Aries points square

June 1, 2021 at 10:28 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Aries points square
I happen to have an Aries point square between Venus and Neptune. Aries points relating to 0 degree cardinal sign´s. This aspect brings in inspirational creativity and also had brought out a toxic relationship when Pluto was crossing over. I spent 7 years inside prison and during my last 2 years Saturn was crossing over and then Jupiter crossing over to complete his return. During these 2 years I started writing an inspirational book about addiction and prison. Publishing Lord Jupiter involved in this Aries point configuration leads me to assume that this book should be published.

Any thoughts?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2021 at 03:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
If :160: was transitting your :171:, then you must be 17O years old! :22: :14: :142:
June 14, 2021 at 03:19
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Rosincvist
I use reference of Aries point as 0 degree cardinal sign´s. Said to be an Aries point if any planet is within 2 degree of this cardinal point.
June 14, 2021 at 03:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Turbo TJ
It is so simple I wonder I though it might be something else; Equinoces and Solstices are what I usually refer to! I have three and a half bi-level midpoints conjunct :171: Eris the planet that turned Pluto into a dwarf!
June 14, 2021 at 04:34
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Yes.... I say go for it..... You have me intrigued now..... 🤔🤔🤔

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »