Solar eclipse conj MC

June 10, 2021 at 14:32 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Queen92
Solar eclipse conj MC
Hello I am new here...Today solar eclipse was conj. my MC. I read that I can expect work change. :61: So my question is about: How important is solar eclipse conjuct our points (mc,ic,asc,dc)? Is it major or small life changes? :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 11, 2021 at 14:28
(Leo) cubic
Hello Queen born in 1992.

I have experienced an eclipse at 28 Leo in 2017 conjunct my Sun degree exactly and my MC at 26 Leo.

There was no work, health or any other related changes. I kept doing the same work. Things were going absolutely great over the next months. They were already good prior the eclipse.

I am yet to experience eclipses carrying major importance.

Almost no transit guarantees that anything will happen. Something may or may not happen because of a transit.

Perhaps Pluto transits are the only thing close to guaranteed major effect that will be remembered for years to come, and will make for a nice, tumultuous story to tell over tea..
June 11, 2021 at 20:04
(Leo) Queen92
I have job but its newer. When I get this job my solar was in 10th conj my natal ketu. I hope that its good changes this new eclipse😂. Last eclipses always where conj other angles but never mc. And also my 10th house ruler is Mercury:61:
June 12, 2021 at 06:39
(Aquarius) viv » Queen92
My guess is a yes! Expect a career or job change or at least a change in the way others see you within six months. Could even just be a more senior position.
You are in your first Saturn return and these eclipses last about six months. You are currently about to experience a progressed new moon which may not be fully conscious as it will be in your 12 house but then the progressed moon completes its time in Virgo and crosses into Libra Jan 22 , also conjunct your Asc. All looking good. In general first Saturn return is about taking responsibility to do and be what you really want as compared to what others say you could/should settle for so go for it! Best Viv
June 12, 2021 at 06:48
(Aquarius) viv » cubic
Mm interesting, in my view eclipses are Supercharged new moons solar eclipses or supercharged full moons lunar eclipses . My guess is that if things were going great when you had a solar eclipse fell on your sun /MC your intention might have been have them keep going great!

And yes Pluto transits are intense but not always catastrophic. Pluto over my Asc I lost a child, Pluto over Chiron, dealing with ancestral stories, Pluto over Mercury right now I’m being pushed to write...
June 12, 2021 at 06:55
(Virgo) LotusStar
Wow because it´s exact I would think so.

I had once an eclipse square my Mc exact and something bad happened at work where my email got a virus that caused problems.... It literally happened exactly that day. Was not fun to deal with.... It was embarassing and not good for my reputation (MC). Squares bring negative experience, but a learning experience. Ever since then I am ultra careful for anything suspect. The eclipse was in Scorpio sign that deals with hacking, viruses, hidden dangers... You couldnt make this up.

Conjunction to MC supposed to be fortunate. Can elevate your position at work, like get a promotion, make you a boss, or just bring some kind of change or more public exposure. Maybe your status or reputation improve for other reasons.
June 12, 2021 at 07:07
(Leo) Queen92 » viv
Last year in december when I formally got this job my transit rahu conjuct my MC. Also transit sun was opp my MC.I get goosbumps everytime I think about it. Astrology is amazing. :3:
June 13, 2021 at 17:59
(Sagittarius) Dimi2 » viv
The Lunar eclipse(26.05) was conjunct my natal Sun in 9th house,now the Solar eclipse was in the end of 3rd, on the 4th house cusp., square natal Lilith in 7th.What to expect ? Could you help me please.. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »