Baldness in astrology

June 7, 2021 at 21:26 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Baldness in astrology
I´ve lost more than half of my head to this. I used to look good asf. Oh well, astrology says sun in houses near to the ascendant can be a cause, makes the top of the head hot. I´m still young and idk why this happened. The hair doctor straight up told me I´m gonna lose more wtf. I´m so not wearing a wig like that can be spotted. Oiling it causes more to fall out. I try my best to take less stress now for a reason.

Do you guys have any advice or any astrology remedies to ease my loss thanks :24: Anyone else gone through this, I feel you...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 7, 2021 at 21:37
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Vedic remedies are funny to read but creepy so uhh not that :61:
June 7, 2021 at 21:41
(Virgo) rohini moon
Too much pitta energy will make it so..

Ive heard castor oil is good for hair growth. Leave it on scalp maybe overnight...for awhile, wash off in morning and see if you notice any difference after about 4 weeks.

Avoid hot and spicy or sour foods. .so you balance the pitta (fire) that way.. stick with eating cooling foods and drinks.

Try getting organic Biotin vitamins. They also promote hair growth.
June 7, 2021 at 21:43
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » boyakasha the guru
Saturn in Aries is the Head. I´m not sure Sun in Scorpio would make you have hair loss.

Maybe you mean all the Sagittarius. Hmm...I would think that would have more to do with earth sign or Aries like I said.
June 7, 2021 at 21:47
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
The doc said the hairs burned out from the the root, the only route left is hair transplant which he recommended after the age of 27. Ok I´ll look into castor oil now.

I´ve read about pita it´s said that eating something spicy can also cure diseases for pita dominants. But I seriously didn´t knew eating hot food could be cause. Thanks a ton! Its summer and I´m drinking alot of cool liquids like Juices so the nutrient gets to the scalp and does some good.

The pills make my head heavy for some reason, I´d still follow the prescription.
June 7, 2021 at 21:51
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » goldenlion32
Hmm interesting, the hair fibre is a nice cover up. His head looks much better.
June 7, 2021 at 21:54
I wanna blow Saturn up :47:
June 7, 2021 at 22:03
Lol we used to have this attendant way back in school, he had the best hair on on campus. Turns out I was the last one in the whole year to find out he used to put on a wig just like the one you shared. Anyways that glue is giving me anxiety :39:
June 7, 2021 at 22:18
(Scorpio) OS*
Oh dear, Im sorry to hear this :(

Astrology wise, no clue.

Once you get to a point . . . What are your thoughts about shaved heads. Some find this attractive. plus you save on shampoo
June 7, 2021 at 22:22
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » OS*
I mean on the good side, it has a humbling effect on me :)

I could shave but...

Its tough to lose what you´ve been trying to save in first place.
June 7, 2021 at 22:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Capricorn rising and Sun sign is the most prone to having thin hair and losing hair - at least, it seems like I´ve noticed this and did read it somewhere. I have no idea if there are any statistics that prove it. I don´t think the Sun near the ASC has anything to do with it. Your Sun isn´t even in the 12th or 1st house, but it is in the 10th house - Capricorn´s house. And then you have Saturn in Aries, which makes me wonder. Aries rules the head and Saturn rules hair. Saturn rules hair, so you´d think Capricorn´s would have a lot of it, but Capricorn men usually have thin hair.

Any other Capricorn Sun or risings out there with thinning hair or hair loss in the family system? Anyone else with Saturn in Aries with thinning hair?

I think genetics plays a big part.

I do have fine hair and as I´ve gotten older, it has thinned. No remedies I´ve tried has helped much - and there is baldness in my family system - on both sides. I feel lucky I still have hair. I do have Saturn in the first house - but I have no idea if this is significant.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 7, 2021 at 23:07
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » JayJayAstrology
I read it somewhere, could be false but good to know now that Saturn (as mentioned before by Goldenlion) and Cappy Asc are the reason. But I do have thick beard though.

Yes baldness is mainly genetics and stress too. Hair spray was a remedy but that too stops working if you stop using it. I think Saturn in asc makes you look older than your age just a guess or a serious look all the time.
June 8, 2021 at 01:36
(Virgo) astreo » JayJayAstrology
THAT´S VERY TRUE!!!!

I am Rising in Capricorn, my hair is VERY fine, whenever I go to get my hair cut, people tell me that my hair is so thin and soft it looks like cotton.
June 8, 2021 at 02:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » boyakasha the guru
Interesting that you have a thick beard!!!
June 8, 2021 at 02:14
(Taurus) s81
IMHO, and besides the Sun/Leo should rule the hair in terms of aesthetics, the combination of Mars/Aries (head) and Saturn/Capricorn (restrictions) seems to be the key factor (in terms of astrology). Of course, not any combination between them, but those that involve a not-harmonic relation (that is, one planet disposed by the other or in tense aspect). Remember that conjunctions or disposals by the "malefics" are always tense relations.

Here are some examples:

* Mars or Saturn disposed by the other: Samuel L. Jackson (Mars in Capricorn), Ed Harris (Mars in Capricorn), Vin Diesel (Saturn in Aries), Jason Statham (Saturn in Aries), etc

* Mars and Saturn in tense aspect: Seal (opposition), Bruce Willis (opposition), Michael Jordan (opposition), Prince William (conjunction), Billy Crystal (conjunction), Benito Mussolini (conjunction), etc

With all that said, we should note that there seem to be some "protective" effect from the Sun/Leo in some cases. For example, a conjunction Mars-Saturn in Leo (Al Gorge, Steven Tyler, etc), or in some cases (under certain signs) in the 5th house (Mel Gison, Dino Zoff, etc) could have less effect, and other combinations also involving the "benefics" Venus and Jupiter.
June 8, 2021 at 03:11
(Virgo) astreo » s81
My older sister has Saturn in Aries and her hair falls out a LOT. :61:
June 8, 2021 at 06:43
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » s81
I know Vin and Jason, both keep it bald.

Steven Tyler has had pretty long hair nearly his whole life.

My Mars is quincux Saturn and Venus biquintile Saturn.

I´ll do research on it more. This was helpful.
June 8, 2021 at 06:44
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » JayJayAstrology
🤣🙏

Ouchhhhh
June 8, 2021 at 08:39
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » astreo
Just checked, Saturn´s at 28°, my dear grandpa Saturn´s wild, he went way too extra with my hair this lifetime and I didn´t have one say in it. Whatever...
June 8, 2021 at 08:43
(Pisces) Cind
Hi, I have just posted about spiritual body healing but here is the link

https://thejoyfulapproach.com/mappi…

"Baldness: Fear. Tension. Trying to control everything."
June 8, 2021 at 10:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Interesting. For me as a balding man, Astrology is the only one that makes a bit of sense sbout the whole thing.

I´ve heard many rumors on genetics but I haven´t seen a concrete example yet.

I´m a Aqua Asc but throw way more to the Aries Sun. Nearly every Aries I know has the same hairline as me, if not less of.

I was unaware of capricorn but now that I think about it, every cappy I know is also balding to some degree.

I do wonder if it also has something to do with the elements in your chart. I have alot of fire and not so much hair. Those I know with water dominant charts have a lot of hair.
June 8, 2021 at 10:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Five degrees fire-signs relate to `hair´
Eighteen degrees negative fixed-signs relate to `hair´
Twenty-eight degrees cardinal-signs relate to `hair´
Twelve :171: relates to `hair´; My :156: / :154: midpoint is there!
Some Emojies are very proud of their hair :126:
The most effective baldness remedies also flatten virility!
June 8, 2021 at 10:12
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Cind
Thanks Cindy! I appreciate the gesture but trauma ain´t it for me. My stupidity and carefreeness if that´s a word is what got me good this time :23:

It´s gonna be long read but too lazy rn no offense :(
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »