Why they bullying me and mocking me?

June 6, 2021 at 01:17 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Inferno1
Why they bullying me and mocking me?
I´m getting bullying and mocking and gossiping all the time in jobplaces i´m going,it´s starting to be not a joke when reapiting it.

:42: :85: :47:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 6, 2021 at 05:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:160: is trining that tough :27: of yours, you sure you aren´t trying to get more `power´??
June 6, 2021 at 06:31
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Rosincvist
I´m a silent dude and i´m not trying to get power or anything against others,this behavior sucks.
June 6, 2021 at 09:18
(Virgo) LotusStar
Rahu/eclipses in 10 house can bring trouble or drama at work, coupled with Saturn transitting your 6th house of colleagues that can create a feeling of distance and cooling with them. It could actually be a good time to get ahead if you can ignore the noise and focus on your work, as long as you are not acting too ruthless or bossy with those around you. Maybe this is pushing you to go to a better place.

Do you know what they are mocking you over?

If you´re acting with integrity, is there a superior or HR person you can talk to about this issue who maybe able to help?
June 6, 2021 at 09:33
(Aquarius) WaysOfLeavin'
I´m very sorry to hear that. I´m not exactly sure what´s causing it... I noticed you have Chiron in the 10th house (as you mentioned work specifically). As a Virgo Sun and Ascendant could it simply be that you are lacking confidence..? And that this comes across to people. Especially as your Sun is square Chiron as well. MC and AC are both in hard aspect to Saturn. Maybe others more experienced with reading charts have any idea
June 6, 2021 at 10:10
(Aries) raspberry
I wonder if it has to do with the chiron lilith conjunction in gemini( sign of communication, close circle,neighbours etc) squaring your sun.
Also mars in capricorn ( sign of career) is squaring your moon.
June 6, 2021 at 10:24
(Virgo) Inferno1 » LotusStar
My colleague from previous work,stopped talking to me,he is ignoring my texts or calls i send him,dunno why,there is cooling.They laughing and mocking me about my shyness,asking if i ever had a girlfriend,gossiping about my hair style cause i have some balding,about my voice how i sound,about my weight cause i got fat due to meds i´m taking.
June 6, 2021 at 10:26
(Virgo) Inferno1 » WaysOfLeavin'
Lacking confidence and self esteem,it´s true.
June 6, 2021 at 10:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
The ruler of the chart is Mercury with Virgo.
Then you have Sun in Virgo square Neptune in Capricorn which the square is usually hard tension or that karmic illusion, fantasy, fiction, gossip, rumors and probably the Sun “Authority” or Masculine individuals in the workhouses of Virgo/Capricorn comes in time to time.
Mercury in Libra square Neptune in Capricorn (Cardinal) Libra is the psychology of listening and the air element. Searching for balance and harmony in conversations. Although, Neptune in Capricorn is learning to see through the illusions of what people say.
Uranus in Sagittarius is higher communications and square Sun in Virgo and Jupiter in Pisces. This is the Mutable Cross and deals with publishing, education, speaking, presenting, and writing. The higher knowledge of sifting and sorting through the bullshit people say an bringing out the truth.
So you probably have these individuals in your experience to teach you to see through the illusions, fantasy, fiction, lies, deception, and not react to them, but gather the evidence, the facts, and wait for the right time to expose that information in a dignified matter where it doesn’t make you look like a victim, but bringing the truth to light and breaking down the belief systems, theories, concepts, and ideas they’re projecting in the environment, towards you.
All about your strategy, communication style, not allowing them to push your buttons, allowing them to see they’re bothering you, and not reacting to them. If you don’t allow them to unground you, throw you out of balance, and stay calm and let it bounce off you back to them, it just naturally exposes the truth without saying a word sometimes.

Setting emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial boundaries all the time.
June 6, 2021 at 10:52
(Virgo) Inferno1
I´m going to use a Fiery of protection mojo bag and a stop gossip oil as protection against these rude people so to stop.

I don´t see any other solution,supervisor won´t do nothing at all.
June 6, 2021 at 13:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Inferno1
Maybe just put a bowl of chocolate out on the desk and then lift it up and say would you like some, "You´re so sweet!". A little bit less harmful, and gets to the point through sarcasm. :75:
June 6, 2021 at 13:16
(Virgo) Inferno1 » goldenlion32
Or a honey jar to sweeten enemies,alright. :75: I want to read to house of friends and house of enemies,are squering?
June 7, 2021 at 06:00
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Inferno1
Again...today,mocking about my weight,dammit,i cannot stand it more. :85: :85: :85:
June 7, 2021 at 09:19
(Pisces) Cind » Inferno1
We meet people that reflect something back to us. Try and figure out what this situation is mirroring to you? Have you got confidence issues, maybe internal judgment.

Next time they make a rude comment just say "thank you for the positive feedback" and walk away with a smile. Kill people with kindness, it is a reflection of their own character not yours.

You should start manifesting more positivity in workplace, you will see how fast these people will either fall away from your life or start treating you nice.

Maybe get some black obsidian and citrine crystals to keep on your desk at work.

:1:
June 7, 2021 at 18:28
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Cind
I´m already have eye of the tiger,black tourmaline and talisman/amulet for evil eye.

Kindess is not the proper solution,i´m not a small kid anymore,i need to defend my self against mockers and gossipers even if i´m low profile dude.

I´m positive but others make me change behavior to negative cause they are repeating slandering.
June 7, 2021 at 18:42
(Sagittarius) bad1angel
At first glance, I noticed asc in a virgo - which unfortunately gives a quiet voice, lack of self-confidence, criticism and too much worry, asc is a mask that we show to people, you also have sun in a virgo, so asc is even stronger. Many of my friends who had asc in a virgin were usually harassed at school (?) I do not understand it myself, most of them could not speak, one was the one who did not read aloud because he was ashamed. 2 thing that caught my eye is chiron in mc / work home. At your place, I would change jobs, or betray them or ignore them, but I know having a virgos in the sun or asc is hard, because this sign takes everything personally, I have a sister with this combination. I wish you the best :)
June 8, 2021 at 11:03
(Virgo) Inferno1 » bad1angel
In horary,where you see gossip,slander,mocking,which house is for?
June 8, 2021 at 11:41
(Aries) Jay Jay
Virgo is said to be the doormat of the zodiac. I have Virgo rising too, with Saturn and South Node in it. So, I think I get it. There is this self-deprecating energy in Virgo that lends itself to being bullied or used or taken advantage of or persecuted, etc. Virgo just wants to help, but to some types, it´s an invitation to be mean. Virgo is defenseless in a way in its eagerness to be helpful. I was bullied in high school, and it was not fun.

Mercury, your chart ruler, is in Libra, 2nd. Libra is quite sensitive too. So, bullies love the sensitive types. Libra is generally all about having an energy exchange with others - feeling other people´s energy and learning about oneself through that process - so it makes one vulnerable. With a bully, a Libra will usually withdraw. Some Libras will toughen up and try to take control the situation. But a Libra will absolutely hate an uncomfortable, negative interaction and need to do something about it, one way or another.,

You do have an Aries Moon, which could fight back. It is in an inward house in the 8th, so it wouldn´t be your default setting, but Aries will stand up for itself. The strength you have - especially Mars in Capricorn in the 5th - can fight back - or exhibit strength. Use your words. I bet you think about what you´d like to say to them. Aries and Mars can give you warrior energy - and - independence - and good boundaries. Help out the Virgo part of you to project strength and independence. Another strategy would be to ignore it all and not be bothered by this immature, stupid behavior . . . Aries and Mars can do that as well. Bullies want to get a rise out of you, so if you act like they are a bunch of idiots who you can´t be bothered with, they might stop on that account. Bullies recognize strength. In one way or another, this is an opportunity to feel strong, focus on your natural integrity, and learn to project your strength.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 8, 2021 at 13:29
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
"Why they bullying me and mocking me?"

Because too many people suck. Happy people don´t bully, so keep that in mind.
June 8, 2021 at 15:24
(Taurus) s81
Besides all already said in other comments, I would point out:

* Venus (wellness) in Scorpio and conjunct with your Pluto in domicile plays a strong gravitating role. Pluto/Scorpio is all about transformation via purification.

* Mercury (communication) in 2nd house (how do you earn money) at 8 Libra (Pluto degree) in square with Neptune (delusion, lies, gossip, etc) at 3 Capricorn (Mercury degree). Both planets are used to form up the arabic Part of Gossip, that when calculated ASC + Me - Ne falls in 10 Gemini (Saturn degree) and when calculated ASC + Ne - Me falls in 29 Scorpio (anaretic degree). So both planets are in degrees controlled by Mercury and Pluto and both calculations of that arabic part are ruled by Mercury and Pluto by sign. More, Mercury is disposing by house that strong Pluto in domicile. So a way to read all this is that "the purification that Pluto demands is controlled via the communication that Mercury does where you earn money". Sounds pretty much like what you express.

* MC (how do you serve society) at 0 degree, with Uranus (who IMHO rules that degree) in square to your Sun (in 1st house) and your Jupiter.

* 12th house in Leo doesn´t help at all. Work in yourself to get conscious about the mechanisms that generate this problem in you.

So, I think a relocation could very much help in this case. I guess moving to a place where your natal Jupiter gets estimulated to make that very soft trine to your natal Venus strengthens enough to predominate over the conjunction with Pluto (in fact, I would avoid places with Pluto being angular or in 8th house, or in 3rd house like in your natal or in contact with Mercury who rules that house). Also, shifting the MC to a better degree than 0 or 29 (but avoiding the 3 and 8 degrees in your case).
June 8, 2021 at 17:07
(Sagittarius) bad1angel » Inferno1
nr1; 3 house!
next : 6house,9house,10house
June 8, 2021 at 19:31
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Inferno1
I am sorry about your experiences. It says only about them, not you. Do not search for explanation in astrology to blame yourself. Bullying and mobbing at the workplace is a serious issue, it´s disfunction. And it´s not caused by any magic or astrology.

I hope you will find the way to leave the toxic situation behind. You deserve respect and peace of mind. Take care 🌼🤗
June 10, 2021 at 10:43
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Joanna Suzanne
Most things can explained by astrology,always there is a reason.
June 10, 2021 at 10:44
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Travelguy35
I wasnt happy,but didn´t ever bulled or mocked anyone,but they did that to me.
June 10, 2021 at 10:47
(Virgo) Inferno1 » bad1angel
Thanx
June 10, 2021 at 11:05
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » Inferno1
That is not what I meant. Unhappy people aren´t always bullies.

But happy people aren´t bullies.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »