Stellium in 12th house.

June 10, 2021 at 10:23 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Stellium in 12th house.
So my son has a major 12th house emphasis involving Mercury Venus mars and Jupiter with Jupiter conjunction the part of fortune and 12th house cusp. Venus and Mars in conjunction in Taurus and the sun siting on the Asc.

Me being his father being a. Addict and serving 7 years inside prison has me wondering if he follows my foot steps and ends up like me or can I push him hard enough to steer away from making the same mistakes I have.

Knowing the variety of key words for the 12th house could I assume he may take a positive approach at this stellium and maybe become a worker in a hospital due to his Neptune conjunction Chiron in the 10th.

Any opinions on how I should attempt to keep him away from the dreaded potential of this stellium?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2021 at 15:59
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
It is difficult to comment on a chart you cannot see. I have an acquaintance who has the Sun, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus in the 12th house. Additionally Pluto and Uranus in the 1st house and Saturn in the 8th. There is nothing to indicate that she is involved in any criminal activity. All I can say is that she is a very introverted person. The women has been working in a home-office system all her life.
June 10, 2021 at 16:33
(Aries) Jay Jay
Yes, as Dragonfly said, it´s hard to comment on a chart without looking at it. But, just a note on parenting - being the person you hope he can be is the most effective parenting strategy. Children model their parents. It depends on his age how you might approach him with talks about your mistakes. The planets didn´t make you an addict. Sure, you responded to planetary influences in that way - but not every person with your chart would necessarily. There are always positive and negative responses to all the planetary influences. It will largely depend upon your son´s consciousness - his responses to his environment, parents, teachers, family, etc. - and planets - as to how he may develop.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 10, 2021 at 17:49
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » (dragonfly)
I´m still trying to figure out how to paste it on here
June 10, 2021 at 17:49
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Jay Jay
I´m still trying to paste it on here
June 10, 2021 at 18:27
Thank you that is very reassuring to hear that if I am a positive influence on him then you would want to mimic that side of me instead of the failed past. He def has a smart head him being a Gemini with the sun rising. I also notice that the greater benefic Jupiter is siting right on the part of fortune. I´m hoping I can assist him with some smart financial decision along his path. I feel like a nurse of some sorts might be a good career for him.
June 10, 2021 at 18:30
Thanks you very reassuring knowing there is others who have the same conditions yet follow a better path.
I´m just wondering if he may fall down the same path I did but I have plenty of conversation with him about my addition leading to my criminal life. He seems like he´s got a good head on him with Gemini Asc and sun. Seems like he registered what I am trying to reach him from my mistakes.
June 10, 2021 at 18:39
(Aries) Jay Jay » Turbo TJ
Maybe, but to me, he might not have a keen interest in the health professions. Usually there is some Virgo or 6th house connections with Sun, Moon or Chart ruler - but Mercury in 12th might be an influence.

He´s going to need to be physically active with Sun on ASC. I see him being quite creative with the 12th house placements and Saturn - ruler of MC in the 5th. Also, moon is in Cancer in the 3rd house. I kind of see him interested in "communications" - writing, teaching, technology. The 12th house can be a very creative and inspired place - and Mercury there might be very inspired. He may be drawn to music as well - any of the arts really - acting, art, dance, etc. - Venus and Mars are there. Leo IC - and Saturn in Libra - he´ll be quite relational - and be focused on self-identity and development and making an impact upon the world.

What does he show interest in?
June 10, 2021 at 18:44
Thank you for a very good sign that he can use some creative abilities. He does like to write and do math. He is good with conversations and listening. Very active with his siblings and very observant always asking why things work the way they do and appears to be registered the information.

Safe to assume that he will only follow my foot steps if I don´t do my job and teach him from my own experience.

Thank you again
June 10, 2021 at 19:12
(Aries) Jay Jay » Turbo TJ
Love is a big part of it! When we feel loved, we do better! You obviously love your son very much - and I´m sure you´ll be a great Dad.
June 10, 2021 at 21:59
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Turbo TJ
Wow, Mercury in Gemini, Venus in Taurus, Moon in Cancer, Neptune in Pisces and Saturn in Libra in exaltation. Somehow I find it hard to imagine that this could be the chart of a future criminal. Even if the twelfth house is generally considered weak, the planets are still strong in their dignity. There is a lot positive energy in his chart.

I understand you´re worried. Every square in my son´s chart hurts me twice as much as my own squares. But I agree with JayJay and believe that the support and love the kids get from us is able to make their lives a lot easier. What´s done is done, but a father who has learned from his mistakes can be a good example to his child. So, Good luck!
June 11, 2021 at 13:28
I did put a lot of hope in to the dignity of the planets. Yes that is very comforting knowing that this is a positive chart due to the planetary placement.

And yes thank you on the assurance that as long as I am willing to keep on teaching him from my mistakes then he will def have a positive future. The boy is def surrounded by love from all my family that had to fill on for me while incarcerated.

Thanks for the input.
June 12, 2021 at 06:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The :156: is in the house of friends when shifting to Equal-house, that takes the menace out of having a huge stellium in just one house! Fortunately Super-stelliums are rare occurances!
June 12, 2021 at 07:02
(Aquarius) viv
Love him ! And stay straight.
Communicate, tell him your stories, have fun, guide him firmly but with some humour, you just need to be consistent.
I think if you have great rapport with a kid at 6-12 adolescence is usually fine, bar a few slammed doors. That’s when presence and consistency counts most.
Mercury in Gemini? Communications, writing? Venus Mars Taurus arts?
That huge stellium can also indicate a mystic, someone deeply attuned to others suffering and full of love!

and since you are astrologer check the synnastry with your chart And his mother’s chart. And anyone else close to him.

Oh I just saw the chart. Thank you for sharing. Your son is very clever I’d say. The sun trine to Saturn in fifth should bring discipline and the sextile to Uranus a touch of genius. I don’t much like Lilith sitting with Uranus .. at best he may have some wild out there ideas and champion the outsiders, at worst he might become over wrought and erratic or a rebel himself or have a bunch of really off the wall friends.

I might take a (big )guess at a future career as a script writer or perhaps an editor for movies, TV, video however people will be communicating in 25 years. I see the square to Pluto in the eighth too .Makes me wonder about satire and or some reformist energy. I agree with the need not to get lost in drugs with the square to Neptune, or mix with con artists or get deceived in business deals, but that square can also be used creatively via his sun. If you’ve been an addict it is in his DNA so the chance of getting hooked is there if he plays around with any kind of mind altering substances. I imagine you will let him know about that, say at about 11 or 12 or whenever kids begin experimenting in your neighbourhood. It can really help to know eg My mother died of lung cancer and I never smoked cigarettes. Good move! Neither do my now adult kids.

I haven’t seen your chart but in short do some fun things together, support his creativity, listen to his ideas. In the end we can only love our kids and support them to be who they are.
Best Viv
June 12, 2021 at 07:20
(Virgo) LotusStar
:80: Teach him and talk openly about your experiences and your mistakes. He is strong Gemini, so talk, communicate, it will help a lot! His Sun in first house is well placed and in Gemini shows his dad will communicate and teach him a lot. His Sun trine Saturn exalted in Libra should help him stay responsible and not go to excess in fun/recreational activities (5th house) even if he is tempted to overindulge at times.

For career, with his MC in Aquarius and Uranus in 11th house and his Gemini placements I think some kind of technology related job could work well with him. He might like all kinds of gadgets early on.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »