June 1, 2021 at 01:13 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Leoneita
Hi all
Hi all, I’m Claudio and I’m interested in astrology. I write from Italy

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 1, 2021 at 13:54
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it! I live in Arizona, USA. I love the international presence on this forum.
June 1, 2021 at 19:04
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » JayJayAstrology
Jay Jay are you a forum leader? Jw because you have a lot of insight and guidance and seems like you make an effort to reply on alot of post.

Thank you for your dedication.
June 1, 2021 at 19:05
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Hi Claudia what interest you the most about this fascinating science?

Any thoughts on something new you would like to learn?
June 1, 2021 at 19:22
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Turbo TJ
There are no forum leaders on the forum that I know of. I´m just a professional astrologer who also teaches - and I like to be of service to others.
June 1, 2021 at 19:25
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » JayJayAstrology
Well thank you for being a good teacher. Seems like you have many years of observing the stars.

Do you have a website?
June 1, 2021 at 20:48
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Turbo TJ
Yes, I´m 70 now - and have been doing this a long time. I often post my website at the end of my replies. https://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com. Hope you enjoy it. And BTW, I didn´t congratulate you on your recent release. A new beginning . . . may many good people and opportunities come your way . . . 🙏
June 4, 2021 at 01:51
(Leo) Leoneita » JayJayAstrology
Thank you for your welcome and replies guys, I hope to learn from you, I have seen something but I’m novice of this world :)
June 4, 2021 at 01:53
(Leo) Leoneita » Turbo TJ
What fascinates me is the possibility to knowing myself better and what I’m good on, and less good also. The possibility to do what really make us happy and to follow my nature. That is what I’m searching from astrology, a help to understand something about me :) what about you? Anyway I would like to learn how to identify your job purpose

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »