Leo placements in the 12th house, a subject never talked about much!!!

June 1, 2021 at 19:28 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kkarda
Leo placements in the 12th house, a subject never talked about much!!!
I have three placements in the 12th house all of the planets are in Leo. My sun, my mercury, and my Saturn. 12th house placements are so stigmatized and seen as bad and extremely karmic. I wanted to start a thread and get others opinions on the subject. Thank you so much-xx
P.S. below is my chart for reference.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 1, 2021 at 19:41
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
You have Saturn in 11th house but sun mercury and Venus in 12th. I assume that the planets placement in 12th house could be attraction to confinement. You like to be secluded from the world. And this is where you feel secure and think your best thoughts. Leo is a fire fixed sign which represents getting stuck in your own way. Arrogant ways of avoiding change. Leo can bring out creative abilities as well. Do you have many inspirational thoughts while all alone?

Jupiter on the Asc. Is a very heavy contact. And being in his own element he can assist you with the creative thoughts you may have.
June 3, 2021 at 18:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I have Pluto in Leo and Leo on the 12th cusp. I think that placements in the 12th can have a strong connection with Soul-Spirit - a strong spiritual focus - a creative focus. It is a house of letting go of earthly things - of solitude - of reformation.

With my Pluto in Leo 12th house, I´ve asked myself often - if not daily - what of my self-identity am I letting go of? What of Leo do I need to let go of and what of Leo do I need to affirm? With Virgo rising, I´ve not been arrogant. I´ve been the opposite - self-doubting, self-criticizing - many of the Virgo negative qualities that I´ve had to work on - qualities opposite of Leo negative qualities. So, I don´t think Leo in the 12th necessarily means we need to let go of negative Leo - but whatever our self-identity is that no longer serves us - is what we are letting go of. In my case - judgements that had rocked my self-confidence.

We have to look at the whole chart to read the whole meaning.

There are always positive meanings for all placements. The 12th house always offer a space for a new beginning - but first we let go of what needs letting go of. It can be a highly transformation house - and one - filled with soulful possibilities.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 3, 2021 at 20:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Twelfth house is the house of dreams; :176: is one preparer for a :182: stellium future life; Twelfth house is the other!
Gauquelin showed that cadence occupations are often quite good.
Most of us have something or other in the twelfth-house!
June 5, 2021 at 09:47
(Pisces) Pizy
Hi i got leo rising in 12 th house too but normaly the rising sign is not in first house ? you got the same as me :63:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »