Planets conjunct a house cusp - what do they mean?

June 5, 2021 at 14:51 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Planets conjunct a house cusp - what do they mean?
In general (except AC/MC axes). And, more specifically, I´m wondering about the effects of Pluto exactly on my 8th house cusp (from the 8th, in Scorpio).

Thanks in advance :) Was hard to find much info on this; would be interested to hear your opinions or experiences

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 5, 2021 at 23:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I believe that you have 10 dg. of arc & 10 min. of arc repeating around the Zodiac twelve times for each house cusp; "Equal house"
That puts your :160: in the ninth house of philosophy which is an auxilliary to :179:. If it is easier to view yourself as having a planet in two houses than go ahead and do so, it is not as serious as a planet in two-signs!
June 6, 2021 at 09:43
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Rosincvist
Hmm. I generally feel that placidus is more accurate for me than equal house system. Anyhow, my 8th house spans the first degrees of Sagittarius.

Anyway thanks for taking your time to answer.

I wonder if it´s true that a planet conjunct a cusp (irrespective of the house system used) would give extra power to the house and/or planet matters, or somehow is associated with with qualities (good or bad) from the previous house ?
June 6, 2021 at 12:25
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Ways_of_Leavin'
House cusps and their orbs do hold a specific influence. For instance I have found, in my life, that progressed house cusps (Placidus) often cause a tremendous activation of natal planets. Therefore the natal influence of these cusps should also be relevant.

When a planet is conjunct the next house cusp then it seems to operate primarily in that house. For my own part I do resonate with that theory of yours. All in all the planet will act on the operating mode of the house it rules and bring these qualities to the house it is sitting in, as well as the next house if a cusp is involved.

Only you can tell how prominent is your natal Pluto. Has it strongly manifested in your life at this point? Your Part of Fortune (related to daily life and health) also makes Pluto more tangible. My own Scorpio Pluto was semi dormant until a transit brought about its full manifestation. Nowadays it´s an integral part of my life and I feel it every day.
June 6, 2021 at 16:33
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Psyle
Very interesting actually. I have never paid attention to progressed house cusps (apart from the pAsc which I definitely feel and have felt changing signs) but now I for sure will.

I do feel that my Pluto primarily operates from the 8th, and not from the 7th. And yes; it has manifested extremely powerfully. However, we are of course speaking about Pluto and Scorpio. Julia and Derek Parker states that if Pluto should reside in his own house but in the sign of Scorpio it functions as a sort of ´anchor point´ in the natal chart (no, they did not really elaborate any further on that). Also, since the 8th house cusp house then as well is in Scorpio, the ruler of the 8th house is also placed in the 8th. So, kind of a ´triple dose´ there. Thus I´m thinking that regardless of whether Pluto would be conjunct the house cusp or not it´s still quite the powerful influence...

I´m just having difficulties separating specific aspects of my chart. If I´d have some other planet conjunct some other house cusp in my chart maybe I´d have something to compare with at least (unless you´d count Chiron in the 5th as being conjunct the 6th house cusp but I suppose there´s too many degrees in between, and Chiron is as well retrograde...)

Back to my 8th house Pluto. If there exists any possibility that qualities of the previous house are hindering the qualities of the next one, how would you think it could manifest (in my case, and in general)? E.g., Pluto in the 7th - powerful people, or giving your power away to other people, preventing you from transforming yourself (Pluto in the 8th) ? Have not much ideas on how to go about this. I heard this theory somewhere but could not find any source that backs it up. Well, this was just one (perhaps uneducated) example but it´s certainly how I have felt as well. Though as both the 7th and the 8th house are relationship houses, additionally, I´m finding it again a bit hard to know what exactly comes from where.

Out of curiosity, which orb do you use, for planets near a house cusp ?

Thanks for shedding some light on the issue, much appreciated. Will keep my eyes open to what you said, and hopefully some time in the future I will be a bit more educated on this.
June 6, 2021 at 20:31
In terms of house cusp progressions, I have seen them manifest with a tight 1° orb (to natal planets, and to progressed planets!). For instance when Pr V hit natal Jupiter (social and recreational heaven!) or when Pr IX hit natal Saturn (long term travel for career duties).

For natal house cusps I´m guessing a 6° orb is fine for conjunctions. My natal H2 Mars is 2,5° behind H3 and it clearly operates with 3rd house themes (along with Mars trine Mercury). My natal H9 Saturn is 6° behind MC and needless to say it has a great influence over my career : long term work (Saturn) in education (H9) eventually reaching the public sphere (H10).

I would mainly consider 8th house delineations for your Pluto, since the closer a planet gets to a cusp the more it belongs to that next house. Nonetheless it is still wise to compare H7 and H8 here as there might be a mixed influence. In every house Pluto expresses a call for transformation. In the 7th house classical relationships will bring out emotional drama (water sign), an individual may overpower you and teamwork will only be possible after integrating a specific lesson. In the 8th house societal power struggles will become the center stage (at work, in a business, overall or with very intimate relationships). Now you become the individual who overpowers others and you are learning to let other people breathe while engaging in your own psychological transformation. With Scorpio in its own house the occult can make its entrance in your life. I´m coming out of a 10 year long transit of Pluto in my 8th house. It´s been fascinating but extreme at times. Pluto leaving that house should give me a much needed break (:
June 7, 2021 at 09:14
(Leo) tomdos
It is a bit doubtful to give a significance to a planet on a house cusp as there are too many house systems with different outcomes. That may be the reason for hesitancy of the info. All then comes down to personal preference and subjectivity in interpretation. The cusp positioning may just be more stressed, intense energy of the house meaning.

After studying some sources I deem very reliable, Regiomontanus comes as a winner in accuracy and reliability among the traditional house systems. It has the theory right. It starts to differ from Placidus in higher longitudes such as yours. Your Pluto there is comfortably in 7th house. However, your Neptune becomes conjunct to 12th house cusp. :2:

Its best to presume that the houses overlap. You can compare yourself what feels more right.
June 15, 2021 at 17:17
Oh, 10 years with Pluto there, that must have been quite some ride. I hope ultimately it made you grow stronger(?). I guess I´m lucky in a way that my 8th house is small😅 Maybe it makes me learn those dreaded lessons faster? Then again my 1st and 7th houses are huge...

For the MC a 6° orb makes sense yes (and even more, depending on the planet). Otherwise I would see it as too big I suppose (for other angles thab AC/MC) - I had imagined something like 1-2°, but as you mentioned you can feel the 2.5° as well I will start considering larger orbs.

And regarding the Pluto in 7th-8th H you hit the nail on that. Pluto is definitely in the 8th, but when I read about Pluto in the 7th it also fits. So yes, it may seem like planets conjunct a house cusp to some degree gives effects from both houses.
June 15, 2021 at 19:11
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » tomdos
Mm I don´t see the fact that different astrologers use different house systems makes my theory invalid? Clearly the different house systems puts a lot of people´s planets in different houses. E.g. the equal house system changes the houses of more than half of the planets in my chart, as compared to placidus or Regiomontanus. Does it mean then, that we should stop thinking of planets as being situated in a house, because different systems disagree about their placement? Nah. As you yourself pointed out the energies may be more intense and prominent, which is also something I would resonate with (and I don´t also see that this theory would disprove the theory that the planet might receive influence from two houses simultaneously).

I also don´t know how "comfortable" Pluto is in the 7th. As Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio, I see Pluto as stronger (I don´t like to use the word better...) in the 8th house. Comfortable is a word I would anyway not usually use in regards to Pluto. For me, at least, my Pluto has in no way been comfortable. But I have certainly learned some valuable lessons, and can count at least one extreme transformation. And extreme is a word I identify more with; I think it fits with Pluto and the 8th house?...

It´s nevertheless good to hear what have been others´ experiences. I got curious about the Regiomontanus system and tried it on my own natal chart. As you mentioned it moves Pluto to my 7th house. Additionally, the 8th house cusp changes to Sagittarius. And Chiron moves from the 5th house to the 6th house.

However, this is my interpretation... While I do resonate with Pluto in the 7th I don´t feel that descriptions of neither 8th house in Sagittarius nor 8th house ruler in the 6th house (versus 8th house ruler in the 8th house) fits me that well. And if Pluto should really be situated in the 7th, I am not sure then how to explain a vast number of feelings and events in my life that I would normally associate with the 8th house.

In regards to Chiron in the 6th - actually, it does fit me to some extent. Though also, using placidus again Chiron is within 3° of my 6th house cusp...

Finally, about Neptune conjunct the 12th house cusp, I don´t see Neptune being in, or influencing the 12th house as unlikely. But I suppose as I anyways have a strong 12th house influence and a Pisces Ascendant the qualities assigned to that placement (I read e.g. imagination, escapism, strong intuition?) could be explained by that.

Of course... I would need to start working more with my own and other people´s chart to test these theories; I of course realize that my own "feelings" about certain placements in my natal chart can not prove any single theory. So thanks for chiming in. I will test both placidus and Regiomontanus with some charts of people from here up North..!
June 16, 2021 at 10:38
Sure, that H8 Pluto transit did make me grow stronger. Now I´m certainly more immune to symbolic deaths and rebirths, I tend to have more trust in the process, although egodeath is never really straightforward. I´ll have to second that comment about Pluto not being close to the word "comfortable"! Pluto and Lilith have been some of the toughest planets I have had to deal with so far. Your smaller 8th house does indeed bring faster lessons but it also means that these lessons can be quite packed and intense. I´ve experienced that with some of my transits. For instance my current Saturn return in Aquarius and all its fireworks.

The other day I came across this passage from Arroyo "Astrology, karma and transformation" (chapter 5 "Saturn: its nature and cycles", page 173) :

« When transiting Saturn starts entering a new house, which is felt when the planet is around 6° behind the cusp, we start sensing a more intense need to act in the current house and an event or realization generally occurs which sums up that entire chapter and its 2 years of consistent saturnian effort. Such an event, despite its significance, does not match with any other major transit or progression. This event is followed by a feeling of relief, catharsis or satisfaction. I want to stress that this phenomenon does exist because I had the opportunity to notice this event time and again and with a great consistency. Such a phenomenon is also apparent with the Progressed Moon. [...] In my practice, after having experimented with Placidus, Campanus and Equal Houses, I have found that the Koch system and its cusps give the most accurate timing when a transiting planet moves into the next house. This approximate 6° orb can be used both for transits and for the analysis of natal planets. At 6° a planet starts to take on traits from the next house. But in some cases both interpretations (current house and next house) seem to have the same value.»

Other examples from my own chart.

My natal H6 Sun is 3° under DSC. Until now it has mainly expressed 6th house traits (personal development, medicine quest, hard work, service). But this Sun does not have its full powers yet (it is eclipsed by Rahu) so perhaps later on it will inherit more 7th house qualities once the 6th house is "completed".

My natal Ketu is 1° behind the ASC and it has many 12th house qualities : solitary spiritual contemplations (H12) with the help of brainstorming (Gemini). Arguably a lone wolf can belong to both of these houses (H1, H12), but that introspective tendency to delve into collective thought-forms and egregores is typical of the 12th house.

Anyhow do keep in touch if you get further insights on the impact of natal cusps and progressed cusps! :4:
June 16, 2021 at 16:32
(Aquarius) viv » Ways_of_Leavin'
I don’t know if it’s of interest but if you check Serenu .com for any asteroids in very close orb to your planets or angles or cusps you might get a jolt of recognition. I found Demeter on eighth house cusp six degrees from moon in eighth. Made super sense Also Hekate on MC conjunct Pluto and some others. There’s actually another whole dimension in feeling once these mythic characters find a home in your knowledge of your own psyche....best Viv
July 29, 2021 at 14:35
(Pisces) 1janos
I use the Koch house system, because it met my needs as a psychotherapist. I´m mostly interested in intra-personal processes from an astrological point of view.

Using that :160: ends up being in the middle of the 8th house.
However :157:is so close to the 12th house border, that I would look into that, just to see, if that makes sense to you, meaning :157: in the 12th house.

:161: is also so close to the 12th house border, that it may be worthwhile to contemplate it being in the 12th. See, if that makes any sense to you.

The same is true for :154:, that is so close to the Ascendant, that possible :154: in the 1st house would be worthwhile to entertain.

One more thing, that you might find of use. I use the True Lilith position only.
If you recalculate your chart using that, :163:is conjuncts your MC close enough, that it would become highly important in understanding and gaining insight into yourself.
August 14, 2021 at 17:18
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » viv
Serenu dot com ? Mm I didn´t succeed in reaching any website typing in that. Would be interesting though :) I know already that I have asteroid Lilith 1181 as well as Dejanira on Asc. Then I have Dark Moon Lilith on the MC as well..!
August 14, 2021 at 17:49
Sorry serennu.com. two ms also centaur asteroid ephemeris search will get you there
August 14, 2021 at 17:53
(Aquarius) viv » 1janos
Do you have time to elaborate about why you chose Koch to explore intra personal aspects in your therapeutic work Janos.? I sometimes work. With an astrologer who uses Koch and significantly my Mars Venus Pisces which are at the end of the fourth in Placidus are in the fifth in Koch. Thank you
August 14, 2021 at 18:03
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » 1janos
Psychotherapist and astrologer, interesting combination!

I looked up my chart using the Koch house system. As you say, my Mercury-Saturn-NN moves to the end of my 11th house. Saturn is basically directly on the house cusp..! Saturn is indeed very prominent in my life. Astro.com actually gave me Saturn as my dominant planet, if I´m not mistaken (of course, there are different methods or equations of determining that; I cannot comment on their validity). Mercury-NN are within 2-3 degrees of the 12th house cusp.

Well I can say I identify much more with all these planets being in the 12th house vs. in the 11th. I can´t exclude an 11th house influence though. It´s hard to say... If I apply the theory I discussed here originally, using now Koch instead of Placidus Saturn (and also Mercury-NN if you allow around a 2 degree orb) and not Pluto will be conjunct a house cusp. As mentioned though, I have anyways much Saturn/Capricorn influence, and also Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th house.

I see it´s difficult to determine if a planet conjunct a house cusp gives a dual house influence and/or sort of "amplifies" the planet/house. I need to look up much more charts to have any idea at all.

And yes, I´m aware that I have the BML conjunct my MC from the 9th. Also, as I pointed out in my reply to Viv, I have asteroids Dejanira and Lilith (tightly) conjunct my Asc.

Well... My goal so to say was not only to make more sense of my own chart but to be able to test this theory and see if it applies to other people (too), and what others have to say about it; if you agree or disagree. Anyway thank you for your input, I do appreciate it. I will be looking up other chart as well using Koch, and see which system resonates more (I´ve recently been challenged by an astrologer to use to whole sign system instead so as you can see it takes time).
August 14, 2021 at 18:20
Awesome, thanks! Apparently asteroid Requiem is right on my MC... Dionysus is on the same degree as my Sun... Asteroid Minerva, and possibly also Orpheus and Child conjunct Asc lol, I have no idea what it means tbh
August 14, 2021 at 19:10
Sorry it took so long! Yes it takes a while to get to know asteroid archetypes. Lots of living with mythology to find out what resonates ..Dionysus on the Sun sounds quite a story!
August 14, 2021 at 19:23
Sorry for my very late reply... I have been testing different house systems on my own and others charts, and as well have been paying more attention to transits as compared to what I usually do. I was quite busy up until lately so I forgot about it a bit some time. Around the time I wrote this post tPluto was conjunct my Mercury-Saturn-NN near the 12th H cusp, and tSaturn cojunct my nSun in the 12th. Both planets have been retrograde for some time. I wanted to see when either of these two were 6 degrees away from 11th and 12th H cusp... seems Pluto was around 6 d. away from 11th H cusp in January or so this year. Unfortunately I did not pay too much attention and can´t really remember too well... or is this phenomenon only applicable to Saturn anyway ? I imagined something similar with Pluto. Well as he wrote himself the 6 d. "rule" can be applied to any planet. I would "report" here when I know more about Saturn but that would still be some time later as he is still in the middle of my 12th H.

"Quite packed and intense" - yup that also resonated. Pluto indeed does leave anything the same; sometimes it´s hard but also very needed.

Thank you so much for sharing what Stephen Arroyo wrote. I do not e.g. believe in cusps when it comes to the signs, as e.g. "being born on the Pisces-Aries" cusp, but as you do I believe it´s somehow different in regards to the houses. I know for reports on Astro.com such as the Personal portrait they interpret planets being close to a house cusp as being in the next; I´m not completely sure what orb they use but having played a bit around with my TOB I figure it could be about 2 degrees. I have not read much Arroyo but I do in fact own one of his books, "Pluto: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul". I never read through all the chapters but enough that I respected him a lot. Intuitively, 6 degrees seemed too large but if he says so, well, I keep it in mind.

I would like to give my experience or view but it seems I´m not as knowledgeable or experienced with astrology as you are (I cannot comment on Rahu/Ketu, or SN/NN, and your Sun). But your examples are very clear and do make sense. Your chart ruler Mercury being conjunct Pluto (in Scorpio) must make you quite an intense Gemini riser with great depth to your mind. I see your Mercury is conjunct your POF in the 6th too... 10th H ruler in 8th... Does your work somehow involve investigation and communication ? I´m not too sure what to make of this. Interesting that we are both in the medical field. I noticed that you have a Draconic Sun in Pisces btw - I´m not sure if it can explain introversion or being solitary but possibly it could also have something to do with that (as far as I have understood our Draconic charts show our soul´s purpose, or how I see it, how we are deep, deep inside, adding some other layer).
August 14, 2021 at 19:24
My mistake. I will look up Dionysus, sounds interesting :37:
August 14, 2021 at 22:55
(Pisces) 1janos » viv
Well, all I can say, that my fundamental training and occupation is as a psychotherapist. Trained in Humanistic and Transpersonal psychotherapy 1982-´87.

While working with people I became very curious and suspected, that progress could be facilitated, if I had greater insight into what was going on in the depth of people´s consciousness. Most people have little in depth grasp of what is actually going on. That fact is often the motivation to enter therapy.

Though I find astrology to be a wonderful tool, most people seem to forget the fact, that it can only be an approximate map. Must not mix up the map - the astrological chart -, with the territory - the individual, whose chart it is.

The undeniable fact is, that statistically speaking 4-5 babies are born every second on the planet 24 hours a day, every day. The differences among them - to some extent -, will depend of course, where they were born. However, what an individual will realise of their potential, as described in the Astrological chart, is pretty hard to predict.

I imagine you´d agree with me, that astrological symbols and their complex interrelationship can be used to describe the issues, challenges and even potential solutions for addressing people´s ´life battles´.

To accomplish that, I need to invest a significant amount of time and effort to understand their chart. I also need to spend a significant amount of time in intimate contact with a person to understand, where they are in their process of self discovery

So, I chose the Koch house system after spending considerable time with people asking for assistance. The observation was, that I gained the most accurate insight into their life and ´issues´ using the Koch system. This experiential proof was enough for me.

The thorough understanding of an astrological chart and therefore a person´s life is a very arduous undertaking. That effort can yield remarkably accurate and descriptive results, but for me - for example -, it takes about 100 hours of concentrated work.
August 14, 2021 at 23:17
(Pisces) 1janos » Ways_of_Leavin'
I´d like to recommend something to you, namely the study of Cosmobiology.

This is a method of gaining deep and accurate insights, that is far more precise and accurate, than classic astrology and does away with highly arbitrary house systems.

The method is based on Mid-point based work, and was the summarisation by Dr Reinhold Ebertin on a decades long, very large number research project conducted by Astrologers, Doctors, Psychologists and Statisticians in Germany and Switzerland between 1920-1970.

The most important reference book is awkwardly called: The Combination of Stellar Influences or often referred to as COSI.

Please let me know, if you want more information.
August 14, 2021 at 23:56
(Aquarius) viv » 1janos
Hi Janos
Thanks for your reply. I’m a psychotherapist too which is why I asked you. Trained in Art Therapy, added advanced Gestalt, then 1300 hrs and 10 exams in Mindells Process Oriented Psychology which is a post Jungian modality , then Counselling Masters and then Sandplay, Dreamwork, Experiential Astrology and Archetypal Astrology plus everybody’s workshops and courses along the way for decades. I supervise graduating Art Therapy students at Murdoch Uni here near Fremantle atm.

I see you are on NSW south coast. My experience has been that the days of people investing in 2-5 years individual psychotherapy or governments subsidising this are over, no matter what trauma they’ve lived through! It takes me 2-3 hours to get a good overview of a chart about the same time as a full bio psycho social assx in fact! But of course exploring what that means in terms of the person’s lived experience is something else. I agree that how the person is living their potentialities is essential to know , and that comes out of the co working, trust in the interpersonal field between you.

I want to discuss initial info with clients and then support them to explore archetypes in experiential groups with art, movement, dramatic enactment, body symptom work etc. In the couple of decades I worked in Mental Health I found a mix of group work with individual initial sessions and in depth reviews worked well.Right now I am shaping my way forward in private practise as to who wants what, while Saturn transits my sun 😂

I have always studied astrology but haven’t added it to my offerings until now. Working on a website , seeing the people who find me, and thinking about whether to run an experiential intro to astrology course atm

I was asking in case you had specific experiences of one house system being more accurate than another in any way except by “feel” . And if “ feel” did you keep records? Is the IC more accurate for example with Koch ? What about division between 6th and 7th aka Dsc? I’ve always used Placidus, recently added Whole signs and am trying out their ideas on sect.

Any ideas most welcome. Message if you have time. Best Viv
August 15, 2021 at 00:01
(Aquarius) viv » 1janos
Hi Janos
This came through just as I was writing. I did have a reading with a cosmo biologist who at that time was NSW Northern Rivers so I was award of midpoints but haven’t used them systematically. Yes I’d love more info Is a synopsis of the research findings included in the book?
August 15, 2021 at 05:59
(Pisces) 1janos » viv
Hi Viv,

It is a bit tricky to talk about a synopsis, because there isn´t really one. The introduction, that was written in the most recently updated and published edition originates from 1972. It is 35 pages long. At the end of the book there is another 29 pages long Post Script - if I can call it that -, further elaborating on the topic. This includes a significant amount of instructive information about the maths involved in calculating the data.

Nowadays, that is pretty irrelevant, because Petr has kindly modified and further developed his software, as a response to a request of mine, about 4 years ago. His contribution remains most valuable, and I wish to acknowledge it with a great deal of gratitude for his efforts.

I took the liberty and generated the kind of Cosmobiological chart I use to demonstrate the amount of data becoming available. This is based on the 8th harmonic, so the sorting involves all identifiable midpoints sorted into the 3 groups of Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable positions. It can´t be used without the actual reference book, which includes information from :151: to :160: only. :163:, :164: and other asteroids are not included. However the available data is pretty exhaustive and provides in depth and accurate details never encountered before in classic interpretations. Once you get the hang of it all, it is not difficult to extrapolate further details related to midpoints involving :163: and :164:.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Hope you find this useful.
Janos
August 15, 2021 at 06:39
(Pisces) 1janos » viv
Hi Viv,
You certainly have been busy, and your level of education and commitment to the cause is commendable. Hats off to you, and I mean this sincerely.

I´ve also trained in Art and Movement therapy, the Gestalt Approach, as a foundation, Psychosynthesis, Provocative Therapy, Holotropic Breathwork and the therapeutic use of flower essences. I was a founding member of the Australian TransPersonal Association and the Australian Spiritual Emergence Network. I´ll stop there, as this isn´t a job interview.

I´ll exaggerate a little now, to make a point.

In my opinion, it is not possible to make a living doing real therapy in a PC riddled environment. However useful it may have been, there is no way of poking, choking, or doing ´river therapy´ with people nowadays. We must not upset people or stress them out. They must not experience unpleasant feelings, that may lead to the development of emotional tensions and unpleasant thoughts.

In the past, the motto: ´Whatever works will do!´ guided me (us?). Today therapy is done according to guidelines and established policies. Laughable BS!

In the past, I also preferred to do a mixture of group and individual based work. My partner and I established and ran The Centre for Personal Growth in Port Macquarie 1993-2004, but then pulled the plug, due to lack of serious interest.

Nowadays I see the occasional individual person and even that is dwindling.

The calculated Angles are the same with Koch and Placidus house systems.
Though I found the Koch house system most relevant and accurate, Cosmobiology plays a much greater role in my work nowadays.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »