HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY?

June 9, 2021 at 00:53 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) csrsc
HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY?
THE MOON AND HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY.

Personally, I had not realized that my mood was greatly influenced by my routines, until I saw my birth chart and met her.
Now with my moon at house 6 I started to take better care of myself.
I started to:
1. Get up at the same time every day.
2. I start to sleep at the same time every day.
3. I start eating at the same time every day.
4. I try to eat healthier (I keep trying haha).
5. Go out to the same place every Saturday (I love the forest, there is one 10 min. From me, so I lie on the grass, under a tree, I forget everything, everything at the same time and in the same Clear Day).
6. I bought myself a puppy, I love him, I love taking care of him.
7. Sometimes Sometimes I run.

This certainly made me feel much better emotionally.
Before, It was as if instead of getting up at 5 am, and then I got up at 8 to fall asleep, it is as if I thought that I already "had ruined my day", although this was not very conscious.

Could you relate something similar, according to the house where your moon is?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 9, 2021 at 01:03
(Virgo) csrsc
Also drink coffee every time I wake up, Obviously this has to do with the nervous system.
June 9, 2021 at 01:23
(Taurus) Rosincvist
..........................................I may have been subjected for several years to the same weapon as the one that caused `Havana Syndrome´ deep within the United States, United States policy is to take care of everything except emotional stability! :142: :14: :142: :22: :142: :39: :142: :24:
June 10, 2021 at 00:45
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
I struggle with this battle everyday due my retrograde Mercury combust the sun in Virgo receiving a T-square from Uranus Mars conjunction in Sagittarius opposing Chiron in Gemini. The healing from Chiron takes this on the mental level of the ocd ADHD and bipolar disorder. Also Venus at critical degrees 29-36 Virgo has me emotionally critical against myself. And moon in fall in Scorpio conjunction to Saturn shows I´m hard on myself when coming to the inner emotions. Depression sinks in and is hard to climb out of.
June 10, 2021 at 01:22
(Virgo) csrsc » Turbo TJ
What remedies can you think of to raise Venus in Virgo?
I know a friend with Venus in Virgo and he tends to get discouraged from life a lot, and I wonder if you have found something or if there is an astrological therapy as such.
June 10, 2021 at 01:23
(Virgo) csrsc » Turbo TJ
You have a great challenge and growth!
June 10, 2021 at 01:24
(Virgo) csrsc » Turbo TJ
Add to that the ascendant in Capricorn, it makes life not so easy. :32:
June 10, 2021 at 01:26
(Virgo) csrsc » Turbo TJ
I have seen that with the moons in Scorpio they are extreme.
Either they are very emotional, or they are very frivolous, pretending to be like a moon in Aquarius, detached, avoiding generating any bond. Has this happened to you?
June 10, 2021 at 01:29
(Virgo) csrsc » Turbo TJ
Do you think that if you focus a lot on your work (10th house), your mood will improve?
June 10, 2021 at 01:31
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » csrsc
Yes everything you said described my life to a tee. Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way by my 7 years of incarceration.

As for the Venus in Virgo well I have learnt to express myself through my writing. With my lack of air in my chart I find it hard to speak my emotions. But love to write poetry and love letters with Venus square to Neptune.

The moon in Scorpio is def a challenging position. But I have learned to control my extreme variation of emotions down somewhat.

So to answer the question about a remedy I use poetry or music.
June 10, 2021 at 01:36
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » csrsc
Well in all actuality when I´m at work is when I feel like I do relieve alot of emotions. Just escape my feelings and focus on work.
June 10, 2021 at 01:38
(Virgo) csrsc » Turbo TJ
With your neptune and jupiter in the 12th house, have you tried any kind of meditation / spiritual practice that brings you peace?
June 10, 2021 at 01:39
(Pisces) fishscales
Best way to take care of yourself emotionally is to not get too emotional. :44:

Seriously, how does your mind feel when you overwork it? Or your body?

The mental, physical, and emotional centers all have their limits.

Overtax them, and eventually you have a blowout.
June 10, 2021 at 01:44
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » csrsc
Absolutely yes. I am very spiritual and study the tarot as well. Lots of mediation comes with this studying. I have also noticed I have a lot of success with dream work.

The Jupiter Neptune conjunction in 12th house has manifest in means of me writing a book on addiction and prison through an Astrological perspective. Very inspirational and also while inside prison wrote alot of songs "poetry" for the music I played.
June 10, 2021 at 02:00
(Virgo) csrsc » fishscales
2 days ago I was waking up and out of nowhere it occurred to me, what if I put my mind blank ?. It was an incredible feeling, then I found a channel on youtube `` MUSICIAN THERAPY ´´, going to nothing is fascinating :4:
June 10, 2021 at 02:06
(Virgo) csrsc » Turbo TJ
THE TAROT !!!!!

It´s great.

He tried to study kings and queens very well, their behavior.
The emperor is someone who controls the energy of the four kings (water, earth, fire, air), gives them order and structure in their life.

So I always try to be on the level of the emperor. Normally I throw the cards to see my situation, and I always appear as a king of coins or cups, rarely as an emperor, but it has helped me a lot to analyze myself and to see positive / negative attitudes that I take in everyday life.

The magician is there to remind us that "we do not submit to reality, we create it."

The force is there to indicate to us that we must be tamers of our fears.
June 10, 2021 at 02:20
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » csrsc
I tend to gravitate to the hanged man. I find myself in many situations where I have to accept the fact that things are at their worst and the only way to redeem myself is through sacrifice of my time and energy toward working for the next stage of the death card
Represent the death of the situation and then moving to the next through a major transformation.
June 10, 2021 at 11:25
(Scorpio) lightning
Having a 6th house stellium I totally get what you are saying :D

+ 6house sag moon here,
Routine is king in my selfcare-journey :)

* 8 hours of sleep
* Everyday sessions of sport or yoga or meditation
* Healthy cooking + eating around the same times
* Reading every day before sleeping
* To recenter I need forests+nature, and movement and travelling (sag moon kicking in :D)
June 10, 2021 at 12:26
(Capricorn) Jaided
Hmmm how does one nurture their 8th house moon in the sign Taurus.... 🤔

Your 6th house reminds me of my Virgo rising needs! I should actually do more of what you do, as far as going to bed and waking up at the same time, go to a familiar place every weekend, etc. I got myself a puppy too while Jupiter is in my 6th and I understand how fulfilling that is. :24: :79:
June 10, 2021 at 16:11
(Virgo) csrsc » Jaided
It may be by getting in touch with your deep emotions.

Going to a psychologist who can help channel emotions constructively?

I suppose that although the Moon is very stable in Taurus, there is also a kind of ´´ emotional control ´´, it favor artistic aptitudes, provides stability to ideas and feelings, since Taurus is an earth sign and the moon in the 8th house is all about pent-up emotions.

Do you think painting a picture helps? or "expressing repressed emotions, through something tangible." Since Taurus is tangible and artistic.

In house 8:
´´ Emotions are repressed and a lot in front of others. Crying or displays of weakness are forbidden, people emotionally self-censor and end up exploding in violent and powerful ways. Everything that has to do with love and good or bad feelings is lived with great intensity, perhaps even with unnecessary drama but that is unconsciously sought all the time. Many times personalities are created that sabotage their own happiness by looking for relationships in which they can reproduce dramatic situations / emotions that they lived with their family or in the past in general. ´´
June 10, 2021 at 16:24
(Virgo) csrsc » lightning
How wonderful!

5 planets in 6th house!

And your jupiter exalted in Cancer in conjunction with your ascendant must help its Moon a lot.

At first I didn´t think routine would help me, but when I started doing it I realized that I felt more productive and organized, and that goes according to my land scheme.
June 11, 2021 at 06:27
(Scorpio) lightning » csrsc
I have no idea if its helping or net, but its definitely working hehe :)

Sounds amazing that you are so able to listen to yourself about ehat makes you feel better :)
June 11, 2021 at 09:32
(Aries) Wolfmoon
One of the things I don´t enjoy about my chart is my hyper relational moon. I need someone to share with. It helps me but it does me a disservice for when I am single.

The mix of the detached Aquarius Asc and the happiness eager to please Leo 7th house Moon makes for a wild ride. If she´s happy, i´m happy.

Sometimes I can surprise woman, and myself, at how fast I can open up.

I´m definitely the "Don´t judge a book by its cover" type. Concrete exterior with a marshmallow core.

Another way to help burn the fire is to go to the gym. Keep busy and breathing... and admittedly... the moon likes the attention.
June 11, 2021 at 17:30
(Virgo) csrsc » Wolfmoon
LEO IS THE MOST SOCIABLE SIGN.

If I made a list of the most sociable signs in the entire zodiac I would definitely put it first.

Or is there one that is more so?

I have a Venus in Leo and I feel that it is one of the strongest planets that I feel, every time I meet a person who has a Moon or Venus in Leo I would say that it is inevitable to ´´ feel ´´ their energy, they emanate a kind of ´´ warmth ´´ and ´´ darling ´´.

Definitely your personal appearance and how you dress can help your mood a lot, buy you a good perfume, a good shirt, or something like that.

I think it is something you can do individually, in addition to what you say about taking care of yourself physically going to the gym and regardless of relating to others, as you say, your moon at house 7 accentuates that part more.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »