Picking a Wedding date.. how to pick one that favors us astrologically?

June 10, 2021 at 23:44 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) mxdisontay
Picking a Wedding date.. how to pick one that favors us astrologically?
Hello!! I was curious how I should go about incorporating astrology into picking a wedding date. I wanted a full moon wedding but all those dates are booked so I´m delving deeper into things. (I studied astrology for a long time but I´m a little rusty)

So should I...
1. Study the transits of the day alone

2. Study how the transits of the day are applied to both of our natal charts

3. Study how the transits of the day are applied to our composite chart?

Thank you! :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 11, 2021 at 03:35
(Virgo) LotusStar
I think transit of the day is the most important. Venus and Moon should be in good and harmonious signs and not in 12 house, Moon not void, no retrograde of inner planets, keep malefics out of angular houses (esp. 1st and 7th house) and from harsh aspect to Moon and Venus. Moon should ideally be in good aspect to the Sun as well. Ideally a fixed ascendant. Already to manage this is not easy!

Something I have heard from vedic astrologers for marriage is not to time it around ones birthday. I forgot the explanation as to why but it sounded good and reasonable at the time lol
June 11, 2021 at 03:51
(Leo) cubic
Basic electional astrology is another way, and how some do it with things like weddings.

Ruler of ASC in say 7th, 10th, or 4th house. Careful to not have things like Moon in 12th in the same time.
June 11, 2021 at 13:50
(Taurus) Taurustwinsol
I actually did this but focused on numerology first I also wanted a particular season so I went through all the dates for like 3 months and choose the one that had the best numbers. It wasn´t until well after we had the date picked did I pull the chart and it was absolutely clear as day that it was perfect and clearly meant to be for our wedding.
June 11, 2021 at 15:06
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, many factors are involved to find an suitable day for marriage, imo very difficult to have everything "perfect" but these are Some of the things(but not all) to avoid:
Venus debilitated or combust.
Jupiter in Leo is said to be unfavourable for marriage as a general rule but I´m not so sure about that
Marriage on a Saturday or Tuesday
Marriage on the days near the dark moon phase
Having marriage ceremony after sunset
Sun near the last degrees of a sign(usually about mid month)
Chandra ashtama phase of the bride or groom
These are just some of the things I have heard/read through the years,traditionally in India the family astrologer would fix the date based on both parties charts before a date is agreed on🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »