Physical hurtful transits - Chiron and Uranus "up my buttocks"

June 12, 2021 at 13:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
Physical hurtful transits - Chiron and Uranus "up my buttocks"
yesterday Uranus went into a conjunction with my natal Chiron. But it wasn´t the only thing entering my sphere of intimacy.

It was my mothers birthsday, the weather was hot and me and my partner went to the beach. It was beautiful and summerbirds was dancing in the sun. BUT! I sat on a bench and a piece of wood went into the flesh of my buttocks. About 4 centimeters deep!

So we spend the whole damn night at the hospital... and now I walk like John Wayne.

Has anybody tried something simular or has experienced this transit?

Could such an event be a "hello" from this conjunction? And is it a once in a lifetime transit?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 12, 2021 at 15:59
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
since it is Uranus in Scorpio that deals with genital areas, I would say it´s not something I have experienced myself, but I can see since Uranus in Taurus is on the other end of the axis, it would be your butt sitting on the furniture "Bench". Aries in Chiron not so much about the butt. Taurus is the flesh or physical body.

Uranus in Taurus will only be on that planet a few times as it moves back and forth over it a few times with Retrogrades. I doubt you will have the same exact experience twice.

Although, I´ve broken two bowls and two plates since Uranus in Taurus started. Maybe a glass. I like breaking dishes I guess. :61:
June 12, 2021 at 16:18
(Aquarius) viv
Ouch Gunnar!
Your post made me look up when Uranus crossed my Chiron It was the year I was 39-40 coz sorry yes, Uranus will go retrograde and come back and then cross over once again. But that will be it. Is there a metaphor in it like learning to be more or perhaps less of a pain in the butt to others?

So I had Venus Mars and Uranus all visit my Chiron at once and as Chiron is natally exactly opposite Uranus it was a full on Uranus opposition too. I was in a Process Oriented psychology workshop, had slid on the ice on a steep hill the day before leaving and narrowly escaped death. In the workshop I went into a deep altered state and experienced myself dying of drowning in my own blood (could have been past life or ancestral) then I experienced a prenatal struggle to be born and finally a birth. So yeah ! Uranus on Chiron! Best Viv
June 14, 2021 at 05:28
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » goldenlion32
Thank you for your thoughts about the subject Goldenlion32 🙏
And actually I can be pretty lazy and should raise my butt more than I actually do 🤣
Braking bowls I think - is a much healthier way of handleling Uranus i Taurus imo
June 14, 2021 at 05:40
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » viv
Viv - Thank you for this point of view 🙏 Let me put it this way: me being a pisces moon i can verbalize my sufferings with my nearest relatives. Maybe even too much! So this commend made me think about how I spend valuable time with my partner, mum, Sister and so forth. Thank you! Nobody wants to be a pain in the butt 🤣

Your transits and experiences sounds pretty hardcore and eyeopening. And maybe a part of your astrological and spiritualitet Journey too?
I have the Uranus opposition soon to become... is the chiron-Uranus conjunction a part of the midlife transits as well? I wonder!
June 14, 2021 at 09:00
(Aquarius) viv » Gunnar Stars
😂 ah Uranus is opp my Chiron so it was part of midlife for me and certainly part of my spiritual journey. But Chiron isn’t always involved at midlife . The return is at 51 usually Best Viv
June 14, 2021 at 20:31
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
another bad Venus day? or a good one?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 14, 2021 at 23:52
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
I would like to get her opinion on it...

(Only a matter of time before this turned into an anal sex thread)
June 16, 2021 at 04:43
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
aah but she´s being spanked..
June 16, 2021 at 05:18
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Isn´t that that Gylenhall (sp?) girl?

Isn´t she the sister of that Brokeback Mountain guy?

The plot thickens... :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »