SelfLove Discussion

June 6, 2021 at 14:18 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
SelfLove Discussion
Hello!
starting this topic to share experiences or anything that brings or inspires self love or self care. healthy ways!

How do you take care of yourself, give self love ? Any daily spiritual practices or routines ? art ? music ? anything ??

ok, I’ll go first 😊

I work out everyday, helps me blow out steam, maybe because I´m mainly water and air dominant so it helps my Aries 7th, mars being in fire sign Sagittarius/3rd sextile asc. I’d say physical activity helps me have a sharp mind, and better night sleep too! also needing variety, some days I just run, others is like cross-fit but I´ve started to do more yoga since Im in cycle personal year 7 in numerology.

Doodling. I know sounds funny right. I read this study about how human cerebellum, more specifically to the hands, fingers of the body and how it affects the brain. I did several experiments myself, for example during periods of high-stress at work, anxiety etc taking a pen and paper just to draw, doodle whatever comes to mind. I found it to be a great exercise just to liberate thoughts. Artistically inclined probably comes from the water houses, in my case the 12th, needing to let my imagination out in writing or painting.

Since the pandemic, every time I show up to the office I have to leave a paper note for cleaning company to disinfect. Ive been leaving her little drawings on my notes with a thank you” and she always replies with a smile and a doodle paper on my desk, its been about a year now. I mentioned in an other thread post, what we putt out into the world always starts within ourselves, natural law of cause and effect . . . Sometimes, doesn´t have to be huge things because often it´s the little ones that matter most.

Please post whatever you’d like, songs, poems, quotes, favourite comforting foods, anything you’d like to share about self love or self care! :17:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 6, 2021 at 14:38
(Sagittarius) RA_
Nice timing for this post! I´m about to listen to this song compilation https://youtu.be/WGLNV6djJ5M

It´s 10:34 pm, trying to slow down so to rest early. Ever since I joined here and meet other members I have become less inward with my expression. Have a great day Marie! 🙂🌺

I´ll insert a photo taken by my Mother in our humble abode.

That kind of...
Like a beautiful flower
Comes with thorns
It may look soft but can prick anyone´s heart
No matter how careful, one just can´t help but fall...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
June 6, 2021 at 14:44
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » RA_
Thanks Ricco!

Love Fiona Apple!! She is Libra, Venus!🌹

Hope you enjoy your evening :)
June 6, 2021 at 14:46
(Sagittarius) RA_ » OctoberScorpio
I thought she´s an apple. An apple of my eye... 😍
June 6, 2021 at 14:51
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » RA_
hehe, she is beautiful! ☺️

I just checked though, she is double virgo, Scorpio rising! I think I was pinking up on her NN in Libra conjunct Pluto. . .

Anything with piano is very soothing to me 💞 self care & positivity!
June 6, 2021 at 20:45
(Scorpio) lightning
I mostly draw a card from my mindfulness deck right after I get up... and so I have a focus for mindfulness for my day... e.g. focusing more on the breath or on nature, on sounds or just be more careful with what I say during the day..

I also have a fixed hour in the evening that is only mine.. either yoga, workout or meditation depending on my needs.. all of my friends+family know that this hour exists and that I cancel phone calls and am mostly not open for spontaneous things at that time :D

on my table I have a sticker with "how are you?" just to remind me from time to time to check in with myself.. as a water dominant person, there is a lot going on hahaha :D so it never hurts to check in whats going on in body + mind :-)

not on a regular basis, but whenever I think about it, I hug myself and thank my body for doing such an amazing job :D :D :D :18:

I would love to have something creative in my routine, but havent found anything that has ignited my fire so far..

I try to be more patient with myself (as I would be with one of my dearest friends)... but I am still working on that one :D but thats kind of my go-to-self-love-check: if a very good friend would tell me his/her feelings/situation, would I react in the same way I do with myself in that situation?
June 6, 2021 at 20:55
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » lightning
:79:
June 7, 2021 at 00:44
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Self care.......🤔🤔🤔 Take care of myself on the outside.. Little shopping, little nail polish, little pampering....

Good smelling hot showers....

Good music...

Good lovin....

Briefly socialize with people.... Relax in my soft blankets or smooth cool sheets and message people I know....

Read...

Check on my friends and loved ones....

Accomplish some tasks and goals...

Do some working out and physical activity....

Spend time with my husband....

Create my dreams... 💖
June 7, 2021 at 01:00
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » JessSezItSoftly
aw JessSezItSoftly! I´m happy you mentioned socialize, contacts with loved ones and time with your husband. Self care and self love definitely does extend with those around us :79:

I like your post! :78:
June 7, 2021 at 01:13
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Virgo :17:
Login
(Log in)
June 7, 2021 at 01:44
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OctoberScorpio
Well thank you very much!! That is very sweet to say! I enjoyed your thoughts and post as well!! 😁
June 7, 2021 at 12:14
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Meditation. Peace of mind. Visualization, where you´d like to be . . .

somewhere in Philippines:
Login
(Log in)
June 7, 2021 at 13:42
Right up until you feel something swimming against your leg.....🤣🤣🤣🤣 just kidding..... That is a beautiful picture that is definitely inviting.... 😊😊😊
June 7, 2021 at 13:55
:61: I am hoping is a friendly shark ;)
June 7, 2021 at 13:59
(Sagittarius) RA_ » OctoberScorpio
💛
June 7, 2021 at 14:14
(Pisces) Cind
I love baths, I can sit in a bath for hours

I always go for a drive with the music blasting singing and dancing

I like being outside, either go for a walk or a jog

I like to organise my space all the time and make lists

Love decluttering and having gratitude for the things I love :79:
June 7, 2021 at 14:21
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Cind
❤️
June 7, 2021 at 18:22
(Capricorn) g.p.g.
Selves love = compassion for every feeling felt and cultivating self awareness on what to do with them. For those times when feelings rush and roar, extra time to process.

Processing = one part meditation or listening to others about their feelings/awareness and one part books, music, nature.

:17: 4 Things to Tell Your Self Everyday :17:

I love you
I´m sorry
I forgive you
Thank you
June 7, 2021 at 22:07
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » g.p.g.
wow, Thank you for this share 💖
June 7, 2021 at 22:15
(Pisces) fishscales » Cind
"I like to organise my space all the time and make lists"

Lists! Must be some Virgo in your chart...

I do lists too sometimes...nothing in Virgo, but sun in the 6th...
June 7, 2021 at 22:24
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » fishscales
it has to be :) probably anything 6th or Virgo related

I have Venus in Virgo and like to make lists too
June 7, 2021 at 23:01
Right????! 🤣🤣🤣😁
June 8, 2021 at 00:22
here Jess, for you! Glacier National Park, shark-free! 🧘🏻‍♀️✨
Login
(Log in)
June 8, 2021 at 00:39
Oooooooooooo!!! 😌😌😌😌😌😌😌 yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss.....😌😌😌😌😌 omg that looks heavenly......😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌
June 8, 2021 at 00:45
Although I DO prefer a tropical atmosphere..... a gorgeous exotic one..... 😌😌😌😌😌😌😌🌴☀️🌅⛱🦎🐚🦀
June 8, 2021 at 01:11
(Sagittarius) RA_
🌺🌸
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »