Nightmares and Natal Chart

June 8, 2021 at 11:03 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Oleander
Nightmares and Natal Chart
I have been dealing with nightmares during my life, except my childhood. I don´t remember any dream that doesn´t include death, blood, war, running from something scary etc. Could you please tell me which natal or transit placements/aspects are effective on that?

Thank you. :78:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 8, 2021 at 11:22
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Because you have had them since childhood, we can possibly point to past life traumas that are recreated in the present life. You have South Node past life in Aquarius conjunct Uranus. Uranus and Aquarius are associated with trauma. These are square Mars in Scorpio in the 7th - possible emotional turmoil in relationships. The chart indicates a need to examine unconscious emotions and issues. Pluto in Sag is a signature for having been judged in a past life and a need to revise the way you think about yourself - or self-identity. There is a strong relationship between being judged and nightmares.

We all dream. Nightmares are a type of dream that are either the result of a trauma, or, they are pushing you to see something we don´t see. Often a bad or scary character in the dream - is actually a good part of ourselves that we have judged as bad (because others did) in our past life or this one. The issue is intense and unresolved when we have nightmares. I had nightmares for a long time - so I really got into studying about it and went to therapy for it. I wrote an article about it if you´re interested.

https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…
June 8, 2021 at 11:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:199: is not always compatible with :159:, which is why it get the :158: symbol! The interaction can be nightmarish Dream-world!
June 8, 2021 at 21:44
(Leo) Oleander » JayJayAstrology
Aha, I got it. Also my Psyche is there, with South node and Uranus. :41:

Thanks for sharing your comments and the article. :27:
June 8, 2021 at 21:47
(Leo) Oleander » Rosincvist
Hiya.

I couldn´t understand, sorry. Could you eloborate, pls? :25:
June 8, 2021 at 21:56
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have them all the time too...

Mercury with Nodes could be, as well Mercury/Neptune aspect as Neptune relates to dreams.

My Mercury is in 12 house conjunct South node and square Neptune. I attribute it to that.

I see your Mercury is in water house too, and water sign, and also in aspect to Neptune and nodes.

I think these placements make the mind very sensitive and susceptible to emotional states, and of the energy around.
June 9, 2021 at 00:38
(Pisces) fishscales
Dreams are often the unconscious rising to the surface...

Usually, you would look to the 12th house for this kind of question...

But the 8th is an unconscious house as well...

With Pluto conjunct Black Moon Lilith there, you have some heavier stuff going on in your unconscious, which may be coming to the surface through nightmares.
June 9, 2021 at 00:56
(Leo) Oleander » LotusStar
That Mercury-Neptune opposition... I want to add that I think also it gives creative thinking. But sometimes it might be destructive, like that.

Yes, I am really sensitive and susceptible to emotional states and energy. It´s kind of burden to me that sometimes makes me want to run from people. I feel like their feelings coming through me like a river.

How else does your Mercury´s placement affect you?
June 9, 2021 at 01:05
(Leo) Oleander » fishscales
12th house is empty in my chart but my Lot of Spirit is there, in Pisces. I will check its aspects.

I couldn´t understand what I should understand Pluto-Lilith conjunction in 8th house. I almost couldn´t find anything about it.
June 9, 2021 at 01:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Oleander
:14:To summarize the `generational´ planets have just as much effect as the `personal´ planets! :78:
June 9, 2021 at 01:15
(Leo) Oleander » MagentaP
I don´t think that someone in my inner circle provokes them because with people or not, I have been always like that -except my childhood- and also, I live alone now. Additionally, nothing changed since I have started to live alone. But to sleep in the same room with a people that I really trust makes it less. Sadly, I have only two people that I trust deeply. At least, I have.

Did you check your composite with your mother? It might help to understand what wasl happened between you and her.
June 9, 2021 at 01:18
(Leo) Oleander » Rosincvist
:32: Oh, okay. You are right but also, they becomes effective more when they have strong aspects with personal planets, right?
June 9, 2021 at 08:24
(Leo) tomdos
Honestly, do not try to find the answer for nigtmares (or dreams generally) in astrology. You will only get confused without anything useful getting out of it. How would it help anyway? Would it make them go away? No. Plus, nobody will give you right answer, just a lot of speculations.

You said that you did not have nightmares during childhood. That would strongly indicate that it is a matter of conflicts and discrepancies gained (or rather awakened) during your life. Society and its systems are utterly anti-natural and anti-spiritual and inhibit our true self. Through family, friends, school and work, all of these pressures and expectations often directly suppress the needs of your inner self. Funily enough that is the best way to stimulate its growth. This creates conflicts we all face and through which we grow spiritually. Nightmares are one of the milder means of the lessons of the soul. If they do not work, well, then nighmares become true by means of life events - accidents, disasters, sufferings.

What your natal chart shows though, are very strong oppositions and squares. That grand cross is magnificient indeed. I am not surprised at all that you are having nightmares. I bet you suffer from anxiety, oversensitivness, relationship problems etc. You may have various hardships in life. Its natural. Your chart screams for inner growth, and that you are ready and life will push you on that path no matter what. Your natal chart is one big call.

Try to listen and to understand the nightmares. That is the best you can do as they hold the answer to the first step in the right direction. Work with your dreams. Try to write them down. Relive them consciously. Try to describe them loud, verbalize them. And be open and sincere to yourself. The moment you start doing that, the change begins immediately.

:29:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »