Saturn Uranus square

June 2, 2021 at 15:47 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Saturn Uranus square
This configuration is hiting on my natal Saturn with Uranus opposing natal Saturn and Saturn square natal Saturn.

Any other charts with hard contact from this final square between Saturn and Uranus?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 2, 2021 at 15:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Yes, if the TR Uranus-Saturn square is making a hard aspect in anyone´s chart - this is a very strong transit that will support some big personal changes. It could be quite disruptive in order to open the door for the new changes. The TR square isn´t apsecting my natal chart but it is teasing my SP Mars - so I´m watching it. TR Nodes are at 10-44 degrees as well - so that could contribute to the Uranus-Saturn square.

Are you feeling it? It´ll be interesting to hear how others are feeling it.
June 2, 2021 at 16:36
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » JayJayAstrology
I am def watching this contact for sure. I am watching for some rebellion when it comes to my parole officers. Or will it represent liberating myself from this halfway House. Maybe bring unexpected changes in my public status. As natal Saturn is in 10th his natural house. And Uranus in 4th where I am transitioning back into a home setting
June 2, 2021 at 16:48
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Turbo TJ
Well, definitely good to keep watch. But I think the outer changes usually reflect the inner state of being. If we need to make a personal change - and we aren´t - then outer circumstances will make us change. If we are aligned with the changes we need to make and are doing our best, the planets tend to support us and not make much trouble for us. At least, that´s my experience so far in this crazy world. I´m always looking within myself . . . for all the answers.
June 2, 2021 at 16:52
I did observe where Saturn made a contact to natal Saturn and a situation involving a new woman/romance showed up. Confused me at first but then looked back when Uranus crossed 4th house cusp there was also contact with this same woman/romance. I have read that the opposition could mean someone else joining with us adding in their energies. And to add to this all this woman/romance is a Taurus sun.

So you kinds just eased my mind on the possibility because I was thinking this would be a time when her and I create a home together.
June 2, 2021 at 16:54
My natal Saturn is conjunction Scorpio Moon which opposes her Taurus sun.
June 2, 2021 at 17:01
TR Uranus is in the house of home and family. The IC is a very private, personal place. You could be making some inner changes, as Uranus is about being more authentic - more YOU. This really could be greatly supportive as you transition into your new life - and wouldn´t a relationship be wonderful! Yes, I think it definitely one possibility. You´d be tempted to jump in with Uranus - so - there is a caution here. Maybe Saturn will help with that.
June 2, 2021 at 17:07
See it is always interesting to have a fellow Astrologer pin point some of those thoughts we were having on the inside. we get to have outsider opinions on how we are coming up with interpretations on our own life. I did think this was the situation and to add all I had transiting Neptune trine my natal Scorpio Moon three times. And all three hits involved this same female. As the moon does represent female in a males chart.

So I´m safe enough to assume this could manifest as a positive transition to a new secure life. Where I have the discipline to create a stable home life with Taurus on the 4th cusp.

Thank you
June 2, 2021 at 17:31
Yes! Of course - especially if this is your heart´s desire. People can and do turn their lives around . . . and it really sounds like you´ve done a lot of soul-searching and inner work. Any serious transit can produce a positive result. It just depends upon what the biggest need is at the time - and what we are ready for.

So you had an astrology group in prison? That is so cool! Really! You know, sometime, if you would like it, I´d love to talk with you about your experiences in prison. PM me if you are up for that.
June 2, 2021 at 17:33
Taurus 4th cusp will definitely want a stable inner life and home life - a peaceful one - harmonious one - and with music that nourishes the soul - and hopefully with lots of hikes in nature.
June 2, 2021 at 17:49
No I did not have a group just myself with a subscription to The Mountain Astrologer. I did begin my study maybe 8months prior to arrest. But really developed my deeper understanding inside prison as I was able to observe the charts of friends and others. I had limited outsider input except my sister who was able to cast charts for me off the internet.

Did I mention that I did alot of writing while inside as well? I have been talking to publishers and really pushing this project out because my chart is telling me to. Inspirational publication from prison. 12th house Jupiter Neptune conjunction spanning over Aries point cardinal Capricorn. Disciplne to see something through to its fullest.

PM???

And absolutely I would love to share my story. Once I get off this smart phone and on a lap top I plan on sharing alot of the book to fellow Astrologer. I have a section I wrote called transits in the joint involving Saturn where I had to learn discipline and obey rules. Uranus and his liberation. But also rebellion. His contact to my natal sun by trine got me denied early release. Which worked out for the better because I had this woman come back into my life. And the Neptune trine moon and this new female. Def feel like I got a storyline.

Can we before and email private?
June 2, 2021 at 18:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
It seems to work in my favor for the most part and another person´s in my life back home. I kind of expected the roller coaster ride in 2021 since it was similar in Uranus in Aquarius square Saturn in Taurus. Just repeating the same life lessons from the opposite angle. :61: It´s really weird sometimes since similar events or themes are happening, but just with different people.

My theory is it may be the switching of the guards with some people. :61: So, weird watching stuff end with them, and see what happens with myself now that Capricorn is finished.

More importantly did I reach self-mastery over all those hard karmic life lessons I created and co-created along the way.

And I know it is cutting out some useless crap I´ve learned the last 12 years since I know if I have a clean slate, I may not need to participate in some stuff anymore even though others might stuck on that karmic wheel.

Learn it the first time, and you don´t need to do it again.
June 2, 2021 at 18:02
PM is personal message. Many of us just say, "OM". I´ll message you to start the process.
June 2, 2021 at 18:21
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » goldenlion32
Well put on the learn the first time and we won´t have to worry about failing the lesson again.

I do agree that it is interesting to watch the similar events happen just being passed on to someone else. This could be the archetype passing down through the students.

My father has Uranus opposing his sun and Asc coming up and my son has the same Uranus conjunction his heavy 12th house loads. My sun should be more inner transition where I am to help him out. My father is going to have some external events because Uranus will cross his DSC.

I am with you agreeing on did I really reach self mastery with all my progress inside prison? I do know I have learned a lot about astrology as I got to witness this science everyday of the week because for the last 18 months of prison the covid pandemic had us on lockdown. Only one hour outside each day. And I´m type of antisocial in person so I did alot of work with this book.
June 3, 2021 at 03:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Turbo TJ
My mother just missed the :199: :194: :160: that my father was born with, :199: aspects always create higher mind political challenges and if 20 dg. :181: is involved; "religion & Faith" A transit can always pass away, but a natal aspect is kind of like Larry Flynt´s time in the wheel-chair! I have the :156:/ :199: midpoint :193:/ :198: the planet :155:; It is why :44: is my favourite emoji!
June 3, 2021 at 09:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Turbo TJ
"situation involving a new woman/romance showed up."

As I said before; be careful of falling back into old toxic habits that ended up putting you in incarceration in the first place.

Watch out for patterns with this new person... patterns that maybe similar to your previous incident with the previous person...

Just take things easy and if you see ANY toxic behavior get out...

Ttyl.
June 3, 2021 at 09:39
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Iceblu333
Absolutely agree with you on the careful for patterns repeating and not to fall back into toxicity again. I do have both of our charts and a synastry report and also cast a composite chart. Going to post another forum topic for comparison in composite chart and synastry chart.

I am def being observant and carefully. To watch this one pass over. Like I said I am on parole for 5 years after release from this halfway house. Am scared of going back in so I will be stay at home chill type individual and just be homely.
June 3, 2021 at 09:41
Sometimes trouble just looks for and finds you... but ok.

I´m just saying.... be wary of repeating patterns...
June 3, 2021 at 09:43
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Iceblu333
Well put on the trouble finds you. Def agree. You know anything about relationship charts?
June 3, 2021 at 09:47
No, I´m only into trying to predict future events...

I´m not good at relationship/synestry.
June 3, 2021 at 10:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is really hard one. :23:
I have it involved in my chart the way that Uranus is at my Venus-Chiron midpoint at DC.

Whole last week I was struggling again to completely process and integrate (let go), the major betrayal that happened in my life that is hunting me in various ways for more that 15 years. This betrayal is very complex and it is not something that happened to me but I helped it happen by my own actions and my own betrayal.

This aspect forced me to finally understand correctly all that happened and now I´m at peace after all week of severe inner struggling (and last 15 years in a much lighter form).

I was totally blocked and unable to continue with my everyday life until I broke trough, and yesterday and today is actually my first two days of freedom and peace that were taken away from me 15 years ago.

This was followed by one very vivid and unusual dream that I had 2 night before. I was dreaming one painting that had tree bees at the center and frame of beautiful red roses around. When I took longer look at the painting, this painting suddenly got alive releasing beautiful sun light form the center, where bee were. Bees started to move and buzz producing more and more light and I felt happiness and enthusiasm like never before. After that morning, everything got clear and slight pain in my chest, that hunted me for so so long and escalated pas week disappeared. :27:
June 3, 2021 at 13:41
Just be careful...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »