it before the television. Why wait for click bait. :61:
June 12, 2021 at 22:26
(Cancer) Trevor777 » goldenlion32
Actually in the Denmark event, the Heart is ruled by Leo, and Denmark are in that sign opposite pluto, might be related to it.
June 12, 2021 at 22:29
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Trevor777
Good thing he´s stable. That´s the most important part.
June 12, 2021 at 22:40
(Taurus) s81 » goldenlion32
That fact it´s pretty relevant for those studying the degree influence, thanks for sharing. The 17th degree is ruled by Sun/Leo if you assign Aries to the 13th degree and go ahead with a second round of assignments degree-sign after the first round ended in the 12th for Neptune/Piscis.
June 13, 2021 at 08:22
(Gemini) Asterisk » Trevor777
Nowadays I study Frawley horary book. I am not convinced yet. According to mundan perspect Denmark got the AC Finlad had better position (Uran conjanct DC: very strong), Belgium was better because ruler of the AC was in his own domicile sign, and Jupiter has a big power. Italy was the same position against Turkey.I am interested in HUN Portugal. HUN will be presented by Mars Portugal will be Venus (fortunate), but because it is a sport event I hope Mars - above Venus on the sky - will help us.
June 13, 2021 at 08:25
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Asterisk
Frawley said, Dignity doesn´t work in the footy charts. Rulership, fall, detriment are not used.
But if theyre on the angle 2 degree its important.
June 13, 2021 at 09:36
(Cancer) Trevor777
Hello All ! And welcome to Trevors Sports Predictions 2021 :75: :75: :75:

Starting off looking at the England V Croatia Match!

England have been training hard for this and are Favourites to win with Croatia at 6 to 1 odds, But we shall see what the Stars have to offer them. Will it be a Repeat of 2018 or will England Score the Extra Goal this time!
June 13, 2021 at 10:01
(Cancer) Trevor777
ENGLAND V CROATIA, Wembley Stadium

England Libra-Venus
Croatia Aries-Mars

Looking at the Event, It´s not looking very promising for England with a Moon aspect to Mars thats Croatia, Plus there is extra testimoney on top with Uranus opposite Fortuna. Frawley states Pluto mostly disrupts the Favourites so placed in 4th house it wont affect Croatia at all.
The Dispositor of Fortuna(mars) is opposing Pluto but as Mars is Croatia it has no relevance at all in this match.
Chiron in 7th house Croatia´s house could mean possible Injury to a Croatia Player so England need to be careful of getting a Red Card in this match.
Jupiter in 5th house could possibly give Croatia some lucky passes and strikes so will be an interesting game. I dont see England Scoring Unfortunately.

:78:: Croatia
Login
(Log in)
June 13, 2021 at 10:23
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Trevor777
AUSTRIA V NORTH MACEDONIA, Romania

Austria Scorpio, Mars
North Macedonia Taurus, Venus

Austria as the favourites have the star advantage in this match, with Moon applying to Mars. There is high possibility of a Penalty in favour of Austria. Unsure on Goals, looks like perhaps 1 - 0.

:78: Austria to win
Login
(Log in)
June 13, 2021 at 10:35
NETHERLANDS V UKRAINE, Amsterdam

Netherlands Sagi, Jupiter
Ukraine Gemini, Mercury

This match is surprising, because although Netherlands are Favourite to win, Ukraine have the horoscope to there advantage. Penalty is likely in this match and there will be something the crowd wont expect from Ukraine so makes me wonder what they´re strategy is for winning this match.

:78: Ukraine
Login
(Log in)
June 13, 2021 at 10:48
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Trevor777
"Hello All ! And welcome to Trevors Sports Predictions 2021 :75: :75: :75:"

Great thread Trevor :-) Please just do your best. I will use your predictions in a discussion with my husband :4:
June 13, 2021 at 10:51
SCOTLAND V CZECH REPUBLIC, Glasgow

Scotland Libra,Venus
Czech Repub Aries,Mars

Im sure even the bookmakers have no idea which team will win in this match.

Looking at the chart, only thing I see, is Moon applying to Czech Republic 4 degrees, Scoring in early 2nd half of match. Chiron in 7th injury to Czech player yellow/red card for Scotland.

:78: Czech Republic
Login
(Log in)
June 13, 2021 at 11:04
Yes I now. So what is your opinion about the HUN Portugal?
June 13, 2021 at 11:41
at 15.00 Venus will be very close to the MC , but the Moon will move forward to Mars. Very exciting.
June 13, 2021 at 11:53
Agree.
June 13, 2021 at 11:57
Also agree.
June 13, 2021 at 12:11
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Asterisk
I will get round to it,,

I would never underestimate Portugal tho, Ronaldo is amazing
June 13, 2021 at 13:19
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
Yesterday, I saw the post and joked out loud to my husband that you predicted the score Belgium/Russia and Denmark/Finland. EXCEPT the scores were real. He wanted to kill me - he taped the games, I gave him the scores before hand thinking they were predictions not the real scores....ugh... :1:
June 13, 2021 at 14:05
(Cancer) Trevor777 » MagentaP
I put the real scores at the top of the thread yea, my estimate scores in the posts, but mainly who I think wins.

The finals will be extremely accurate tho :3:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »