In your experience, are relocation charts accurate?

June 1, 2021 at 01:11 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
In your experience, are relocation charts accurate?
^

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 1, 2021 at 01:49
(Taurus) s81
Absolutely. Also, check your synastry with the country, state/province and city where you want to move to have a bigger picture.
June 1, 2021 at 02:01
(Aries) ram_goat
sunnyshadow hates living under his own pluto line..

for women to find men, live under your mars line

for men to find women, live under your venus line.
June 1, 2021 at 02:35
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
Its my Mars line. Its like living on a battlefield probably. Not very peaceful or easygoing it seems like

Ive visited where sun, venus and jupiter sextile line or something. Felt really good, and i didnt know about astrocartography till awhile after i returned and looked it up
June 1, 2021 at 03:07
(Aries) ram_goat
do you mean relocation chart or astrocartography?

I´de check astrocartography first..

because simple relocation may not be far enough away from a bad situation..
June 1, 2021 at 04:16
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » s81
Relocating to Nevada turns my Leo into a Cancer Rising. It is strange because I didn´t feel particularly different during my visits to Vegas.
June 1, 2021 at 05:01
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
I didnt know there was any difference between the two. I learned a little about astrocartography awhile back.

I think a change would be really nice after spending over 4 decades on the mars line. Not sure what to think of the whole idea, or science of it. The funny thing that makes me believe there is something to it, is the place i was talking about, shouldnt have even registered with me. A small town, just passing through. I mean, just riding through on one Wednesday afternoon on my way to a place another 1,000 miles away. And something just grabbed my attention about the place. I wanted to pull over and spend the night there, even though it was only 3:00 PM.

Two years later, i see it falls direcrly between my Sun/Jupiter and Venus :198: asc lines. I mean almost exactly between them. I think they are only spaced about 60 miles apart. It got me interested.

Being on mars line makes sense too. I would like a break from it. Seems like a good place to die young from stress
June 1, 2021 at 07:18
(Aries) ram_goat » Castlewallsxo
looks like you got a pluto midheaven line and uranus IC line passing right over
Las Vegas, but they are trine lines which are generally positive.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 1, 2021 at 07:31
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Login
(Log in)
June 1, 2021 at 07:32
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Login
(Log in)
June 1, 2021 at 08:44
(Taurus) Dilanakia
in my experience its pretty accurate.
June 1, 2021 at 12:24
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
We absolutely are naturally attracted to our "lines". However, not all places on our lines will work well for us. You have to visit places to see how you feel there. Also, just because a place doesn´t meet all our needs or preferences, it can be good for certain things. IF you need to focus on a work project, the Saturn line will be great - but - not if you need to relax and heal. Some lines will be great for specific reasons but will not be long-term choices. Other places will feel like where you want to settled down and have a family there. Some places will be hard but very good to change habits and bad patterns. The world is a big place, so my advice to people when they ask is to choose some places you´re attracted to or think you might like and then look at the astro-location, and then go visit the place - before deciding to move there.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 1, 2021 at 22:35
(Virgo) LotusStar
I find the relocation chart more accurate for tracking solar and lunar returns, but not for personality.

I have a hard time grasping astrocartography but looks like I´m living on my Mercury line currently, and my relocated ascendant is in Leo (natal MC sign). Maybe this holds a clue as to my purpose here.

I always wanted to visit London England, had a love for that country I cant really explain... well I see its on my Venus line and my relocated ascendant there would be conjunct my natal Venus.
June 1, 2021 at 22:41
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » ram_goat
Well that sucks. It´s way cheaper in Nevada and also there´s more stuff to do and a shorter commute (thus, more job opportunities).
June 1, 2021 at 22:59
(Taurus) s81 » Castlewallsxo
No no, that´s the relocated Ascendant (projected self, how others perceive you) for your chart. Your natal chart stills -and will always be- valid and active, it´s your base chart. On top of it, will articulate all other charts that can be calculated: revolutions, progressions, etc, including the relocated charts for every place you want to calculate. Once you move to your destination (and taking account of the chart of the moment that you arrived to that place) you can start tracking the different way life interacts with you (it could be anything, but of course according to those charts, aspects in synastry, and transits, etc based on them).

Apart of that, the "feeling" part is always subjective, there is people that visit places and "feel" different instantly (but will always be in correlation with the calculated relocated chart and/or with the aspects of the synastry of the birth chart of that place).
June 1, 2021 at 23:18
(Aries) ram_goat » Castlewallsxo
remeber though, those are trine lines not square..

so try to think about the positive things that might come of it.

check you paran lines on the astrocartography map on the website..

if any cross close to las vegas that will give you some more information.

a lot of those negatives in the pluto description are the hallmarks of a life
lived without integrity, a dishonest life. it is your own choice to live that way or not. you can´t always avoid the struggles but you can beat them, or be beaten by them, depending on how you behave.

All the instablility in home life implied in the uranus chapter is distasteful to me personally, but to each their own. Again, challenges that can be overcome, depending on how you approach them. People who live lives of honesty and integrity rarely see the dark end of the spectrum that contains all possibilities.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »