I didn´t use soap for a month

June 1, 2021 at 16:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) boyakasha
I didn´t use soap for a month
Before I ask you what planet or placement makes one do this hear me out. I read this on the internet and decided to give it a go. The ones I´ve talked to about it have disagreed strongly. But trust me everyday I didn´t have a itch, I didn´t smell bad, no pimples or such thing AND I no longer have any dry skin when scratching. My hair got soft and looked shiny plus fresh. I´m also thinking of switching to coconut oil after shower from shampoos. I just might keep at it for a little longer :4:

I´m having second thoughts about the cosmetic industry...

So what do astroladies have to say regarding this? Is this OK or normal :23: Can astrology explain this change too :98:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
June 1, 2021 at 17:12
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
I was vegan for many years and because of the hype I tried the "no-shampoo" thing. I lasted one month.

I don´t think I could do without soap, Im very specific and picky about body wash products . . .

So, was the non BO smell confirmed by others around you ??
June 1, 2021 at 17:17
(Taurus) Green Garden
I tried the no shampoo trend after seeing an couple of YouTube Videos.

Broke it off after the 2nd week, couldn´t stand the feeling on my scalp. I switched to washing my hair with baking soda and here and there an egg yolk.
June 1, 2021 at 17:21
(Scorpio) boyakasha » OctoberScorpio
So when I´m really smelly which my family points out, I take the shower without soap for like max 20 min and they are just fine when I´m around them after. I also look at myself in the mirror and feel okay. No one openly said I smelled after shower, it goes unnoticed usually.
June 1, 2021 at 17:31
(Scorpio) boyakasha » Green Garden
If you have a problem with your scalp like I have of dandruff then you can use medicated shampoos but for me a proper diet and a really good sleep helps a ton, also a lot of water.

The dermatologists btw alwayssss tells to buy medicine from their clinic which are overpriced but won´t tell about avoiding habits or natural cures unless you really push them to tell you.

I´ve tried the apple vinegar but the strong smell and taste makes me not wanna trust it like it might damage the hair if used again and again.

I´m losing hair :(
June 1, 2021 at 17:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » boyakasha
May have to do with your personal body odor though. Some people have a real issue even if they use soap and perfume and can´t hide it. Usually, they have to get medicated soaps etc.

I´ve never smelled bad when I don´t take a shower every day. :61: I´m more skip a day, but I get in trouble because I´m more of one of those people who think the more soap and suds the better. :61: Bubbles are just fun. Although, I am allergic to to cheap soaps and shampoos. I get allergic to some of them.

Same way with make-up. I´m not a fan of beauty products. I don´t use that many. Only soap and shampoo. :61:

Allergic to mascara. I have a hard time finding stuff, I´m not allergic too.
June 1, 2021 at 17:36
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Are we talking no soap period?? Not hand, body, shampoo, etc?? Did you use something to replace the soap or just used water in bathing yourself??

I´ll start with that question.....🤔🤔🤔
June 1, 2021 at 17:42
(Scorpio) boyakasha » JessSezItSoftly
Pure 100% cold water cuz its summer. Only use soap to clean hands after eating. No creams but did use deodorants for some occasions.

No soap period, yes.
June 1, 2021 at 17:48
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
Since I have too long hair I am all in shampoo :61:
I think hair quality would depend on water quality in the country..
In Finland, when I lived near the lake and took a shower with lake water my hair was so soft, I miss mother nature.
June 1, 2021 at 17:54
(Scorpio) boyakasha » goldenlion32
After 4 or 5 days I start to smell. Me too, I don´t smell just for not taking a shower everyday Im too lazy for that, even my clothes don´t smell. Actually I just wash my shirts with water regularly and they don´t smell like at all when dried!

Only time I put makeup on was when I was a child playing with my mom´s dressing drawer. Women perfume smell sooo gooooood, like cherries and strawberries v.distracting

Im giggling 😆, actually I remember my friend who was on a bit browner side, he used to put this whitening cream called "fair and lovely" the girls used to tease him alot he got very self conscious :61: he took it to the heart.

Mascaras smell so bad and even taste bad :10:
June 1, 2021 at 17:57
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » boyakasha
So its summer, I imagine that it can get pretty hot and sweaty.... So, do you rinse often?? Or just not have very scented sweat glands?? Because I´d imagine having at least a slight scent ..... or are you nose blind and the only one who thinks you have no smell??? 🤨🤔🧐🧐🤓

Also, why soap only after eating??

Lastly (for now) by deodorant do you mean antiperspirant or non antiperspirant?? I´d imagine rinsing off antiperspirant would be difficult.... (to get off completely)
June 1, 2021 at 18:05
(Scorpio) boyakasha » wildfl❀wer
YOU HAVE TO USE FRESH COCONUT OIL! There have been posts by women with long even curly hair and their hair looks silky like you just want to keep touching it.

Lake water has alot of minerals, it overloads your scalp instantly. But Finland is pretty cold all the time, so women might have hair issues because of usage of hot water most of the time. Hair looks shrivelled and hard.
June 1, 2021 at 18:16
Ohh very often, I have to take these 4 minute mini showers because in the day its around 35°C. I just feel very uncomfortable when skin is oily and sticky because of the sweat.

My sweat smells sweet, but it´s still nasty.

The smell of strong spices and oil from food remains on hands and can be only removed with soap. Or I could keep rubbing my palms and fingers vigorously for 10 minutes, I ain´t got time for that.

Lemme check, uhh it just says deodorant body spray :/ but the fragrance comes right off after showering.
June 1, 2021 at 18:24
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » boyakasha
Hmmmmmm, 🤔🤔🤔 interesting..... 🧐🧐 So, why now exactly?? The no soap rule?? Because of the itching and stuff?? Doesnt showering often get too repetitive?? I love showering but part of the fun is in the relaxing heat and intoxicating aromas of the pretty soap smells.....🤔🤓
June 1, 2021 at 18:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » boyakasha
I spray on this once a year. I just bought it because of Venus in Scorpio. :61: at the time I read some where Venus in Scorpio was the Queen of Scorpio´s, and then ran into the perfume at the store. Was more to be funny! Smells good though! I like the shape of the bottle. And of course, it´s still pretty full since 2016 when I acquired it. :61:

Give me a powder puff like when I was a young girl I had myself painted with it, the floor, the whole bathroom, and grandma got after me because I had my face painted too with her make-up. But again I sat on the sink and shave my face with a comb and shaving cream with grandpa. :61: At four years old who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 1, 2021 at 18:30
Just to save money on soap :P (I know it´s not much but still) and the already present soap lasts longer. Too repetitive? nope cuz its worth the freshness it gives me and the tiredness it takes away. Also I get some "me" time to gather my thoughts and be with them by myself to recharge, it´s a very relaxing moment.
June 1, 2021 at 18:50
(Scorpio) boyakasha » goldenlion32
Man that bottle looks so good, it would be a sin to throw it away. I feel you sis trust me, I have this expensive Armani perfume and I am very conscious about when to puff it. Its like robbing it off of its beauty, makes you feel bad and I want the bottle to still smell good. Even the cap, the case it came in so aesthetic, I keep it safe from scratches and dust.

The smell of after shave with beard tonic, can´t get enough of it.

Man I used to take her clothes, undergarments, laugh at myself in the mirror with close family friends and cousins as a kid. We would even make a 3 hour stay in house with them on the balcony lol and eat in there.

BUT the only male product I´ve used are Set Wet gels (major throwback around 2007), let me tell you this shit was the fire 🔥 Even the ads :61:
YouTube
YouTube
June 1, 2021 at 19:07
(Cancer) LittleCutiePie
You only used water to wash ?

Since i have psoriasis i use a medical shampoo otherwise i look like i have snow falling from my head lmao xD...

Otherwise i couldn´t wash myself without soap because i would feel dirty... But i´m using natural Aleppo soap, the smell doesn´t bother me and it´s very sweet and not agressive. This soap also help me vs eczema because in summer, it´s horrible when it´s hot and you have red plates on some parts of your body.

To me, the cosmetic industry is using too much not natural substances that can be toxic or dangerous for our skin. When you look at the products composition, i wonder why they add so many strange substances and what is the purpose of this... :63:
June 1, 2021 at 19:30
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Although I haven´t tried it I do agree with it in theory.

I try to keep everything in my life as natural and traditional as I can.

Soap and cosmetics are filled with crap you shouldn´t put on your body. For thousands of years we lived without soap, just fresh running water. Play in the river until you´re clean. Or soaps were all natural.

I dont wear deodorant and no one has mentioned anything in over 6 years.

We emit pheromones and to disguise them is wrong.

I find it interesting that so many woman will lather their scalps in highly toxic dyes to have a different shade of color. Thats a alot of toxin that sits less than an inch from your brain.

A little off the original point but the whole cosmetic thing makes for an interesting discussion. So many people just go about it like its normal having no idea what they´re doing to themselves. Poison for vanity.
June 1, 2021 at 19:31
(Scorpio) boyakasha » LittleCutiePie
I´m sorry to hear that. I think the more you play with your head the more you get rid of the dandruff than the shampoo just saying :61: Looks like a snowfall.

Talking about red I used to get a lot of rashes around thigh area idk why but not now. You should keep up with the doctor I hope it gets better.

See? Nature knows better.

I remember from my childhood that my aunt used to prepare this warm bath idk with which leaves but it smelled really good. She did tell me it was a Chinese technique and I´d feel like a new person.

Cosmetic industry is dark at times, some disturbing articles have come up over the years of testing products on animals and I think its banned to make shoes, belt or bags out of exotic animals like snakes, elephant, crocodile etc. They know the common user is gonna have no idea about the chemical names but still gonna use it out of habit. There were a bunch of people caught in India for making shampoo out of milk and cooking oil lol :2:
June 1, 2021 at 20:08
(Scorpio) boyakasha » Wolfmoon
"I find it interesting that so many woman will lather their scalps in highly toxic dyes to have a different shade of color. Thats a alot of toxin that sits less than an inch from your brain"

Very good point :61: it´s funny to read. Ain´t it weird they keep coming back for more? Why that stuff ain´t permanent like a cloth dye? You wash it you dry it, the color still don´t come off. Maybe sniffing it gives you a high when applying.

The only time that "sodium laureth" shit´s interesting is when taking a dump.

All I know is its a booming business, the beauty standards will keep on evolving. Even dudes are gettin´ some in now times, take Kpop artists for the sake of discussion. Lucky for women, the age of social media is female based industry and it has empowered them like never before.
June 1, 2021 at 20:30
(Scorpio) boyakasha » Wolfmoon
"We emit pheromones and to disguise them is wrong."

Science says pheromones can find you the partner you need. They take your DNA samples and cross match it with data in their storage bank. Too bad if she already married with kids or doing jail time.
June 1, 2021 at 21:49
(Scorpio) boyakasha » RA_
Oi :61: that´s enough Internet for today
June 1, 2021 at 22:49
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » boyakasha
20mins shower ? and if I read correct the plan is to save money off soap ?

No judgments, I love being in water. . .

Personally, I run and workout everyday. Not taking a daily shower is not an option for me. I take care of myself, I make sure I look and smell good, everyday. it´s imp to me, and maybe not in the way people would think. I don’t wear make up and I try to be as conscious as possible in what I consume, from the food I buy, hygiene products I use and the clothes I wear. Many things are masked by publicities, nice packaging, pretty store fronts etc. . . not only that, we have celebrities today advertising those products. Many companies don’t add all the unnecessary ingredients that are chemical, same with the first ingredient which contains the most not being water. Those products are often expensive, but much more effective and last longer.

To your comment about having permanent make-up. Now that could be scary. have you ever seen a woman with tattooed eyeliner or eyebrows ?!! Luckily, the cosmetic industry has evolved and thank goodness for microblading :61:
June 1, 2021 at 22:52
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »