Why I can´t fall in Love ?
Why nobody fall in love with me ?
Or vice versa ?
Is it because I´m Old ? :8:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2021 at 00:37
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Well you have Uranus on the DSC which show rebelling even independence when it comes to relationship. Opposing Chiron on the Asc. Which shows you have some inner healing to complete before you are satisfied with who you are to the world. Lack of confidence def steers away romance. Also Venus conjunction moon shows this is where you need to decide if you want to express your inner emotions to the world or keep them bottled inside. Come out your comfort zone and try to mingle with a confident approach.
June 10, 2021 at 01:20
(Cancer) TimeLord » Turbo TJ
Yes I lack confidence but only because I lack money or good job or social status. This is very important in our society. But I always tried to approach with open mind and positive thoughts. Yet I could find any potential to person to start with. Now I´m not sure about Venus Conjunct Moon Expression ? What do you mean by that ? Do you mean I lack emotions ? I´m with 3 planets in Cancer. I´m too emotional but most people judge me by my face. And that don´t match until you know me. I´m not saying I have issues with my face or I´m ugly. Not at all. But until I got opportunity to show myself I see no opportunity. Most people these days are superficial. Only care about outer looks etc.

Thanks for your help!
June 10, 2021 at 01:20
(Aries) raspberry
Not from an astrological perspective, but I read some of your earlier messages where you were wondering why you couldn´t attract women and those messages have such a whining tone. Whining usually repels people and confidence attracts them. ( Honestly, if I were astro-seeking a partner, I would have been turned off by the vibe your messages give off) So, I guess like other people said: Work on your self confidence.( Unless this is just your online persona and you have no self-confidence issues in real life)
June 10, 2021 at 02:12
(Cancer) TimeLord » raspberry
No way.
I´m a practical person.
Why should I try astroseek for partner ?
Most are foreign people.
No one from my local area.
So I never use astroseek for that purpose.
I only here for Astrology and only answer related to Astrological point of view. Thanks anyway for your time.
June 10, 2021 at 02:25
(Taurus) s81
Besides what you are already told in other comments, check the descriptions of the opposition Venus-Neptune and Moon-Neptune here in this site. It´s usually the case that people with those aspects act somewhat unrealistic in love life.

"Is it because I´m Old ?"

No way dude. Being generous with the orb, you have a trine Moon-Saturn, and that´s awesome for age difference relations, so I guess young ladies are not discarding you as "old".

So I guess being practical in terms of love life can be a good strategy. For example, may be you are not approaching enough women to enhance your style, or may be you are affraid of being rejected, or whatever reason. Just drop those reasons and enjoy the journey of approaching the women you want.
June 10, 2021 at 02:46
(Aries) raspberry » s81
I was about to share the same observations about venus( +moon) opposition neptune& juno.( idealizing, disappointment etc.) Venus& Moon contraparallel Neptune makes this a double whammy. I also noticed vesta is close to MC. I saw vesta- asc conjunction & Neptune hard aspects in the chart of another frustrated long term bachelor.Not sure if it was a coincidence but maybe not.
June 10, 2021 at 02:48
(Pisces) fishscales » TimeLord
"Why should I try astroseek for partner?"

That was not the point of her post.

Focus on the part about whining.

Women do not like it.

Far more damaging than lack of money, social status, etc.

I think those are just excuses for your current status, because you are afraid to let go of the "woe is me" attitude.

As the saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
June 10, 2021 at 02:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Wow....

I didn´t notice this but...

You have Ketu/South Node 7 houses from the Moon...

Interesting...

Maybe that´s why... especially since Saturn has transited the 7th from the Moon...

Non astrology related... just keep trying.
June 10, 2021 at 02:57
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
To clarify further, you don´t seem like a bad person, or an asshole.

Maybe try talking to women as just people, take the focus off of trying to a "achieve" something, be yourself, and just have fun, and maybe something will happen for you.
June 10, 2021 at 03:10
(Aries) raspberry » fishscales
Thanks for this, I am glad I wasn´t the only person who thought my earlier comments were misunderstood. :4:
June 10, 2021 at 03:22
(Cancer) TimeLord » s81
Yes getting rejected due to above points mentioned is worried me.
Yes I don´t approach to young woman because as I see here age difference is very little here. Then again women of my age are mostly married or engaged.
Now do you think that Moon Trine Saturn really work ? I mean that orb is wide. How much gap should be appreciate ? I´m not confident approaching to very young because I´m not seeing very women with older guys. Yes I will try with this very cautious.
Thanks very much for your help man!
June 10, 2021 at 03:24
(Cancer) TimeLord » fishscales
Yes. May be I take relationship too serious before even started any relationship. I don´t know why I become a easy going person so far. Thanks you.
June 10, 2021 at 03:27
(Cancer) TimeLord » Iceblu333
I´m running Saturn Maha Dasa (Vedic astrology)since 4 years. So Saturn is heavy for me too. I´m trying but I always try on wrong person I guess. I will try again. Let´s see. Thank you.
June 10, 2021 at 03:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » TimeLord
Just be careful because Saturn is difficult in the 8th house from moon.

What I meant to say was that I´m surprised that you didn´t get a relationship when saturn transited your 7th house from your moon.
June 10, 2021 at 03:38
Till now I am careful.
I don´t approach to anyone anytime just like that.
Do you think this is my disadvantage ?
Should I change it or go this way ?
Yes Saturn passed my 7th.
Do I have to wait till tSaturn goes in to my 9th from natal Moon ?
June 10, 2021 at 03:42
I just know they I met my ex Scorpio when saturn entered my 7th from moon...

I also at the time had secondary Progressed Moon conjoin Venus when we got together for the first time...

That was my personal experience...

The thing is... you have ketu in the 7th house from the moon...

Being that Saturn is now 8 houses from the moon... I would just be careful of std´s and sti´s hindering sex infections being that Saturn is a malific and 8th house is unexpected events...

So just be careful...
June 10, 2021 at 04:00
Yes, I would wait on anything, if you can, while Saturn is transiting 8th from moon...
June 10, 2021 at 04:49
No problems.
I have waited so many years.
I see no harm waiting little more.
Thanks
June 10, 2021 at 04:58
That´s also probably why you keep running into problems as well...

Saturn transiting 8th from moon...

"Ashtama Sade" Google it. I probably spelled it wrong though...
June 10, 2021 at 05:47
Yes problem in job, money and family too. Don´t know when this Transit will end.
June 10, 2021 at 05:50
Should be when saturn finally leaves that house... maybe 1 more year.

Saturn is currently Retrograding back into that house...
June 10, 2021 at 06:04
(Virgo) LotusStar
You´re not old? Are you looking for someone around your age?

Just looking at your chart I think you may have tendency to be overly passive and stay in your comfort zone (Taurus rising with Moon/Venus conjunct) and also Mars conjunct Saturn can make you afraid to take risks and lack some confidence. Since Mars is ruling your 7th house and conjunct Saturn it could delay partnership until older when Saturn matures I think after 36... Also Mars/Saturn square your Sun, can have a strong fear of rejection and be self-critical, and of course no one likes rejection, but ´no risk no reward´ as they say.

If you are ready for a relationship, you have to try to put yourself out there. Think of what you have to offer someone as a partner, tell yourself you are deserving.
June 10, 2021 at 07:42
(Cancer) TimeLord » LotusStar
Old or Young is not actually my choice.
I just want someone who will be best for me.
Best for both. Not one sided.
Talking about Risk ?
May be I have not mentioned but I failed many times.
Before started real relationship.
What I mean that I got got rejected at very very beginning before I started.
May be in your language I´m not risk taker because I have not broke relationship after live together for year ?
May be what you wanted to say that ?
No that never happen.

36 ? In case you don´t know I´m older than that.
But please tell be Saturn give chanced after becoming 72.
Remember relation is one sided.
So it doesn´t matter I want young or old.
Opposite party must have to agree with that.

Thanks for you help.
I have Pluto Square Sun which is more cloder to that Saturn Mars.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »